Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your LFW username 14:39 - Jun 30 with 22379 viewsWeaverQPR

Whats does it mean, what is the reason behind it?

Mine is simple Surname and QPR.

@WeavQPR

Your LFW username on 13:40 - Jul 2 with 2311 viewsEastR

Point on the compass (as opposed to a take on a springtime religious festival) I moved to Asia in 2005 and chose this moniker. Back in the UK latterly, I haven't been bothered to change it again as smallvillageinsurreyR doesn't quite have the same ring to it

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Your LFW username on 13:46 - Jul 2 with 2308 viewsR_from_afar

Your LFW username on 13:40 - Jul 2 by TheBlob

Norfolk?

Actually, Mr Blob, I was in Leamington Spa but am now in a town overrun by tattooed Chelsea fans. It's called Bracknell. I quite like Norfolk, as it goes.

Didn't know you were a roadie. I applied for a job as one when I was living in Austria but there were some work permit issues. And to think I could've polished Rod Stewart's mike stand - fnarrr

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Your LFW username on 13:50 - Jul 2 with 2307 viewsTheBlob

Your LFW username on 13:46 - Jul 2 by R_from_afar

Actually, Mr Blob, I was in Leamington Spa but am now in a town overrun by tattooed Chelsea fans. It's called Bracknell. I quite like Norfolk, as it goes.

Didn't know you were a roadie. I applied for a job as one when I was living in Austria but there were some work permit issues. And to think I could've polished Rod Stewart's mike stand - fnarrr

RFA

Roadie?We had a thread about slavery not long back.....
Didn't know Bracknel had a rain forest.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Your LFW username on 14:23 - Jul 2 with 2274 viewsAlvarado

Alvarado, after the nearest tube station to my flat when I lived in Madrid. The tube station is on the blue line (linea una). The flat was quite near the Bernabeu, we used to go quite a bit.

Avatar is Sewer Horse (he's watching us all). The Madrid Metro underground logo would have made a good avatar for my user name:

but in common with many posters, I didn't think of it at the time.
Your LFW username on 14:36 - Jul 2 with 2264 viewsMoonshineSteve

Paddocks - hello mate. Long time no see/hear/e-hear. How's it going?
[Post edited 2 Jul 2014 14:39]

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Your LFW username on 15:14 - Jul 2 with 2237 viewsSINGINGDETECTIVE

Stand easy im not plod

Just like the series along with Pennies from heaven
Your LFW username on 17:05 - Jul 2 with 2187 viewsBrightonhoop

Moved to Brighton when my second was born, not long before starting to use the MB. The rest is history.
Your LFW username on 17:54 - Jul 2 with 2168 viewsQPRMUSO

Love the hooped wonders and I am a Musician - well, drummer, hope I still qualify.
Login to get fewer ads

Your LFW username on 18:01 - Jul 2 with 2134 viewsnorthampton_hoop

Your LFW username on 12:00 - Jul 2 by W7Ranger

Cobblers!

I believe that is the nickname of the local football team (I use those words loosely), I'm nw10 born and bred but now live up here and commute back on Saturdays to do the obvious.
Your LFW username on 18:43 - Jul 2 with 2112 viewsMytch_QPR

'Snipper' has always puzzled me (but I love his avatar). Could be a surgeon, a tailor - or a mildly dyslexic assassin?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Your LFW username on 22:04 - Jul 2 with 2070 viewsPunteR

Your LFW username on 13:46 - Jul 2 by R_from_afar

RFA

There's a few on here from Bracknell. Where you abouts R from afar? plenty QPR around here, I'm guessing west London overspill.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Your LFW username on 22:17 - Jul 2 with 2062 viewsNorfolk

Your LFW username on 13:40 - Jul 2 by TheBlob

Norfolk?

There's nothing wrong with Norfolk . That's our original pup.
Your LFW username on 23:12 - Jul 2 with 2037 viewsbarabajagal

Barabajagal. According to urban dictionary means nonsense that is ridiculous. I can't be on a Queen's Park Rangers forum with my sir name. Le Saux!
Your LFW username on 00:17 - Jul 3 with 2001 viewsFredManRave

Your LFW username on 23:12 - Jul 2 by barabajagal

Barabajagal. According to urban dictionary means nonsense that is ridiculous. I can't be on a Queen's Park Rangers forum with my sir name. Le Saux!

Are you one of the Le Saux brothers that used to frequent the White Horse before and after matches and inbetween time sit in the front row at the corner of the Loft closest to South Africa Road stand?!

