Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire 16:21 - Jun 16 with 25660 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Shocking.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36550304

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 22:30 - Jun 22 with 1822 viewsLohengrin

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 22:06 - Jun 22 by Humpty

Reasons? A few.

Left wing pro refugee MP is murdered by a man who witnesses say was shouting something about Britain first. In court he gives his name as "Death to traitors, freedom for Britain". He collects Nazi memorabilia. Reports emerge that he was a member of an apartheid supporting South African group and an American white supremacist group. SPLC publish receipts purporting to show he spent hundreds of pounds on extreme right, racist literature.

Stuff like that.

I answered your question. You still haven't answered mine.

Answer your question? I thought I already had. Twice.

Your reasons there are based mostly on things you've read, and this "extreme right, racist literature" you claim he's bought has turned out to be nothing of the kind. People who knew him, those with no axe to grind, paint a different picture.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2016 22:37]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 22:33 - Jun 22 with 1816 viewstrampie

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 22:24 - Jun 22 by raynor94

No white home grown terrorists? Samantha Lewthwaite ring any bells?

If they caught her would they say she was mental ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 22:34 - Jun 22 with 1816 viewsLohengrin

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 22:24 - Jun 22 by raynor94

No white home grown terrorists? Samantha Lewthwaite ring any bells?

Long Kesh was brim full of white, home grown terrorists. I can't say as we've had a shortage of them in my lifetime.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 22:50 - Jun 22 with 1768 viewsdailew

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 21:12 - Jun 22 by exiledclaseboy

If he had been of the extreme left or a Muslim this thread would be at a minimum of 30 pages of extreme bile by now.

This thread is already twice as long as the one about the Orlando killings.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 22:52 - Jun 22 with 1755 viewsItchySphincter

...and?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 22:56 - Jun 22 with 1748 viewsHumpty

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 22:30 - Jun 22 by Lohengrin

Answer your question? I thought I already had. Twice.

Your reasons there are based mostly on things you've read, and this "extreme right, racist literature" you claim he's bought has turned out to be nothing of the kind. People who knew him, those with no axe to grind, paint a different picture.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2016 22:37]

No you haven't.

He bought his literature from the National Alliance. I'm sure you know about them. An American white supremacist group.

Some of the books were instruction manuals for building firearms and explosives. Not right wing in itself but he bought them from a right wing, white nationalist group. Other books included Secrets of the Runes and Ich Kampf.

What's Ich Kampf about Loh? And who was it issued to?
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 11:00 - Jun 23 with 1655 viewsLohengrin

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 22:56 - Jun 22 by Humpty

No you haven't.

He bought his literature from the National Alliance. I'm sure you know about them. An American white supremacist group.

Some of the books were instruction manuals for building firearms and explosives. Not right wing in itself but he bought them from a right wing, white nationalist group. Other books included Secrets of the Runes and Ich Kampf.

What's Ich Kampf about Loh? And who was it issued to?

Alright then I'll take another swing at it for you. If I had read in The Sun that a killer was a mad Communist and his Communism underpinned his crime then along came his bowler hat wearing, stock-broking sibling to say the claim was nonsense then I'd be sceptical to say the least about media claims, as would you in that scenario.

*The National Alliance was, so far as I was aware, a virtual one-man-band. That man was William Pierce, let's be charitable here and call him a wildly eccentric Professor of Physics. He's dead though and it would have been safe to assume his "Alliance" bit the dust with him. What I can tell you about him/them is that in any number of Combat and Survival type magazines, the kind you will find knocking about in just about any barrack block in the British Army (probably the American, Australian and Canadian too) you will see adverts for books titles like Living off the land: survival behind enemy lines. These would be sold via a P.O.Box and NOT advertised for sale by any political organisation. It was probably quite lucrative.

*Ich Kampf? Of course I know what it is. It would be on the essential reading list for anybody studying the History of the Second World War at A Level on up. I've just had a dig around and found a copy here with a sticker on the back that says W H Smith 70p.

* Secrets of the Runes? Really now? What is the latest claim, that Mair was a budding fortune teller in case his career as an assassin didn't pan out?

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 13:35 - Jun 23 with 1610 viewsHighjack

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 11:00 - Jun 23 by Lohengrin

Alright then I'll take another swing at it for you. If I had read in The Sun that a killer was a mad Communist and his Communism underpinned his crime then along came his bowler hat wearing, stock-broking sibling to say the claim was nonsense then I'd be sceptical to say the least about media claims, as would you in that scenario.

*The National Alliance was, so far as I was aware, a virtual one-man-band. That man was William Pierce, let's be charitable here and call him a wildly eccentric Professor of Physics. He's dead though and it would have been safe to assume his "Alliance" bit the dust with him. What I can tell you about him/them is that in any number of Combat and Survival type magazines, the kind you will find knocking about in just about any barrack block in the British Army (probably the American, Australian and Canadian too) you will see adverts for books titles like Living off the land: survival behind enemy lines. These would be sold via a P.O.Box and NOT advertised for sale by any political organisation. It was probably quite lucrative.

*Ich Kampf? Of course I know what it is. It would be on the essential reading list for anybody studying the History of the Second World War at A Level on up. I've just had a dig around and found a copy here with a sticker on the back that says W H Smith 70p.

