Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty 20:19 - Aug 26 with 40223 viewsconnell10

1-1 and I'd take that .....followed by a penalty shoot out win!!
[Post edited 27 Aug 8:03]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:53 - Aug 27 with 2706 viewsJuzzie

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:40 - Aug 27 by BrianWilson

Why are Luton so up for this game? Just came down from the prem. Priorities FFS!

If I were Luton my priorities would be getting the new stadium over the line, and a decent one at that rather than a flat-pack like Wimbledon.
Apparently the PL money enables them to do this and have a higher capacity than originally planned, so blowing money on players to maybe not get promoted again would be silly, IMO.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:53 - Aug 27 with 2707 viewsaston_hoop

Jack Colback is a fcking idiot.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:54 - Aug 27 with 2671 viewsCiderwithRsie

"Let the record show that the ceremonial booking of Jack Colback was carried out in the 48th minute"
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:56 - Aug 27 with 2553 viewsvanrrrr

I have a tenner on a Colback card every game. He is paying for my ST .
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:58 - Aug 27 with 2475 viewsDamo1962

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:56 - Aug 27 by vanrrrr

I have a tenner on a Colback card every game. He is paying for my ST .

I commend your logic Sir 😁
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:58 - Aug 27 with 2491 viewsMalintabuk

Great save
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:58 - Aug 27 with 2455 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Amazing save
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:59 - Aug 27 with 2450 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:58 - Aug 27 by Malintabuk

Great save

By whom?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:59 - Aug 27 with 2406 viewsQPR_Hibs

Our little fella, Walsh.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:59 - Aug 27 with 2403 viewsMalintabuk

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:59 - Aug 27 by PlanetHonneywood

By whom?

Walsh... six yard header from a corner .. clawed out by Walsh
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:01 - Aug 27 with 2325 viewsMalintabuk

I'm starting to rethink Friday night 😨😨
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:01 - Aug 27 with 2288 viewsstainrods_elbow

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 20:59 - Aug 27 by Malintabuk

Walsh... six yard header from a corner .. clawed out by Walsh

Walsh saved from Walsh? Amazing!

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:01 - Aug 27 with 2282 views1BobbyHazell

Not giving a yellow there is appalling refereeing.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:01 - Aug 27 with 2279 viewsperpignanR

We’re getting a bit of a pasting here.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:02 - Aug 27 with 2228 viewsQPR_Hibs

Dunne off for Alfie Lloyd - Santos gone to RB!!

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:04 - Aug 27 with 2120 viewsCiderwithRsie

TBH brining on Lloyd and Smyth feels like using the weakest of our bench.

Good luck to both of them, mind.
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:06 - Aug 27 with 2027 viewsMalintabuk

Had terrors there that Colback was going to have a lunge
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:06 - Aug 27 with 2015 viewsQPR_Hibs

Good defending from Colback after more casual play from Varane.

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:09 - Aug 27 with 1847 viewsMalintabuk

Lloyd should have done better there .... but better from us... Colback must need to get booked, as since then he has been our best playerc
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:11 - Aug 27 with 1753 viewsderbyhoop

We're struggling to get a grip on this.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:12 - Aug 27 with 1720 viewsrbee

I thought the ball came off the defender and not Lloyd?
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:13 - Aug 27 with 1660 viewsrbee

Marti going for it
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:14 - Aug 27 with 1577 viewsMalintabuk

This Dembele is going to be some player
The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:14 - Aug 27 with 1578 viewsderbyhoop

Madsen for colback.
Dembele for EDB.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The Sad Hatters League Cup thread sponsored by Numptydumpty on 21:15 - Aug 27 with 1506 viewsVancouverHoop

I really hope we manage to keep Dembélé for a few seasons. He's a different class.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024