Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your LFW username 14:39 - Jun 30 with 22350 viewsWeaverQPR

Whats does it mean, what is the reason behind it?

Mine is simple Surname and QPR.

@WeavQPR

Your LFW username on 16:08 - Jun 30 with 2657 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Best decision I ever made was to use my own name when signing up to LFW, Rivals and whatever versions came before. It's got me back in touch with so many of my old friends since I left England.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Your LFW username on 16:09 - Jun 30 with 2658 viewsTheBlob

State Hatchery 121, Blob City,Blob Prime.

KBE and bar.

(roadie nickname actually)

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Your LFW username on 16:18 - Jun 30 with 2638 viewsbatmanhoop

up to I was 14 resided in Batman Close
Your LFW username on 16:21 - Jun 30 with 2635 viewsqpr1976

I can't for the life of me remember why I chose the first bit, but 1976 was a pretty good year as I recall.
Your LFW username on 16:23 - Jun 30 with 2632 viewsballbag

Typed in any old stupid word back in the day and now I'm stuck with it.

Have some lovely goose barnacles in my avatar, which is completely unrelated to anything.
Your LFW username on 16:25 - Jun 30 with 2625 viewsToast_R

“Toaster” is a derogatory term used by the humans of the colonies in reference to a Cybernetic Life form Node (CYLON) in the re-imagined sci-fi series Battlestar Galactica.

With a little abbreviation, It now ties in with being an ‘R’ back on planet earth.
Your LFW username on 16:26 - Jun 30 with 2621 viewsJacksDad

Jacks dad because my son is called jack .... In another world I was Beardie R but was subjected to torrent of Timothy Claypole abuse . Ah happier days when you could watch Rentaghost and not have Yewtree on your mind.
Your LFW username on 16:52 - Jun 30 with 2588 viewsqueensparker

I used to live in Queens Park for years.

I moved down the road to salubrious Kensal Green a while back and since then Queens Park has turned into Knightsbridge so doubt I'll ever live there again unless the lottery comes in (in which case f--k Queen's Park I'm off to somewhere sunny)
Login to get fewer ads

Your LFW username on 17:02 - Jun 30 with 2562 views18StoneOfHoop

Your LFW username on 15:05 - Jun 30 by komradkirk

my local town foootball club is called "Ballyclare Comrades" formed by soldiers returning from the First World War.Kirk is my surname.
hence "komradkirk"

Some interesting enlightening explanations on this triffic thread.
komradkirk,I presume 'Kirk' means 'church'?

Reminds me of the phrase from 3rd Reich German society and before that women's roles were to be strictly limited to 'kinder,kurche,kirche' or 'children,kitchen,church'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder,_K%C3%BCche,_Kirche

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As for me,well I obviously ain't light.
I have the figure of Johnny Vegas and Demis Roussos combined and my tits are bigger than Kate Moss & Gwyneth Paltrow's combined. Really should start wearing kaftans now - it worked well for Homer Simpson for a while.

Johnny Vegas Channel 4 show '18 Stone Of Idiot'

Also got the greedy indolent fat middle-aged man's illness,just like fellow Guinness guzzler Johnny Vegas; the cursed gout.(For those currently suffering attacks you can get on top of it, mine is currently well controlled by allopurinol which I'll take till I'm brown bread now.)

In fact LFW punters,truth be told, maybe I should update my Username to '19StoneAndRising'. Ach well,I suppose I'm just part of the current fashionable British anxiety/cultural zeitgeist: #FattestNationInEurope

Favourite food? Lyons - or at a push Mr Kiplings - Bakewell tart,sliced into 4,gone in 40 seconds.
One of my favourite away trips was when I cycled the 13 miles to the busy packed Duke of Edinburgh pub on Green Street by Upton Park back on Nov 2nd 2004 to see us lose 2-1, a Marlon Harewood thunderbolt was the winner.

