Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire 16:21 - Jun 16 with 25663 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Shocking.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36550304

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 13:42 - Jun 18 with 1774 viewsperchrockjack

Brought on to the table by Lohengrin by references to political cover up from labour politicians.

For me, mental or not, he should never be set free, as should no other murderer who acts with utter evil to fellow man.

There again, drug dealers should have same treatment.

I d also empty half the jails for non violent criminals and have them doing doing community work,

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 13:50 - Jun 18 with 1747 viewsJack_Kass

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/remember-jo-at-the-ballot-box-0lqfpzcl6

It begins, with a Kinnock as well, colour me surprised.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:02 - Jun 18 with 1722 viewsnice_to_michu

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 13:35 - Jun 18 by Glyn1

I've just started reading this thread, and am about halfway through it.

I'm confused, what's her murder got to do with child abuse in Rotherham?

So far, the conspiracies about why she was killed are because of the abuse in Rotherham and/or because she is a Remain campaigner.

Both of these conspiracies were peddled by separate posters, both equally convinced they are right.
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:02 - Jun 18 with 1720 viewslondonlisa2001

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 13:50 - Jun 18 by Jack_Kass

Any attempt to use Jo Cox's murder by a right wing terrorist to influence the vote is utterly disgusting.

But equally disgusting are the numerous attempts that have been made over the past months to influence the vote the other way because of Moslem terrorism.
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:10 - Jun 18 with 1690 viewsJack_Kass

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:02 - Jun 18 by londonlisa2001

Any attempt to use Jo Cox's murder by a right wing terrorist to influence the vote is utterly disgusting.

But equally disgusting are the numerous attempts that have been made over the past months to influence the vote the other way because of Moslem terrorism.

Well at least you can be honest in your belief that the murder of a mother and wife for political means is justified. I respect that.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2016 14:11]

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:13 - Jun 18 with 1688 viewsnice_to_michu

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:10 - Jun 18 by Jack_Kass

Well at least you can be honest in your belief that the murder of a mother and wife for political means is justified. I respect that.

What on earth are you talking about? Where did she say it was justified?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2016 14:14]
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:21 - Jun 18 with 1664 viewsHighjack

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 13:50 - Jun 18 by Jack_Kass

Shameless opportunism. What a scumbag

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:21 - Jun 18 with 1664 viewslondonlisa2001

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:10 - Jun 18 by Jack_Kass

Where on earth did I say that?

Are you just a troll or a bit thick?
Login to get fewer ads

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:23 - Jun 18 with 1656 viewslondonlisa2001

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:13 - Jun 18 by nice_to_michu

What on earth are you talking about? Where did she say it was justified?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2016 14:14]

I didn't even remotely say anything which could be interpreted that way.

The poster is obviously a troll.

Edited to add - I've just seen that this poster is the disgusting moron who was claiming that the murder was committed by the remain camp to increase their vote. Says it all. Utterly disgusting.
And he has the cheek to comment on people using tragedy for political gain. Dear God.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2016 14:33]
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:37 - Jun 18 with 1629 viewsJack_Kass

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:23 - Jun 18 by londonlisa2001

Edited to add - I've just seen that this poster is the disgusting moron who was claiming that the murder was committed by the remain camp to increase their vote. Says it all. Utterly disgusting.
And he has the cheek to comment on people using tragedy for political gain. Dear God.

I don't know why you're in a flap Lisa, if that's your view

Surely your first statement would have been enough, but you needed to follow it up with a BUT (you know, usually used to contrast with something previously said) the other side have equally done' the same. Only you yourself would know why you choose to make a comparison and mention 'Moslem terrorists'

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:42 - Jun 18 with 1619 viewslondonlisa2001

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:37 - Jun 18 by Jack_Kass

I don't know why you're in a flap Lisa, if that's your view

Surely your first statement would have been enough, but you needed to follow it up with a BUT (you know, usually used to contrast with something previously said) the other side have equally done' the same. Only you yourself would know why you choose to make a comparison and mention 'Moslem terrorists'

I was saying that anyone using any tragedy for political gain is utterly horrific.

It's fairly simple to understand.
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:42 - Jun 18 with 1617 viewsJack_Kass

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:23 - Jun 18 by londonlisa2001

In response to your edit

Good lord where did I say that Lisa? Go back and read and get out of your tailspin.

I said for this to happen, at such a time, absolutely stinks, and as per usual, the media are spoon feeding us a feast full of lies and contradictions. Shock horror, everything we see on the TV and in newspapers isn't true. Lies have been proven before and will be proven again.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:49 - Jun 18 with 1598 viewslondonlisa2001

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:42 - Jun 18 by Jack_Kass

In response to your edit

Good lord where did I say that Lisa? Go back and read and get out of your tailspin.

