Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! 10:41 - Jun 29 with 47248 viewsnumptydumpty

Has anyone seen the "Car Crash" performance of Joe Biden in his live TV debate v Trump.

Many times, he lost his train of thought. Often, he was.out of breath and many times he wasn't focusing.

This man is the so called leader of the developed world.

And he is going to get trounced, big time by Donald Trump, who could be beaten quite easily by a mediocre politician.

I really can't see how Americans can feel about their leaders in anyway that is positive whatsoever.

But this debate was shocking.
[Post edited 29 Jun 10:42]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 15:41 - Jul 22 with 2134 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:18 - Jul 22 by CiderwithRsie

Does this mean Biden's available on a free?

Sandro: fck me, that new guy has an engine on him.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 15:53 - Jul 22 with 2076 viewsrobith

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:18 - Jul 22 by CiderwithRsie

Does this mean Biden's available on a free?

We'll need to offer him two years to see off the competition though
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 15:53 - Jul 22 with 2073 viewsnumptydumpty

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:44 - Jul 21 by Sonofpugwash

Creepy Joe taking showers with his young daughter perfectly acceptable of course.

First lesson to learn in life, Mr GOOGLE sometimes utters the odd UNTRUTH !!

And then suddenly SOCIAL MEDIA slams in big time on the MISS SPEAK !!

And lots of people post on all sorts of ways on the WORLD WIDE WEB like your good self !!

If this were true, even Mr BIDEN would have been REMOVED from OFFICE much earlier than he has due to be developing some form of dementia or memory loss..

But crack on with your beliefs.

Slander or libel is sadly no longer a thing that protects.

INTERNET COMMUNITY is LAW of the JUNGLE !!
[Post edited 22 Jul 15:56]

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 15:54 - Jul 22 with 2045 viewsSonofpugwash

Typical Democrat reaction.

Made my day.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/163/982/413/playable/a9ee89

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:02 - Jul 22 with 2031 viewshubble

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 15:53 - Jul 22 by numptydumpty

First lesson to learn in life, Mr GOOGLE sometimes utters the odd UNTRUTH !!

And then suddenly SOCIAL MEDIA slams in big time on the MISS SPEAK !!

And lots of people post on all sorts of ways on the WORLD WIDE WEB like your good self !!

If this were true, even Mr BIDEN would have been REMOVED from OFFICE much earlier than he has due to be developing some form of dementia or memory loss..

But crack on with your beliefs.

Slander or libel is sadly no longer a thing that protects.

INTERNET COMMUNITY is LAW of the JUNGLE !!
[Post edited 22 Jul 15:56]

Yeah, ole Joe is/was a totally stand up guy (has anyone actually heard a resignation speech or any comment about it from the president of the USA, by the way? Not just reports, the actual bloke speaking about it? )

Anyway, just from a cursory search:

"Eight women, including Reade, have accused Biden of touching them inappropriately or invading their personal space in ways that made them feel uncomfortable. Seven of the women said Biden's behavior did not amount to sexual harassment or assault.

Biden released a two-minute video after the initial allegations were made public in April 2019, but he was criticized for giving what critics deemed a "non-apology apology," in which he said he would try to do better moving forward. He later said he's "not sorry for anything that I've ever done."

The Delaware Democrat was further criticized for repeatedly making light of the allegations, and for commenting on the physical appearance of young girls he met on the 2020 campaign trail.

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden-allegations-women-2020-campaign-2019-6

And...

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/bidens-nibble-on-young-g

That's just a quick glance search. Tip of the iceberg?

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:07 - Jul 22 with 2017 viewsGaryT

A Typical Maga response to anything.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:47 - Jul 22 with 1872 viewsStJude82

THE WATER TOWER.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:54 - Jul 22 with 1830 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:07 - Jul 22 by GaryT

A Typical Maga response to anything.

Owning the conspiracy theorist right with, er, parody videos made by never-Trumpers? Not sure that'll work.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Login to get fewer ads

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:19 - Jul 22 with 1784 viewsGaryT

Oh it works alright. If you can't see the madness in believing everything he says, you are wedged deep in that rabbit hole.

Just a few more he could have said...