If so, I hope you're the good one...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Your LFW username on 00:30 - Jul 3 with 1990 viewsbarabajagal

Your LFW username on 00:17 - Jul 3 by FredManRave

Are you one of the Le Saux brothers that used to frequent the White Horse before and after matches and inbetween time sit in the front row at the corner of the Loft closest to South Africa Road stand?!

If so, I hope you're the good one...

Indeed, and we're even fatter and drunker than before(it was my brother who was the good one). I am humbled by your remembrance.
Your LFW username on 00:38 - Jul 3 with 1983 viewsFredManRave

Your LFW username on 00:30 - Jul 3 by barabajagal

Indeed, and we're even fatter and drunker than before(it was my brother who was the good one). I am humbled by your remembrance.

At this point I think you should just clarify your first name...

I've got the Power.

Your LFW username on 01:02 - Jul 3 with 1970 viewsbarabajagal

Your LFW username on 00:38 - Jul 3 by FredManRave

At this point I think you should just clarify your first name...

Couldn't. There are some disturbing folks on this forum, they may find us a duff us up, being all leftie and that. But you have us at a disadvantage... You are?
Your LFW username on 01:13 - Jul 3 with 1964 viewsFredManRave

Your LFW username on 01:02 - Jul 3 by barabajagal

Couldn't. There are some disturbing folks on this forum, they may find us a duff us up, being all leftie and that. But you have us at a disadvantage... You are?

It's me Moggy! You remember me, I had the Elvis quiff and was the King of Ten Pin Bowling.

I've got the Power.

Your LFW username on 01:23 - Jul 3 with 1957 viewsbarabajagal

Your LFW username on 01:13 - Jul 3 by FredManRave

It's me Moggy! You remember me, I had the Elvis quiff and was the King of Ten Pin Bowling.

Well well well. How the devil are you? It's Nik here, Richie's too busy having children to support the R's, although we made it up to Wembley at great cost, bumped into a few faces too.
Your LFW username on 01:32 - Jul 3 with 1952 viewsFredManRave

Your LFW username on 01:23 - Jul 3 by barabajagal

Well well well. How the devil are you? It's Nik here, Richie's too busy having children to support the R's, although we made it up to Wembley at great cost, bumped into a few faces too.

Well fcuk me, it's Nik! Hope all good with you mate, been a while, last I heard you were living in Colombia?! Did you bump into any of the White Horse faces like Mark or Noam or that little bloke from Scotland, Lovejoy or something like that. Oh and what about those Cooper brothers?! They really were the Ace Faces!

I've got the Power.

Your LFW username on 01:39 - Jul 3 with 1949 viewsbarabajagal

Your LFW username on 01:32 - Jul 3 by FredManRave

Well fcuk me, it's Nik! Hope all good with you mate, been a while, last I heard you were living in Colombia?! Did you bump into any of the White Horse faces like Mark or Noam or that little bloke from Scotland, Lovejoy or something like that. Oh and what about those Cooper brothers?! They really were the Ace Faces!

None of those, saw Bren and John mc. Who told me the name of a pub he runs, but I can't remember which! If by some bizarre twist of fate, John Mc is reading this, remind me of the pub. Good to hear from you Mog. It really has been a while.
Your LFW username on 01:46 - Jul 3 with 1945 viewsFredManRave

Your LFW username on 01:39 - Jul 3 by barabajagal

None of those, saw Bren and John mc. Who told me the name of a pub he runs, but I can't remember which! If by some bizarre twist of fate, John Mc is reading this, remind me of the pub. Good to hear from you Mog. It really has been a while.

John Mc runs the Good Ship in Kilburn High Road. Blimey Brendan another name from the past, he disappeared before I did.

And I can't believe you didn't get the reference to the Cooper brothers. There are only two people who would consider them "Ace Faces". However, not wanting to highjack this thread and bore everybody else I'll call it a day.

You've got a pm mate...

I've got the Power.

Your LFW username on 04:05 - Jul 3 with 1929 viewsCanadaRanger

My LFW username means I am from Buckinghamshire...
Your LFW username on 06:53 - Jul 3 with 1599 viewsLOFT67

first year in the old loft, great memories and happy days.

Loft67

Your LFW username on 09:35 - Jul 3 with 1524 viewspomanjou

Pomanjou is a large apple grower and exporter in the Loire Valley. I was the importer years ago of about 8,000 tonnes a year which I sold to Supermarkets. I didn't think anyone else was likely to have the name. I also use another name, domaine de castang, who is also an apple grower but in the Dordogne area.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024