Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! 10:41 - Jun 29 with 50508 viewsnumptydumpty

Has anyone seen the "Car Crash" performance of Joe Biden in his live TV debate v Trump.

Many times, he lost his train of thought. Often, he was.out of breath and many times he wasn't focusing.

This man is the so called leader of the developed world.

And he is going to get trounced, big time by Donald Trump, who could be beaten quite easily by a mediocre politician.

I really can't see how Americans can feel about their leaders in anyway that is positive whatsoever.

But this debate was shocking.
[Post edited 29 Jun 10:42]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:53 - Jul 26 with 2467 viewsEsox_Lucius

If Trump loses the race to become POTUS to a black female it is quite possible I may experience a feeling of Schadenfreude.

The grass is always greener.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:56 - Jul 26 with 2454 viewsEsox_Lucius

Double Post.
[Post edited 27 Jul 13:19]

The grass is always greener.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 18:32 - Jul 26 with 2350 viewsRanger_Things

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 18:35 - Jul 24 by SheffieldHoop

John, Steve, Paul, Tony - Any of those any good to ya? Get real

Obviously you are the expert so I’ll have to take your word for it but they sound more like a bunch of plasterers than a Soros/Rothschild backed shadowy cabal of Davos vampire paedophiles ruling the world via the WEF and DNC.

You learn something new every day eh?
[Post edited 26 Jul 18:32]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:04 - Jul 26 with 2313 viewsStJude82

Q. Who is descended from one of Jamaica's biggest slave-owners, Hamilton Brown? A man who called William Wilberforce "cloven-footed".

Is it Donald Trump?

OR is it Kamala Harris?

?????
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:14 - Jul 26 with 2272 viewsChrisNW6

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:04 - Jul 26 by StJude82

Q. Who is descended from one of Jamaica's biggest slave-owners, Hamilton Brown? A man who called William Wilberforce "cloven-footed".

Is it Donald Trump?

OR is it Kamala Harris?

?????

I'm guessing its Kamala Harris as Trump is the love child of Jabba the hut and a block of Red Leicester.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:25 - Jul 26 with 2247 viewsRanger_Things

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:04 - Jul 26 by StJude82

Is it Donald Trump?

OR is it Kamala Harris?

?????

Harris' great-great-great-great-great grandmother was a slave and was impregnated through rape.

Are we meant to cancel her for that?

It seems a little harsh, especially as Trump is an actual rapist but I’ll go with it if it makes you feel better about yourself.
[Post edited 26 Jul 21:40]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 21:51 - Jul 26 with 2153 viewsStJude82

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:25 - Jul 26 by Ranger_Things

Harris' great-great-great-great-great grandmother was a slave and was impregnated through rape.

Are we meant to cancel her for that?

It seems a little harsh, especially as Trump is an actual rapist but I’ll go with it if it makes you feel better about yourself.
[Post edited 26 Jul 21:40]

Who told you that? What about the inherited land? How much land did any of us inherit? You believe the Trump story? Doesn't pass the smell test for me or at least 50% of Americans. Which Trump policy did you disagree with and how has JB grown 6 inches since he had "covid"? C'mon man?!
[Post edited 26 Jul 21:53]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 23:31 - Jul 26 with 2046 viewsRanger_Things

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 21:51 - Jul 26 by StJude82

Who told you that? What about the inherited land? How much land did any of us inherit? You believe the Trump story? Doesn't pass the smell test for me or at least 50% of Americans. Which Trump policy did you disagree with and how has JB grown 6 inches since he had "covid"? C'mon man?!

Joe Biden grew six inches since he had Covid? Wow that’s incredible, talk about a late growth spurt!
Do you think it was from injecting bleach or the use of UV glow lamps? Previous presidents have recommended those treatments. Maybe it was the vaccine? You know they inject Bill Gates microchips into you and track your movements and make you take the knee with mind control 5g masts. They could have coded the chip to make him grow taller.
[Post edited 26 Jul 23:32]
Login to get fewer ads

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 23:40 - Jul 26 with 2021 viewsGaryT

"You believe the Trump story? Doesn't pass the smell test for me or at least 50% of Americans".

My, how things have changed. A few years ago I took a very deep dive into trial transcripts and all the available evidence of the Ched Evans rape conviction. I concluded that he was a scumbag cheating sexual predator...but there was no evidence that he was a rapist. I got called all sorts of things including a rape apologist, someone who clearly doesn't have a daughter or have any respect for woman. Some time later his rape conviction was rightly overturned (for reasons too lengthy to go into here) but interestingly, the Ched Evans thread and the name callers never saw the light of day again.

Judging by your 'smell test' comment, I'm guessing you haven't taken a deep dive into the facts of the E Jean Carroll case? What exactly about the case doesn't smell right to you? If you have twenty minutes, have a read of what she had to go through just to get the case to court, it took years. And then ask yourself, did she really go through all that just for shits and giggles? And before you say it, she didn't do it for the money. If you are going to falsely accuse someone of rape, pick a CEO that doesn't have an army of rabid nutters who would willingly tear you limb from limb with just a nod in the right direction, for starters.

