Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 15:50 - Mar 11 with 15682 viewsJack123

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/coronavirus-mark-drakeford-wales-l

I cannot believe this!! Many, many people are suffering and instead of giving them hope, he chooses to give them despair.

libera nos a malo

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 16:31 - Mar 20 with 1378 viewscontroversial_jack

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 15:20 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

It wasn’t illegal.

It wasn’t dangerous.

The police behaved appallingly and caused trouble where there wouldn’t have been any.

Note the absence of police at today’s anti lockdown demo. I guess it being largely male means that they don’t fancy it as much?

Of course peaceful protest is a right. It is our most sacred right.

A young woman is far more likely to suffer harm at the hands of an attacker than she is at the hands of Covid. How long exactly do you expect them to stay silent so that you can feel safer? You’ve been vaccinated. Shut up. You’re so self entitled it’s sickening.

Have 65,000 women been murdered this last year?
Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 16:48 - Mar 20 with 1361 viewslondonlisa2001

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 16:31 - Mar 20 by controversial_jack

Nope.

Not sure why that is relevant to what I said?
Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 16:54 - Mar 20 with 1354 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 16:30 - Mar 20 by Flashberryjack

"Wetherspoons. I wont use his pubs again and that probably says enough"

If your mate has his way, you won't have the opportunity.

Btw, do you agree with lowering the voting age to 16, and do you agree with black history lesson being made compulsory in Welsh schools ?

No only adults should have the vote.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 16:57 - Mar 20 with 1352 viewscontroversial_jack

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 16:48 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

Nope.

Not sure why that is relevant to what I said?

A young woman is far more likely to suffer harm at the hands of an attacker than she is at the hands of Covid

That's why.
Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 17:01 - Mar 20 with 1349 viewsJack123

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 15:20 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

It wasn’t illegal.

It wasn’t dangerous.

The police behaved appallingly and caused trouble where there wouldn’t have been any.

Note the absence of police at today’s anti lockdown demo. I guess it being largely male means that they don’t fancy it as much?

Of course peaceful protest is a right. It is our most sacred right.

A young woman is far more likely to suffer harm at the hands of an attacker than she is at the hands of Covid. How long exactly do you expect them to stay silent so that you can feel safer? You’ve been vaccinated. Shut up. You’re so self entitled it’s sickening.

I doubt there would have been any police intervention, until antifa, blm hijacked the vigil..

They were shouting no justice, no peace, f** the police at a vigil?

libera nos a malo

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 17:18 - Mar 20 with 1326 viewsFlashberryjack

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 17:01 - Mar 20 by Jack123

I doubt there would have been any police intervention, until antifa, blm hijacked the vigil..

They were shouting no justice, no peace, f** the police at a vigil?

Ah! but the police made them shout those vile insults mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 17:29 - Mar 20 with 1314 viewslondonlisa2001

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 16:57 - Mar 20 by controversial_jack

A young woman is far more likely to suffer harm at the hands of an attacker than she is at the hands of Covid

That's why.

You seem to be misreading what’s been said.

The word ‘young’ there is pretty important.

And I said ‘suffer harm’.

142 women under the age of 40 had died of Covid up to December 2020.

100 women were murdered in the year to 31 March 2020 (latest full figures) under the age of 44. Approximately 500,000 women a year are subjected to sexual assault. Approximately 85,000 women a year are subjected to rape. attempted rape, or sexual assault by penetration. It is published that 1.5% of sexual assault result in a conviction. Even for reported rapes, only 5% result in a conviction.

I think it’s perfectly reasonable for young women to protest at this abhorrent state of affairs. Holding a peaceful vigil is more than reasonable.

Plus the chief scientific adviser has stated that no outside protests have resulted in Covid spread.
Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:34 - Mar 20 with 1293 viewsFlashberryjack

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 17:29 - Mar 20 by londonlisa2001

100 women were murdered in the year to 31 March 2020 (latest full figures) under the age of 44. Approximately 500,000 women a year are subjected to sexual assault. Approximately 85,000 women a year are subjected to rape. attempted rape, or sexual assault by penetration. It is published that 1.5% of sexual assault result in a conviction. Even for reported rapes, only 5% result in a conviction.