And I don't believe that you sold pardons for 1 million dollars or that you told oil tycoons that for a donation of 1 billion dollars, you would reverse policies on climate initiatives. And I don't believe you appear 7 times on Geoffrey Epstein's flight logs or that you danced with a 13 year old girl at Epstein's private island. And it doesn't bother me that you have been accused of sexual misconduct by 26 women and that you've had people 'catch and kill' their stories. And I don't believe you sat and watched the Capitol being attacked for over three hours and did nothing, I just don't. And it doesn't bother me that your advisors had to dumb down the daily briefings to a single page because you wouldn't read them otherwise. I'm fine with that. And I don't believe you wanted a nuke a tornado, or divert a hurricane with a sharpy or stick a light inside the body to cure Covid, I don't. And I don't believe you only built 52 miles of new border wall, or mocked a disabled reporter or called soldiers that died suckers and losers, I don't believe it for a minute. I don't believe you asked national security advisors why the US can't use nuclear weapons or why you couldn't just shoot protesters in the legs, I don't. I don't believe you said you would round up millions of people who are poisoning the blood of the country and put them in camps (where have I heard that before?). And I don't believe you called for the Central Park 5 to be executed despite them being found innocent or that you had some very fine people on both sides in a Charlottesville white nationalists march. I don't believe you said there has to be some form of punishment for women who have an abortion and I don't believe you said that a massive fraud in the 2020 election allowed for the termination of rules, regulations, and articles, including those found in the Constitution.

Just the tip of the iceburg.

Anyway. As SydneyRs said Trumpists gonna Trump and not a single thing anyone says will persuade you to fact check anything so, yeah. As you were.

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-5d63ebfe5f65787ac7328a8a352a82e7
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:29 - Jul 22 with 1727 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:19 - Jul 22 by GaryT

Oh it works alright. If you can't see the madness in believing everything he says, you are wedged deep in that rabbit hole.

Just a few more he could have said...

And I don't believe that you sold pardons for 1 million dollars or that you told oil tycoons that for a donation of 1 billion dollars, you would reverse policies on climate initiatives. And I don't believe you appear 7 times on Geoffrey Epstein's flight logs or that you danced with a 13 year old girl at Epstein's private island. And it doesn't bother me that you have been accused of sexual misconduct by 26 women and that you've had people 'catch and kill' their stories. And I don't believe you sat and watched the Capitol being attacked for over three hours and did nothing, I just don't. And it doesn't bother me that your advisors had to dumb down the daily briefings to a single page because you wouldn't read them otherwise. I'm fine with that. And I don't believe you wanted a nuke a tornado, or divert a hurricane with a sharpy or stick a light inside the body to cure Covid, I don't. And I don't believe you only built 52 miles of new border wall, or mocked a disabled reporter or called soldiers that died suckers and losers, I don't believe it for a minute. I don't believe you asked national security advisors why the US can't use nuclear weapons or why you couldn't just shoot protesters in the legs, I don't. I don't believe you said you would round up millions of people who are poisoning the blood of the country and put them in camps (where have I heard that before?). And I don't believe you called for the Central Park 5 to be executed despite them being found innocent or that you had some very fine people on both sides in a Charlottesville white nationalists march. I don't believe you said there has to be some form of punishment for women who have an abortion and I don't believe you said that a massive fraud in the 2020 election allowed for the termination of rules, regulations, and articles, including those found in the Constitution.

Just the tip of the iceburg.

Anyway. As SydneyRs said Trumpists gonna Trump and not a single thing anyone says will persuade you to fact check anything so, yeah. As you were.

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-5d63ebfe5f65787ac7328a8a352a82e7

Omg you actually think the video is real

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:33 - Jul 22 with 1738 viewsGaryT

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:29 - Jul 22 by SheffieldHoop

Omg you actually think the video is real

OMG You actually think I think the video is real.

So anyway, Trumps insane/Our Saviour and we only have one thing in common. QPR, I'm fine with that.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:49 - Jul 22 with 1679 viewsJuzzie

Trump believes a 'stealth' fighter means that it's invisible, you literally cannot see it even if it were next to you.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:53 - Jul 22 with 1650 viewsLazyFan

What is interesting about MAGA fans is that if someone calls out something bad that Trump has done, they then turn around and say ... "well what about this person who did similar or worse?"

Err ... yes what about em? So, if someone else does horrible things, can Trump do it too?
Err ... no, Trump should not be let off the hook, nor should that other person.
But yet, do MAGA fans think that's some sort of defense that makes it okay?

Please don't bother arguing the above, as I have seen many on the Internet do. Instead, you can do this ...

I have a new saying you can use in these situations: "Lock THEM up!"

So, when MAGA fans say, "But what about ...", you can say, "Yeah, that's what I said. Lock THEM up! Are you saying both should get away with it? If not, then you AGREE WITH ME that we should lock THEM up, correct?"

No doubt they will keep repeating, "but what about ..." ... and you keep repeating back saying as if you have not heard them as they have not heard you ... "yeah, that's what I said, Lock THEM up! ... why are you saying both should get away with it? .... If not then you AGREE WITH ME that we should Lock THEM UP?".

And keep going around like that in circles until they get it. Or, as expected, they get pissed off and walk away as they have been caught out (which exposes they knew they were playing games in the first place), point out as they leave that they think there are people who should be let off, and where is the strong law and order policing they claim they want for everyone. They may come back at this point, from which you then return to the "Lock THEM up!" line again until they get it.