Built up quite a thirst and appetite on the way so once I'd tethered the bike I strode into tut boozer and didn't fark about. Ordered a couple of 2pint jugs then opened my bag pulled out a 400g loaf and two packets of ham,and started munching. Then under the table refilled the jugs with 2 surreptitiously brought in cans of Stella and finished with bakewell tart straight from the foil. I basically ate like Henry VIIIth in his fat pomp. I had been so concentrated on my repast I had no heed of my surroundings whatsoever so when I eventually looked up I was a wee bit surprised to see the likes of Alan,Rob,Gary and Vic & other LSA bods + the odd bemused Hammer pissing themselves laughing at this eccentric gauche display of rampant Desperate Dan style gluttony.
Happy days.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Your LFW username on 17:36 - Jun 30 with 2520 viewsgordanoR

Your LFW username on 16:03 - Jun 30 by Gloucs_R

where in Gloucestershire are you?

About a mile from Slimbridge, whereabouts are you mate?
Your LFW username on 17:38 - Jun 30 with 2519 viewsscot1963

I've mentioned before mine is an amalgamation of my two names and year of birth (which I should have omitted if I'd thought about it). I was hoping to skulk on with a name that would be more masculine so I wasn't immediately apparent as a female (the angry beaver avatar was a small clue) but it didn't quite work out. I've misread a few of the names - most notably with IsawQPR who I've always called something different and also the connotations of some of them PhilmyRs for one which I initially thought might be an Irish town I hadn't heard of
[Post edited 30 Jun 2014 17:47]
Your LFW username on 17:53 - Jun 30 with 2484 viewsDanVanDyke

Many moons ago when I lived in Manchester, I went with the Manc R's to an away game at Crewe ( 2-2 draw in season we went down to L1). I am from the North East originally but one wag noticed I sing Our chants in an approximation of a London accent. Much like Bert the Sweep from Mary Poppins, but my real name is Dan not Dick, hence...
Your LFW username on 18:04 - Jun 30 with 2470 viewsRANGERS4EVER

To be honest I was quite young when i made mine, and it's just an immature username. Is there anyway to change it? At least take off the capitals!
[Post edited 30 Jun 2014 18:04]

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Your LFW username on 18:08 - Jun 30 with 2420 viewsWeaverQPR

Your LFW username on 18:04 - Jun 30 by RANGERS4EVER

To be honest I was quite young when i made mine, and it's just an immature username. Is there anyway to change it? At least take off the capitals!
[Post edited 30 Jun 2014 18:04]

I'd like to know this as i want to drop the'QPR' bit off my name as its obv who i support by being on here everyday

@WeavQPR

Your LFW username on 18:20 - Jun 30 with 2399 viewsPunteR

Punter- A speculator in the stock market
. - A gambler
. - A beginner skier or snowboarder, especially one with a particularly bad style
. - A paying guest or customer.
( A patron of a public house. A patron of a brothel. A customer of a prostitute )
.- A Dutch flatbottom ship type.

Take your pick..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Your LFW username on 18:46 - Jun 30 with 2366 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

A football nickname that went wrong and then just stuck. Was Paolo but got miscalled as Pablo during a match and it stuck. Had the nickname long before I knew of Rivals etc but I like it. The Hoopsta part is obvious enough
Your LFW username on 18:58 - Jun 30 with 2344 viewsCamberleyR

My home town where until two years ago I had lived all my life. Now live a few miles down the road in Farnborough.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Your LFW username on 18:59 - Jun 30 with 2340 viewsDiscodroid

Your LFW username on 17:02 - Jun 30 by 18StoneOfHoop

Some interesting enlightening explanations on this triffic thread.
komradkirk,I presume 'Kirk' means 'church'?