* Secrets of the Runes? Really now? What is the latest claim, that Mair was a budding fortune teller in case his career as an assassin didn't pan out?

He was probably using the runes to reanimate the corpse of William pierce so he could reforge the alliance anew.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 13:50 - Jun 23 with 1597 viewsLohengrin

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 13:35 - Jun 23 by Highjack

He was probably using the runes to reanimate the corpse of William pierce so he could reforge the alliance anew.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:43 - Jun 23 with 1559 viewsHumpty

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 11:00 - Jun 23 by Lohengrin

From wiki.

Before the death of Pierce, the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Federal Bureau of Investigation called the Alliance the best-financed and best-organized white nationalist organization of its kind in the United States. Membership in 2002 was estimated at 2,500 with an annual income of $1 million.

According to the SPLC.

The National Alliance (NA) was for decades the most dangerous and best organized neo-Nazi formation in America. Explicitly genocidal in its ideology, NA materials call for the eradication of the Jews and other races and the creation of an all-white homeland.

According to Lohengrin.

The National Alliance was, so far as I was aware, a virtual one-man-band. That man was William Pierce, let's be charitable here and call him a wildly eccentric Professor of Physics

I don't think we're going to agree. Let's leave it at that.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2016 14:46]
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:49 - Jun 23 with 1550 viewsDarran

This thread is he biggest disgrace in Planetswans history and the people like Humpty keeping it going should be banned.

Sort it out Mods.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:50 - Jun 23 with 1549 viewsHumpty

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:49 - Jun 23 by Darran

This thread is he biggest disgrace in Planetswans history and the people like Humpty keeping it going should be banned.

Sort it out Mods.

Grow up you silly little man.
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:53 - Jun 23 with 1545 viewsDarran

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:50 - Jun 23 by Humpty

Grow up you silly little man.

Have some respect a young woman is slaughtered on the streets of Britain and all you want to do is bicker over bullshit.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 15:18 - Jun 23 with 1518 viewsHumpty

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 14:53 - Jun 23 by Darran

Have some respect a young woman is slaughtered on the streets of Britain and all you want to do is bicker over bullshit.

There are coming up to 300 posts on this thread. I have made thirteen posts. You have made twenty.

Your contributions have included Frank Zappa videos and bickering about whether someone knows who Bono is.

Have some respect. A young woman has been slaughtered on the streets of Britain and you want to use it as an excuse to attack a poster you don't like.

Grow up you hypocritical silly little man.
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 15:42 - Jun 23 with 1490 viewsDarran

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 15:18 - Jun 23 by Humpty

There are coming up to 300 posts on this thread. I have made thirteen posts. You have made twenty.

Your contributions have included Frank Zappa videos and bickering about whether someone knows who Bono is.

Have some respect. A young woman has been slaughtered on the streets of Britain and you want to use it as an excuse to attack a poster you don't like.

Grow up you hypocritical silly little man.

I haven't bickered with anyone.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 18:27 - Jun 23 with 1434 viewsBrynmill_Jack

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 15:42 - Jun 23 by Darran

I haven't bickered with anyone.

Yeah give it a rest FFS

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 15:28 - Nov 14 with 1085 viewsDarran

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 16:36 - Jun 22 by Humpty

Nah.

The poor man was mentally ill and it had nothing to do with right wing racism.

http://www.salon.com/2016/06/21/neo_nazi_suspected_killer_of_british_mp_said_the

Thick tw*t.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3933882/Jo-Cox-s-family-friends-arrive-O

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 15:47 - Nov 14 with 1065 viewssherpajacob

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 15:28 - Nov 14 by Darran

Thick tw*t.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3933882/Jo-Cox-s-family-friends-arrive-O

Daily mail online and Britain First, anybody found the join yet?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 15:58 - Nov 14 with 1052 viewsDarran

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 15:47 - Nov 14 by sherpajacob

Daily mail online and Britain First, anybody found the join yet?

Is it not true then?

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 16:14 - Nov 14 with 1039 viewssherpajacob

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 15:58 - Nov 14 by Darran

Is it not true then?

That's not what I'm saying, it ties in with eye witness reports at the time. So I've no reason to doubt it

It's just very sad that the daily mail or its readers fail to see the link between their own brand of hatred and Britain firsts extreme one.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 16:21 - Nov 14 with 1034 viewsDarran

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 16:14 - Nov 14 by sherpajacob

That's not what I'm saying, it ties in with eye witness reports at the time. So I've no reason to doubt it

It's just very sad that the daily mail or its readers fail to see the link between their own brand of hatred and Britain firsts extreme one.

Well it says it was politically motivated in the Gusrdian too.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 21:24 - Nov 14 with 965 viewsHumpty

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 15:28 - Nov 14 by Darran

Thick tw*t.

Errmm,

I don't really know what to say.
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 21:26 - Nov 14 with 961 viewsDarran

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 21:24 - Nov 14 by Humpty

Errmm,

I don't really know what to say.

Doesn't surprise me.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 21:27 - Nov 14 with 959 viewsHumpty

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 21:26 - Nov 14 by Darran

Doesn't surprise me.

Are you going to explain it for me?
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 21:29 - Nov 14 with 955 viewsDarran

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 21:27 - Nov 14 by Humpty

Are you going to explain it for me?

No.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024