This way, the position is that you MAGA lot can deflect with anyone you want, but we shall be demanding that they ALL go inside, and that includes Trump in that ALL ... no lame excuses.

"Lock THEM up!"
"Lock THEM up!"
"Lock THEM up!"

zzzzzzzzzz

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 18:06 - Jul 22 with 1613 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Watching the news, and first time I've heard Kamala Harris speak in four years. And now I'm reminded how much she sounds like Janice from 'Friends'.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 18:16 - Jul 22 with 1571 viewshubble

US secret service director gets seriously hauled over the coals at the Senate enquiry into the attempted assassination, including being told she is "full of shit." Hardcore public interrogation.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:02 - Jul 22 with 1501 viewsnumptydumpty

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:02 - Jul 22 by hubble

Yeah, ole Joe is/was a totally stand up guy (has anyone actually heard a resignation speech or any comment about it from the president of the USA, by the way? Not just reports, the actual bloke speaking about it? )

Anyway, just from a cursory search:

"Eight women, including Reade, have accused Biden of touching them inappropriately or invading their personal space in ways that made them feel uncomfortable. Seven of the women said Biden's behavior did not amount to sexual harassment or assault.

Biden released a two-minute video after the initial allegations were made public in April 2019, but he was criticized for giving what critics deemed a "non-apology apology," in which he said he would try to do better moving forward. He later said he's "not sorry for anything that I've ever done."

The Delaware Democrat was further criticized for repeatedly making light of the allegations, and for commenting on the physical appearance of young girls he met on the 2020 campaign trail.

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden-allegations-women-2020-campaign-2019-6

And...

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/bidens-nibble-on-young-g

That's just a quick glance search. Tip of the iceberg?

As said never trust Mr Google

Practically every famous man has had a random complaining but in good old USA , it's a money making scheme.

So basically saying eight women say he invaded their personal space.

If he had Aspergers this is a common issue for people with this condition as they not aware and also can't follow social cues.

Not saying Biden has this but the personal space thing is to just step back.

Touching inappropriately needs more of a detailed explanation

Does he pinch random women's bums (not right agree) but is inappropriate touching more than this or is it simply touching women's side gently etc

And like others you justifying your arguments by random things you googling

If it was me looking at it, I would say Trump supporters could be reporting this and the vague complaints from Republican supporters and people like yourself are believing it because you found it on a Google search

If it was very wrong, sure there would have been attempts to prosecute.

And am not a Biden or Trump fan but as said look at Mr Googles answer with scepticism because God forbid it's an attempt from opposition to down play their opponents credibility.

Hey ho !!

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:18 - Jul 22 with 1467 viewshubble

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:02 - Jul 22 by numptydumpty

Practically every famous man has had a random complaining but in good old USA , it's a money making scheme.

If he had Aspergers this is a common issue for people with this condition as they not aware and also can't follow social cues.

Does he pinch random women's bums (not right agree) but is inappropriate touching more than this or is it simply touching women's side gently etc

If it was me looking at it, I would say Trump supporters could be reporting this and the vague complaints from Republican supporters and people like yourself are believing it because you found it on a Google search

And am not a Biden or Trump fan but as said look at Mr Googles answer with scepticism because God forbid it's an attempt from opposition to down play their opponents credibility.

Hey ho !!

Actually I am not "justifying [my] arguments (what arguments?) by random things [I'm] googling" because I have in fact been aware of the exploits of "creepy Joe" (as he has been known since way back) for many years, long before he became president. What I was doing was showing you that it's very easy to find reports of his behaviour, quite simply because there are so many of them.

However, you are trying to justify his behaviour, based on some random thoughts about why he might have been doing it. So thanks for your advice, but Biden has a huge amount of form on this.

Surely you're not surprised. The abuse of power by men is rife in politics as much as anywhere. From Bill Clinton with Monica Lewinsky, his record of flights to Epstein's island, his and his wife's close association with Harvey Weinstein, to Trump's various, nefarious activities, to Andrew Windsor, and so, so many more. It's an ugly business.
[Post edited 22 Jul 19:22]

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:22 - Jul 22 with 1458 viewsconnell10

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:53 - Jul 22 by LazyFan

What is interesting about MAGA fans is that if someone calls out something bad that Trump has done, they then turn around and say ... "well what about this person who did similar or worse?"

Err ... yes what about em? So, if someone else does horrible things, can Trump do it too?
Err ... no, Trump should not be let off the hook, nor should that other person.
But yet, do MAGA fans think that's some sort of defense that makes it okay?