Reminds me of the phrase from 3rd Reich German society and before that women's roles were to be strictly limited to 'kinder,kurche,kirche' or 'children,kitchen,church'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder,_K%C3%BCche,_Kirche

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As for me,well I obviously ain't light.
I have the figure of Johnny Vegas and Demis Roussos combined and my tits are bigger than Kate Moss & Gwyneth Paltrow's combined. Really should start wearing kaftans now - it worked well for Homer Simpson for a while.

Johnny Vegas Channel 4 show '18 Stone Of Idiot'

Also got the greedy indolent fat middle-aged man's illness,just like fellow Guinness guzzler Johnny Vegas; the cursed gout.(For those currently suffering attacks you can get on top of it, mine is currently well controlled by allopurinol which I'll take till I'm brown bread now.)

In fact LFW punters,truth be told, maybe I should update my Username to '19StoneAndRising'. Ach well,I suppose I'm just part of the current fashionable British anxiety/cultural zeitgeist: #FattestNationInEurope

Favourite food? Lyons - or at a push Mr Kiplings - Bakewell tart,sliced into 4,gone in 40 seconds.
One of my favourite away trips was when I cycled the 13 miles to the busy packed Duke of Edinburgh pub on Green Street by Upton Park back on Nov 2nd 2004 to see us lose 2-1, a Marlon Harewood thunderbolt was the winner.

Built up quite a thirst and appetite on the way so once I'd tethered the bike I strode into tut boozer and didn't fark about. Ordered a couple of 2pint jugs then opened my bag pulled out a 400g loaf and two packets of ham,and started munching. Then under the table refilled the jugs with 2 surreptitiously brought in cans of Stella and finished with bakewell tart straight from the foil. I basically ate like Henry VIIIth in his fat pomp. I had been so concentrated on my repast I had no heed of my surroundings whatsoever so when I eventually looked up I was a wee bit surprised to see the likes of Alan,Rob,Gary and Vic & other LSA bods + the odd bemused Hammer pissing themselves laughing at this eccentric gauche display of rampant Desperate Dan style gluttony.
Happy days.

i was in that pub that fine day 18stoner!

its my dads local and i always meet him there if rangers play in beautiful downtown upton park.

its also josh laurent(qpr youth teamer)dads pub as well.

sad news my man, the pub in fact closed its doors 2 weeks ago after being there for over a hundred years. just not the call for many pubs in that area during the off season and the humble boozer cant survive.

the green man(over 350 years old), the white hart,the star, the duke of fyffe, dukes head,earl of wakefield all too have closed in recent years.

to be replaced by flats, fried chicken shops, and paddy powers.

with west ham soon going its a crying shame really.

come to think of it , i think i did see a handsome barrel chested stout yeoman destroying half a side of ham in the corner that day!

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Your LFW username on 19:03 - Jun 30 with 2332 viewsLblock

The block in ellerslie where I used to sit donkeys ago "with the lads"

Could be heard to be asked from time to time... "are you one of the L Block lot?"

Not to be confused with any long lost provo relations I may have had sacross the sea who would be in the H Block

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Your LFW username on 19:08 - Jun 30 with 2327 viewsted_hendrix

I'm a direct descendant of King Olaf IV Son of Haakon VI and ruler of Iceland a bloody long time ago.

That's how I got my username.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Your LFW username on 19:08 - Jun 30 with 2327 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Been hanging around LFW, even before Fans Network, since those days.
Your LFW username on 19:20 - Jun 30 with 2304 viewsMonahoop

Username derived from the fact I live in Co Monaghan, just outside Monaghan town.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Your LFW username on 19:38 - Jun 30 with 2269 viewsTHEBUSH

Born and bred in the Bush, need to change my avatar though
Your LFW username on 19:46 - Jun 30 with 2042 viewsPunteR

Your LFW username on 19:38 - Jun 30 by THEBUSH

Born and bred in the Bush, need to change my avatar though

I think its time I got an avatar.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Your LFW username on 19:52 - Jun 30 with 2040 viewsNoDiddley

Just a play on words as I love old R'N'B & people say I dont know fcuk all about football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024