I think it’s perfectly reasonable for young women to protest at this abhorrent state of affairs. Holding a peaceful vigil is more than reasonable.

Plus the chief scientific adviser has stated that no outside protests have resulted in Covid spread.

"Plus the chief scientific adviser has stated that no outside protests have resulted in Covid spread."

How the hell can he say that with any certainty ?

Hello

Login to get fewer ads

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:38 - Mar 20 with 1286 viewsDr_Winston

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:34 - Mar 20 by Flashberryjack

"Plus the chief scientific adviser has stated that no outside protests have resulted in Covid spread."

How the hell can he say that with any certainty ?

Contact tracing I'd imagine.

Even in the height of the protests last summer there was no real spread from them. Outdoor activity appears to be almost totally safe, which makes the restrictions placed on them a bit odd.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 20:23 - Mar 20 with 1248 viewsFlashberryjack

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:38 - Mar 20 by Dr_Winston

Even in the height of the protests last summer there was no real spread from them. Outdoor activity appears to be almost totally safe, which makes the restrictions placed on them a bit odd.

Are you saying that everyone at this event was registered with the track and trace app ?

I'm not suggesting outside events are big virus spreaders, but for the chief scientific adviser to state that no outside protests have resulted in Covid spread, frankly, is quite ridiculous

Hello

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 20:26 - Mar 20 with 1243 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 18:38 - Mar 20 by Dr_Winston

How odd everybody was blaming Cheltenham for the spread last March. Did not know that was inside.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 20:39 - Mar 20 with 1240 viewsJack123

Yoo hoo, you seem to have conveniently missed my question.

Never mind, I know you are wrong anyway.

libera nos a malo

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 21:00 - Mar 20 with 1223 viewsFlashberryjack

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 20:26 - Mar 20 by felixstowe_jack

How odd everybody was blaming Cheltenham for the spread last March. Did not know that was inside.

I know several people that developed covid after last years Cheltenham festival, as did most of the Gloucester rugby team.

Although, people meeting out doors is far safer than people meeting indoors.

Hello

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 22:40 - Mar 20 with 1208 viewsSlugster664

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 16:31 - Mar 20 by controversial_jack

You thick c$nt.

STID

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 22:46 - Mar 20 with 1197 viewsmajorraglan

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 21:00 - Mar 20 by Flashberryjack

I know several people that developed covid after last years Cheltenham festival, as did most of the Gloucester rugby team.

Although, people meeting out doors is far safer than people meeting indoors.

Good point, people meeting outside is a lot safer, unless their packed together very closely like they might be on the terraces of a race course or a football stadium or a pop concert.
very good . on 22:58 - Mar 20 with 1185 viewsJack123

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 01:03 - Mar 20 by exhmrc1

I doubt we will be in this for years. Hopefully the vaccine will prevent that. It is likely some things will remain open but other more risky might not.

Probably the biggest risk to us is new variants and these are most likely to be brought here through people travelling.

If you look at the evidence from last summer the figures stayed low whilst schools, shops and tourism reopened. They kept low whilst hairdressers opened and hospitality opened outdoors. They only started rising when hospitality opened indoors, gyms opened and people returned from abroad.

Obviously there are lessons to be learned from that.

Things are a bit different now. We have vaccinated millions and that should prevent large scale deaths as the most at risk will have been vaccinated. However we are 2 or more months off all at risk having received 2 doses.

It is likely to take a further 4 months before all adults will have received their first dose and 3 weeks more for it to have taken effect so you are looking at late August before we reach the ideal position. As long as no variant is brought here at that stage there will be very few cases.

I suspect by June the risks might be much lower as all highly at risk will have been vaccinated. There has been 40 deaths in Wales in the last week. Previously it was more than that daily and the numbers will decline as more at risk will be vaccinated. Once all over 50s have had 2 doses I suspect most things will be opened fairly safely although travel will continue to be problematic. It is just too early to decide what will happen months ahead as vaccine take up in younger groups is unknown and we dont know whether there will be new variants which might prove resistant to the current viruses.