Please don't bother arguing the above, as I have seen many on the Internet do. Instead, you can do this ...

I have a new saying you can use in these situations: "Lock THEM up!"

So, when MAGA fans say, "But what about ...", you can say, "Yeah, that's what I said. Lock THEM up! Are you saying both should get away with it? If not, then you AGREE WITH ME that we should lock THEM up, correct?"

No doubt they will keep repeating, "but what about ..." ... and you keep repeating back saying as if you have not heard them as they have not heard you ... "yeah, that's what I said, Lock THEM up! ... why are you saying both should get away with it? .... If not then you AGREE WITH ME that we should Lock THEM UP?".

And keep going around like that in circles until they get it. Or, as expected, they get pissed off and walk away as they have been caught out (which exposes they knew they were playing games in the first place), point out as they leave that they think there are people who should be let off, and where is the strong law and order policing they claim they want for everyone. They may come back at this point, from which you then return to the "Lock THEM up!" line again until they get it.

This way, the position is that you MAGA lot can deflect with anyone you want, but we shall be demanding that they ALL go inside, and that includes Trump in that ALL ... no lame excuses.

"Lock THEM up!"
"Lock THEM up!"
"Lock THEM up!"

I'd vote for you.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:52 - Jul 22 with 1435 viewsMatch82

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:02 - Jul 22 by numptydumpty

Hey ho !!

Just to take this WAY off the intended topic briefly, wasn't there a whole big thing about Keanu Reeves doing this a while ago? In every picture he was deliberately holding his hands open face behind the other persons back without touching them or something?
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:43 - Jul 22 with 1391 viewsSpaceman_P

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:52 - Jul 22 by Match82

Just to take this WAY off the intended topic briefly, wasn't there a whole big thing about Keanu Reeves doing this a while ago? In every picture he was deliberately holding his hands open face behind the other persons back without touching them or something?

can't we all agree that any president of the USA is going to be an absolute C word.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 22:25 - Jul 22 with 1276 viewsMatch82

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:17 - Jul 15 by Bluce_Ree

Is it though? That's like me saying it's possible that you're Gareth Ainsworth. Just saying something and putting ellipses after don't make it a real thing.

Although, it's been claimed that QPR is a front for the Chinese Mafia...

MAKES U FINK

That would make the decision for China's football team to start a fight with us in a behind closed doors friendly match a particularly risky one.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 22:25 - Jul 22 with 1273 viewsnumptydumpty

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:18 - Jul 22 by hubble

Actually I am not "justifying [my] arguments (what arguments?) by random things [I'm] googling" because I have in fact been aware of the exploits of "creepy Joe" (as he has been known since way back) for many years, long before he became president. What I was doing was showing you that it's very easy to find reports of his behaviour, quite simply because there are so many of them.

However, you are trying to justify his behaviour, based on some random thoughts about why he might have been doing it. So thanks for your advice, but Biden has a huge amount of form on this.

Surely you're not surprised. The abuse of power by men is rife in politics as much as anywhere. From Bill Clinton with Monica Lewinsky, his record of flights to Epstein's island, his and his wife's close association with Harvey Weinstein, to Trump's various, nefarious activities, to Andrew Windsor, and so, so many more. It's an ugly business.
[Post edited 22 Jul 19:22]

So we can call you an ITK at the White House then !!!

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 23:09 - Jul 22 with 1189 viewsStJude82

Water tower not covered by SS.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 03:07 - Jul 23 with 1052 viewsSydneyRs

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:16 - Jul 22 by SheffieldHoop

Wasn't your last prediction that Trump would already be in jail by now? lol

If I did say that (can't recall), it would have been in jest as I never thought he actually would end up behind bars. Anyway, as I said its not worth re-engaging with the same old arguments from the same old people.

I'm in a running group on facebook and yesterday there was discussion amoung female US based members about how best to carry your gun (seriously) when out running alone. Talking about what type of holster to use etc. What a bloody country!
[Post edited 23 Jul 3:09]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 08:02 - Jul 23 with 911 viewsJuzzie

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 03:07 - Jul 23 by SydneyRs

If I did say that (can't recall), it would have been in jest as I never thought he actually would end up behind bars. Anyway, as I said its not worth re-engaging with the same old arguments from the same old people.

I'm in a running group on facebook and yesterday there was discussion amoung female US based members about how best to carry your gun (seriously) when out running alone. Talking about what type of holster to use etc. What a bloody country!
[Post edited 23 Jul 3:09]

A friend of mine out there has two little kids. When there was one of many school shootings a couple of years ago the authorities came up with a suggestion.

What do you think it was……

Ban guns?
Better security?

No….. make the kids backpacks bulletproof

Anything but actually solve the real problem.

What a country indeed.
[Post edited 23 Jul 8:03]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024