Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your LFW username 14:39 - Jun 30 with 22296 viewsWeaverQPR

Whats does it mean, what is the reason behind it?

Mine is simple Surname and QPR.

@WeavQPR

Your LFW username on 14:40 - Jun 30 with 7291 viewsthame_hoops

place i live.
Your LFW username on 14:44 - Jun 30 with 7258 viewsDiscodroid

combo of my favourite band(P.I.L) and my pathological hatred of ritzy style night clubs(aka sugar hut/faces)

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Your LFW username on 14:48 - Jun 30 with 7247 viewsimustbemad

I must be mad supporting QPR
Your LFW username on 14:54 - Jun 30 with 7226 viewsgordanoR

The place I was living in at the time I joined the site (Portishead in the Gordano valley). I'm now in Gloucestershire but that name is already taken so I will need a new name if we ever move site again.
Your LFW username on 14:54 - Jun 30 with 7224 viewsloftboy

Thought mine had a Qpr link, although you can count the times on one hand that I actually stood in the loft, always sat in the stands even when there was terracing

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Your LFW username on 14:58 - Jun 30 with 7199 viewsdaveB

mine is just my name
Your LFW username on 15:00 - Jun 30 with 7193 viewsBluce_Ree

My favourite of the Bruce Lee clones that came after the big man died.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Your LFW username on 15:02 - Jun 30 with 7175 viewspaulparker

Pretty Obvious for me
choose it as he was my Dads favourite player , which was high praise indeed as my old man didn't rate anyone unless they were the Morgan Twins or Rodneeeeeeee
also met the great man at a Martin Allen Soccer school,(anyone go one those ?? )
the only time ive been star struck seeing a player

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Your LFW username on 15:03 - Jun 30 with 7176 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Where I live and the QPR song
Your LFW username on 15:05 - Jun 30 with 7170 viewskomradkirk

my local town foootball club is called "Ballyclare Comrades" formed by soldiers returning from the First World War.Kirk is my surname.
hence "komradkirk"
Your LFW username on 15:13 - Jun 30 with 7142 viewsA40Bosh

Mine is based on what we say when the band are deciding how we best get home after a gig miles away.

Example

"I'm gonna go.....
A127 to the M25
M25 around to Junction 16
A40
Bosh!"

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Your LFW username on 15:19 - Jun 30 with 7107 viewsDiscodroid

Your LFW username on 14:58 - Jun 30 by daveB

mine is just my name

+1 !

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Your LFW username on 15:26 - Jun 30 with 7095 viewsWokingR

Your LFW username on 14:58 - Jun 30 by daveB

mine is just my name

You could have made it a little sexier though

Steven Gerrard is not Steve G is he ?
How about changing it to DaveyB

I have to admit to always wondering where Toboboly came up with his username
[Post edited 30 Jun 2014 15:28]
Your LFW username on 15:27 - Jun 30 with 7092 viewssaxbend

My first name is Ben, my surname begins with D (not Dover though, alas) and I'm a saxophonist.
Your LFW username on 15:30 - Jun 30 with 7079 viewslondonscottish

Spent first quarter century of my life in Scotland and the second quarter century in London.

Also happens to be the name of a ground QPR once played on. 1888-9 to be precise.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Your LFW username on 15:34 - Jun 30 with 7065 viewsdaveB

Your LFW username on 15:26 - Jun 30 by WokingR

You could have made it a little sexier though

Steven Gerrard is not Steve G is he ?
How about changing it to DaveyB

I have to admit to always wondering where Toboboly came up with his username
[Post edited 30 Jun 2014 15:28]

I used a little d rather than a capital D to spice things up which is either my way rebelling against the man or a caps lock error when i first signed up, i can't remember now which it is. I am so rock and roll
Your LFW username on 15:34 - Jun 30 with 7066 viewsfrancisbowles

Pretty obvious unless you are very young. Gerry Francis and Stan Bowles.
Your LFW username on 15:34 - Jun 30 with 7065 viewsMrSheen

I live in Sheen and I'm a Mr. And the top of my head is shiny.
Your LFW username on 15:35 - Jun 30 with 7053 viewsDiscodroid

Your LFW username on 15:34 - Jun 30 by daveB

I used a little d rather than a capital D to spice things up which is either my way rebelling against the man or a caps lock error when i first signed up, i can't remember now which it is. I am so rock and roll

lol!!!.

have to tell you dave, i choked on my crispy bacon bap at my workstation when i read that.

good work sir!!.