I said for this to happen, at such a time, absolutely stinks, and as per usual, the media are spoon feeding us a feast full of lies and contradictions. Shock horror, everything we see on the TV and in newspapers isn't true. Lies have been proven before and will be proven again.

You said it on page three of this very thread.

The post where you described it as 'far too convenient when the remain campaign is dying a horrible death'.
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:57 - Jun 18 with 1579 viewsDarran

Awful awful thread and now that it's etched in people's minds for many years to come the mods should delete it.

A young woman has lost her life,a young man is a widower,two young children have lost their mother and all people on Planetswans want to do is bicker amongst themselves.

And Lisa you're just as bad for replying.

Why can't people just shut up?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2016 14:58]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:58 - Jun 18 with 1578 viewsJack_Kass

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:49 - Jun 18 by londonlisa2001

You said it on page three of this very thread.

The post where you described it as 'far too convenient when the remain campaign is dying a horrible death'.

So where do the words 'the remain camp murdered her', come about?

Thomas Mair murdered her, that is probably the only indisputable truth. Why? (despite what the media tells you) is where the cocktail of deceit has been concocted.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 15:00 - Jun 18 with 1566 viewsItchySphincter

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:57 - Jun 18 by Darran

Awful awful thread and now that it's etched in people's minds for many years to come the mods should delete it.

A young woman has lost her life,a young man is a widower,two young children have lost their mother and all people on Planetswans want to do is bicker amongst themselves.

No need to delete it but yes, it doesn't show us in particularly good light.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 15:04 - Jun 18 with 1560 viewsnice_to_michu

I think that's unfair.

She was accused of saying the murder was justified, I think that it's right she set the record straight.
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 15:11 - Jun 18 with 1538 viewsmax936

Great post Sir

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 15:12 - Jun 18 with 1531 viewsDarran

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 15:04 - Jun 18 by nice_to_michu

I think that's unfair.

She was accused of saying the murder was justified, I think that it's right she set the record straight.

And now she/everyone should leave it go.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 13:52 - Jun 19 with 1339 viewstrampie

This terrible shocking attack seems to have some similarities with the Breivik attack.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:01 - Jun 19 with 1321 viewsHighjack

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 13:52 - Jun 19 by trampie

This terrible shocking attack seems to have some similarities with the Breivik attack.

It really doesn't.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:03 - Jun 19 with 1319 viewstrampie

The way the politicians are being portrayed by themselves and their friends in the press is disturbing after this tragedy, I hope people in politics and powerful people in the press don't use this terrible tragedy for their own aims and agenda's.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 07:26 - Jun 22 with 1151 viewsAnotherJohn

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:03 - Jun 19 by trampie

The way the politicians are being portrayed by themselves and their friends in the press is disturbing after this tragedy, I hope people in politics and powerful people in the press don't use this terrible tragedy for their own aims and agenda's.

Indeed some seem to be doing so, including one Welsh politician in particular. The BBC is really going into overdrive to keep the story in the news and linked to 'hate' (with implied links to the 'Leave' side) - Monday the recall of Parliament, Tuesday the Brendan Cox interview and today remembering the birthday. Obviously one feels deeply sorry for Brendan Cox, but I'm not sure he did himself any favours.
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 09:34 - Jun 22 with 1116 viewsJackSomething

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 07:26 - Jun 22 by AnotherJohn

Indeed some seem to be doing so, including one Welsh politician in particular. The BBC is really going into overdrive to keep the story in the news and linked to 'hate' (with implied links to the 'Leave' side) - Monday the recall of Parliament, Tuesday the Brendan Cox interview and today remembering the birthday. Obviously one feels deeply sorry for Brendan Cox, but I'm not sure he did himself any favours.

Well I for one was incredibly impressed by him. If my fiancee was taken from me and my son by some scumbag like Mair, I'd be spitting blood (when not being overwhelmed by sadness). Brendan Cox has instead been dignified and put forward the same views held by his wife, not letting his anger and sadness get the better of him. Disagree if you want, but I'd suggest the world would be a lot better if more people could do the same.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 10:20 - Jun 22 with 1099 viewsraynor94

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 09:34 - Jun 22 by JackSomething

Well I for one was incredibly impressed by him. If my fiancee was taken from me and my son by some scumbag like Mair, I'd be spitting blood (when not being overwhelmed by sadness). Brendan Cox has instead been dignified and put forward the same views held by his wife, not letting his anger and sadness get the better of him. Disagree if you want, but I'd suggest the world would be a lot better if more people could do the same.

This, Full stop

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024