Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! 10:41 - Jun 29 with 47246 viewsnumptydumpty

Has anyone seen the "Car Crash" performance of Joe Biden in his live TV debate v Trump.

Many times, he lost his train of thought. Often, he was.out of breath and many times he wasn't focusing.

This man is the so called leader of the developed world.

And he is going to get trounced, big time by Donald Trump, who could be beaten quite easily by a mediocre politician.

I really can't see how Americans can feel about their leaders in anyway that is positive whatsoever.

But this debate was shocking.
[Post edited 29 Jun 10:42]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:13 - Jul 21 with 2435 viewsMrSheen

Thread needs a new title.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c1e5xpdzkd8o
[Post edited 21 Jul 19:14]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:23 - Jul 21 with 2376 viewsbosh67

There's only one person who has individually beaten Trump and that he actually fears and can't deal with...

If the Democrats want to retain power Stormy Daniels has to be the next President!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:49 - Jul 21 with 2309 viewsGus_iom

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:13 - Jul 21 by MrSheen

Thread needs a new title.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c1e5xpdzkd8o
[Post edited 21 Jul 19:14]

Biden's resignation letter - why does it bring to mind Paladini's infamous resignation?
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:27 - Jul 21 with 2224 viewslassel

Trump is now officially the oldest Presidential nominee in history.

I’m sure the Republican Party will be horrified about his age. Right?
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:44 - Jul 21 with 2170 viewsSonofpugwash

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:46 - Jul 15 by lassel

Just like he ‘locked up’ Hillary after 2016 eh?

Next you’ll be telling us he’s going to go after those names in the Epstein list - the list he was named in over 60 times…

Creepy Joe taking showers with his young daughter perfectly acceptable of course.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:57 - Jul 21 with 2138 viewsEsox_Lucius

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:44 - Jul 21 by Sonofpugwash

Creepy Joe taking showers with his young daughter perfectly acceptable of course.

Neither of them should be anywhere a position of power. Despicable bottom feeders.8
[Post edited 22 Jul 18:04]

The grass is always greener.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 21:14 - Jul 21 with 2107 viewslassel

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:44 - Jul 21 by Sonofpugwash

Projecting like a good cult member.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 21:31 - Jul 21 with 2077 viewsGus_iom

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:57 - Jul 21 by Esox_Lucius

Neither of them should be anywhere a position of power. Despicable bottom feeders.8
[Post edited 22 Jul 18:04]

Bloody hell. We agree on something!
Login to get fewer ads

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 21:37 - Jul 21 with 2054 viewsconnell10

You my friend are a fool ....I'm placing you on ignore , which is a shame as I loved Captain Pugwash as a kid.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 21:39 - Jul 21 with 2035 viewshubble

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:46 - Jul 15 by lassel

Just like he ‘locked up’ Hillary after 2016 eh?

Next you’ll be telling us he’s going to go after those names in the Epstein list - the list he was named in over 60 times…

Along with Bill Clinton - also named multiple times. Lovely people, the lot of 'em.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 21:47 - Jul 21 with 2003 viewsted_hendrix

On the one side of this election race you have a nutcase and on the other side up until about an hour ago you had another nutcase.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 04:30 - Jul 22 with 1820 viewsderbyhoop

Now Biden has stood down can anybody other than Harris become the Democrat nominee. Don't think they have time to promote anybody else. Kamala Harris is not that popular. Is America ready for a woman President with an interesting heritage?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 06:41 - Jul 22 with 1729 viewsLandshark

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 04:30 - Jul 22 by derbyhoop

Now Biden has stood down can anybody other than Harris become the Democrat nominee. Don't think they have time to promote anybody else. Kamala Harris is not that popular. Is America ready for a woman President with an interesting heritage?

Seems like a lot of people are backing Harris and seems the likely option. I saw Michelle Obama was trending yesterday, I think she would be a popular option among Democrats.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 07:47 - Jul 22 with 1678 viewsGaryT

Taken from a discussion on the topic.

Funny, the daughter you’re talking about has stated more than once that that is a lie, spread by the right wing creeps who stole her diary. But why should we believe the actual person involved, when it’s so much more fun to spread lies about her and her father???

I hadn't heard about this so did a quick 30 second google. Without digging deeper to find where Biden's daughter denied the allegations, I'm inclined to believe this is BS.

https://www.quora.com/Did-Joe-Biden-really-shower-with-his-daughter
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 07:59 - Jul 22 with 1646 viewsGaryT

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 06:41 - Jul 22 by Landshark

Seems like a lot of people are backing Harris and seems the likely option. I saw Michelle Obama was trending yesterday, I think she would be a popular option among Democrats.

It's an interesting split. A lot of the progressive's have come out in support of Harris (bit weird) but interestingly, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Hakeem Jeffries, Barack Obama haven't. These were the corporate democrats that (after speaking with the big money donors) persuaded Biden to step down. The fact they haven't endorsed her yet speaks volumes. Haven't looked at what Schumer and Jeffries have said but Pelosi and Obama both want a mini Primary to choose the next candidate.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 08:08 - Jul 22 with 1596 viewslassel

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 21:39 - Jul 21 by hubble

Along with Bill Clinton - also named multiple times. Lovely people, the lot of 'em.