Your LFW username on 15:43 - Jun 30 with 7037 viewsShotKneesHoop

My LFW user name is Shot Knees Hoop because I have been a QPR supporter since 1962 and my body is totally phoooked from playing far too much sport in all months of the year for the last 55 years. I now have Baker's Cysts. Look it up on Wikipedia.

No cartilege left in knees, ankles or shoulders, and my doctor told me this was because I hadn't been drinking enough. When the doctor saw my gobsmacked reaction to her diagnosis, she said : "We mean not drinking enough water, not beer, this is what happens when you play sport and get dehydrated. Never mind, you have very good lungs and heart function"

To which I replied : "Shame about the rest of me then?" She just nodded.

I still wouldn't have changed much. I can still talk a good game these days, and I get paid for putting my finger up in the summer. Who else can say that? Certainly not R'SWiPe. He's got splinters.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2014 15:48]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Your LFW username on 15:53 - Jun 30 with 7006 viewsdanehoop

Your LFW username on 15:43 - Jun 30 by ShotKneesHoop

My LFW user name is Shot Knees Hoop because I have been a QPR supporter since 1962 and my body is totally phoooked from playing far too much sport in all months of the year for the last 55 years. I now have Baker's Cysts. Look it up on Wikipedia.

No cartilege left in knees, ankles or shoulders, and my doctor told me this was because I hadn't been drinking enough. When the doctor saw my gobsmacked reaction to her diagnosis, she said : "We mean not drinking enough water, not beer, this is what happens when you play sport and get dehydrated. Never mind, you have very good lungs and heart function"

To which I replied : "Shame about the rest of me then?" She just nodded.

I still wouldn't have changed much. I can still talk a good game these days, and I get paid for putting my finger up in the summer. Who else can say that? Certainly not R'SWiPe. He's got splinters.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2014 15:48]

Mine comes from where I was living when I first started posting on QPR MBs years ago. And there already was a Copenhagen R (not to mention a genuine good bunch of Danish QPR supporters who I used to meet up with everytime we were on TV when over there). Couldnt be bothered to change it after we moved and then moved again and I have a big soft spot for Denmark given I lived there 8 years on and off.

Never knowingly understood

Your LFW username on 15:54 - Jun 30 with 7002 viewsheadhoops

I have a head and its shaped like a hoop.
actually surname + hoops. Original not.

can I take a stab that essextaxiboy - comes from Essex and drives a cab?

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Your LFW username on 15:56 - Jun 30 with 6991 viewsShotKneesHoop

Can anyone explain Tears of a Clown then?

Obvious, innit.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Your LFW username on 16:03 - Jun 30 with 2707 viewsGloucs_R

Your LFW username on 14:54 - Jun 30 by gordanoR

The place I was living in at the time I joined the site (Portishead in the Gordano valley). I'm now in Gloucestershire but that name is already taken so I will need a new name if we ever move site again.

where in Gloucestershire are you?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Your LFW username on 16:08 - Jun 30 with 2694 viewsMytch_QPR

Your LFW username on 15:35 - Jun 30 by Discodroid

lol!!!.

have to tell you dave, i choked on my crispy bacon bap at my workstation when i read that.

good work sir!!.

Droid,
I was listening to the latest PiL album in the motor the other day and found myself strangely addicted to 'lollipop opera'!

Do you wanna see my mushroom????
(don't answer that, by the way).

My username is really basic: I reside in a place called Mytchett, between Camberley and Farnborough. My real name is Ethel Crudworthy and I am a 7ft transvestite.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024