There is an interesting article in the Daily Mail today on how international travel brought in the virus last year.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/travel/news/travel-corridors-allowed-significant-amoun
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 9:19]

Although I am on the other side of what you post, you do make very good posts

libera nos a malo

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 23:02 - Mar 20 with 1182 viewscontroversial_jack

So only young women matter? If 130k have died in the Uk, then approx 65k women have died from covid. Not including the ones who have become very sick with long term complications.

I would turn the water cannons on these protesters, whatever their cause is. Wait until it's safe and then protest all they like.
Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 08:01 - Mar 21 with 1133 viewsWhiterockin

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 22:46 - Mar 20 by majorraglan

Good point, people meeting outside is a lot safer, unless their packed together very closely like they might be on the terraces of a race course or a football stadium or a pop concert.

Or a protest?

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 11:01 - Mar 21 with 1100 viewsonehunglow

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 23:02 - Mar 20 by controversial_jack

So only young women matter? If 130k have died in the Uk, then approx 65k women have died from covid. Not including the ones who have become very sick with long term complications.

I would turn the water cannons on these protesters, whatever their cause is. Wait until it's safe and then protest all they like.

Apparently so.Lisa seems to be carrying the torch for men hatred and menhatred is what it is. By congregating and getting close,this virus spreads .It only takes one to infect many.

BUT, having "vigil" is more important.

It insulted the memory of a young woman cruelly and callously killed brutally and disposed of in shocking circumstances. Ive been to too many murder scenes to easily forget the sight and the smell of death,It aint pleasant. Gobbing,cussing and insulting Police Officers right up close isnt the best tribute to a lost life.
ALL that attended should be ashamed as do those supporting .

For Patel herself to get embroiled was worse and Johnson should have sacked her immediately,woman or not

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 11:04 - Mar 21 with 1098 viewscontroversial_jack

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 22:40 - Mar 20 by Slugster664

You thick c$nt.

Point goes flying over your head as per usual.
Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 11:20 - Mar 21 with 1085 viewsonehunglow

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 20:23 - Mar 20 by Flashberryjack

Are you saying that everyone at this event was registered with the track and trace app ?

I'm not suggesting outside events are big virus spreaders, but for the chief scientific adviser to state that no outside protests have resulted in Covid spread, frankly, is quite ridiculous

So ,People are at Cheltenham,Anfield and close together-pyssed up,happy and bouncing and excited. See the light yet?

People ,at that time,were staying in hotels and other accommodations and would have been infected,especially those from Madrid .

Contact.It's about contact.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 21:02 - Mar 21 with 1009 viewsJack123

Kind of weird, these kind of protests, are going on, all around the World.. Msm has hidden it, but it's going on everywhere.

libera nos a malo

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 21:21 - Mar 21 with 992 viewsScotia

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 21:02 - Mar 21 by Jack123

Kind of weird, these kind of protests, are going on, all around the World.. Msm has hidden it, but it's going on everywhere.

BBC News - Bristol protest: Police attacked as 'Kill the Bill' protests turn violent
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-56477887

It's not being hidden. It's nothing really to do with lockdown and covid, it's about the right to protest
Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 21:27 - Mar 21 with 982 viewsJack123

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 21:21 - Mar 21 by Scotia

BBC News - Bristol protest: Police attacked as 'Kill the Bill' protests turn violent
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-56477887

It's not being hidden. It's nothing really to do with lockdown and covid, it's about the right to protest

Yes, they are hiding it, multiple protests going on, all around the World. Regardless of the uk...

libera nos a malo

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 21:36 - Mar 21 with 966 viewsScotia

Drakeford No Back To Normal 2021 on 21:27 - Mar 21 by Jack123

Yes, they are hiding it, multiple protests going on, all around the World. Regardless of the uk...

It's on the BBC website and lots of other places. It's not hidden.

The rest of world aren't protesting about the Police, crime and sentencing bill in the UK. That's what this protest is about, it's nothing to do with covid really.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024