Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your LFW username 14:39 - Jun 30 with 22351 viewsWeaverQPR

Whats does it mean, what is the reason behind it?

Mine is simple Surname and QPR.

@WeavQPR

Your LFW username on 12:05 - Jul 3 with 1482 viewsR_from_afar

Your LFW username on 22:04 - Jul 2 by PunteR

There's a few on here from Bracknell. Where you abouts R from afar? plenty QPR around here, I'm guessing west London overspill.

Hi PunteR, I am in the Forest Park/Martin's Heron area. Good to hear there are other Rs fans nearby trying to stem the flood of Chelsea fans!

Fascinating fact: Apparently, THE Phil Parkes fits bathrooms around this neck of the woods.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Your LFW username on 14:05 - Jul 3 with 1453 viewswhiffer

Whiffer was/is my nickname. Surname Smith, school rhyming slang Whiff Smith = Whiffer. Aren't kids imaginative? Current avatar is newly created Somerset flag, as I am Somerset born and raised. So I pronounce it "Whiffur" when I think most of you London types would say "Whiffa"
Your LFW username on 14:16 - Jul 3 with 1444 viewsPommyhoop

Your LFW username on 14:05 - Jul 3 by whiffer

Whiffer was/is my nickname. Surname Smith, school rhyming slang Whiff Smith = Whiffer. Aren't kids imaginative? Current avatar is newly created Somerset flag, as I am Somerset born and raised. So I pronounce it "Whiffur" when I think most of you London types would say "Whiffa"

Nah,we'd say Whiffy for Smiffy..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Your LFW username on 16:51 - Jul 4 with 1366 viewsade_qpr

Ade short for Adelaide the capital city of South Australia where I live.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024