Bill Clinton isn’t running for president though…..
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 08:25 - Jul 22 with 1536 viewsPhildo

Not sure America changes as much as people think.

Kennedy was seen to have won his TV debate with Nixon due to Dicks 5 O Clock shadow comparing unfavorably to the youthful healthy looking Kennedy. They actually privately got on pretty well before that and agreed on a lot of the then foreign policy stuff.

Kennedy looked so good as he was pumped full of steroids to deal with debilitating Addisons disease. He had already come near death on a number of occasions.

Reagan was pretty gaga in his second term not to mention Nancys reliance on her daily horoscope.

Its always been nuts. Although Edens disastrous handling of Suez when off his cake on painkillers means we need to be careful of throwing stones.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 08:34 - Jul 22 with 1510 viewslassel

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 07:59 - Jul 22 by GaryT

It's an interesting split. A lot of the progressive's have come out in support of Harris (bit weird) but interestingly, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Hakeem Jeffries, Barack Obama haven't. These were the corporate democrats that (after speaking with the big money donors) persuaded Biden to step down. The fact they haven't endorsed her yet speaks volumes. Haven't looked at what Schumer and Jeffries have said but Pelosi and Obama both want a mini Primary to choose the next candidate.

I mean it’s clear that the big beasts want Whitmer with Shapiro or Warnock but with Harris as VP and Bidens endorsement it’s going to be almost impossible to ditch her without alienating the small sliver of undecideds who will call the election and there isn’t much time to win them back.

With Harris the messaging will be pretty straightforward - a DA who targeted sex offenders vs a convicted felon adjudicated sex offender. The VP of the best economy in the world vs the guy who left a destroyed economy and the ‘young’ candidate vs the oldest presidential nominee ever.

On top of that she’s pro-choice who will run on codifying roe vs Wade and is obviously from a minority background.

She’s obviously not a slam dunk like Whitmer would be, hence the big beasts wanting to go that way but she should have enough to get the job done ultimately.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 08:50 - Jul 22 with 1458 viewsGaryT

You'd think she would tick enough boxes but the reality with US politics is that it's more about the personality than their ability to run the country. Most Trumpists think the economy is in the shitter and crime is running rampant, the fact that the opposite is true is irrelevant. He says let's make America great again (when was it ever really great?), close the border (he blocked a major border bill) and drill baby drill (the US is currently the biggest oil producer in the world) and the red hats go Yeehah!

Facts are irrelevant, she has to put on a hell of a show as a huge percentage of the voting public have tuned out or will vote Trump because, "hell, it sounds like things are bad and he seems popular so I guess I'll vote for him".
[Post edited 22 Jul 8:59]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:08 - Jul 22 with 1408 viewslassel

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 08:50 - Jul 22 by GaryT

You'd think she would tick enough boxes but the reality with US politics is that it's more about the personality than their ability to run the country. Most Trumpists think the economy is in the shitter and crime is running rampant, the fact that the opposite is true is irrelevant. He says let's make America great again (when was it ever really great?), close the border (he blocked a major border bill) and drill baby drill (the US is currently the biggest oil producer in the world) and the red hats go Yeehah!

Facts are irrelevant, she has to put on a hell of a show as a huge percentage of the voting public have tuned out or will vote Trump because, "hell, it sounds like things are bad and he seems popular so I guess I'll vote for him".
[Post edited 22 Jul 8:59]

The key point though is that the 2020 election was decided by under 100k people in 3 states and it will be the same again in 2024.

Trump’s cultists would vote for him even if he died before the election. ‘Anyone but Trumps’ will vote Dem regardless of who is on the ticket.

The election rests upon whether Harris can get that c.100k people out to vote on the day or not. Trump can only win the election if turnout is poor so she will be tasked with living in the swing states until November hammering voter registration and Project 2025.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:19 - Jul 22 with 1354 viewsPlanetHonneywood

There's some deliciously funny shit on this thread. It's hilarious in parts, but with a heavy dose of realism as in 'OMG, is this clown for real??'

Best bet: sit back and enjoy laughing at the infidels for the next 4 months.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:43 - Jul 22 with 1290 viewshubble

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 08:08 - Jul 22 by lassel

Bill Clinton isn’t running for president though…..

A strange point to make, given that Clinton served two terms as president, and his wife stood against Trump in 2016. And Hillary is still very much involved in the Democrat party. Indeed, some are saying she should be the nominee in this year's election, not Harris.

If you think the Democrat party isn't riddled with dodgy fckers, with the Clintons to the fore, think again.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 10:19 - Jul 22 with 1227 viewsSydneyRs

Here's how the rest of this thread goes.

The same people as before will repeat Trump's words and back absolutely everything he says and does.

The same people as before will rage against Trump and claim he aims to destroy democracy etc.

The end.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:16 - Jul 22 with 1063 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 10:19 - Jul 22 by SydneyRs

Here's how the rest of this thread goes.

The same people as before will repeat Trump's words and back absolutely everything he says and does.

The same people as before will rage against Trump and claim he aims to destroy democracy etc.

The end.

Wasn't your last prediction that Trump would already be in jail by now? lol

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:18 - Jul 22 with 1069 viewsCiderwithRsie

Does this mean Biden's available on a free?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024