If you can read all of this and at the end say "naaah, I don't believe it. Trumps my guy, he wouldn't do anything like that" Then you are in a cult and I hope you can find your way out of it before it destroys you and the relationships around you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._Jean_Carroll_v._Donald_J._Trump#:~:text=Backgro

I genuinely would like to hear what you have to say if you do make it to the end.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 23:56 - Jul 26 with 1977 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 23:31 - Jul 26 by Ranger_Things

Joe Biden grew six inches since he had Covid? Wow that’s incredible, talk about a late growth spurt!
Do you think it was from injecting bleach or the use of UV glow lamps? Previous presidents have recommended those treatments. Maybe it was the vaccine? You know they inject Bill Gates microchips into you and track your movements and make you take the knee with mind control 5g masts. They could have coded the chip to make him grow taller.

I grew six inches after that Jimmy Dunne goal last season.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:03 - Jul 27 with 1745 viewsGaryT

The Democrats have been saying for years that the next election is "the most important election in our life times" and a bit like an Alex Jones prediction, nothing happens. For Trump it was changed to "He's a threat to our democracy" and the Trumpist have heard it so often some of them have decided, you know what, if Trump is in charge, I'm Ok with him as a dictator.

Well now we can put all the talk of "is he or isn't he a threat to democracy" to bed because, in addition to saying he wants to be a dictator for a day, he's just said "vote for me and you'll never have to vote ever again". Well that's that then.

(And the Trump supporters here will down vote this because, well, who knows?)
[Post edited 27 Jul 9:05]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 11:35 - Jul 27 with 1617 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 18:32 - Jul 26 by Ranger_Things

Obviously you are the expert so I’ll have to take your word for it but they sound more like a bunch of plasterers than a Soros/Rothschild backed shadowy cabal of Davos vampire paedophiles ruling the world via the WEF and DNC.

You learn something new every day eh?
[Post edited 26 Jul 18:32]

Bit antisemitic that, but I'm sure your post will be fine on this forum.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 11:53 - Jul 27 with 1588 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 23:31 - Jul 26 by Ranger_Things

Strange how these posts are absent when your friends start posting their lead-crime conspiracy theories.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:03 - Jul 27 with 1562 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:03 - Jul 27 by GaryT

The Democrats have been saying for years that the next election is "the most important election in our life times" and a bit like an Alex Jones prediction, nothing happens. For Trump it was changed to "He's a threat to our democracy" and the Trumpist have heard it so often some of them have decided, you know what, if Trump is in charge, I'm Ok with him as a dictator.

Well now we can put all the talk of "is he or isn't he a threat to democracy" to bed because, in addition to saying he wants to be a dictator for a day, he's just said "vote for me and you'll never have to vote ever again". Well that's that then.

(And the Trump supporters here will down vote this because, well, who knows?)
[Post edited 27 Jul 9:05]

Bloke got shot in the ear mate. We haven't got proof, but I think we've all got a hunch who was behind it. I think it was likely the people who spent the last 5-10 years comparing him to Hitler. Then, weirdly, wishing the bloke they think is "literally Hitler" well in his recovery. Weird. I wouldn't do that if I actually thought he was a fascist dictator, let alone "actually Hitler" - I would quite happily shoot Hitler, and if I had less to live for, I might shoot the person the media is telling me is literally Hitler - But there you go. Politics these days. Not their fault, you're a conspiracy theorist if you think it was. Strange.

Jean E Carrol, Stormy Daniels, all that talk about him being the only subpoenaed former President, Covicted Felon.......It's all over, irrelevant, superseded by newer, more important, more telling events.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:21 - Jul 27 with 1537 viewsSheffieldHoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:05 - Jul 27 with 1368 viewsSonic_Hoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 21:51 - Jul 26 by StJude82

It's more like most Americans believe Trump is a racist and a sexual offender it's just almost half of them still want him as President anyway.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:13 - Jul 27 with 1352 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:05 - Jul 27 by Sonic_Hoop

It's more like most Americans believe Trump is a racist and a sexual offender it's just almost half of them still want him as President anyway.

Nail on head.

Desperate people will vote for Fred West if he promises to give the status quo a kicking.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:35 - Jul 27 with 1318 viewsRanger_Things

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:13 - Jul 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

Nail on head.

Desperate people will vote for Fred West if he promises to give the status quo a kicking.

Yes but in some cases it’s also transactional. The evangelicals overlook the fact Trump is a sexual predator and criminal as he promised to overturn Roe V Wade and move the US Embassy to Jerusalem. Which he did. This time he will be expected to outlaw abortions in all cases including rape and incest nationwide and also ban IVF in return for their vote. What a time to be alive!
[Post edited 27 Jul 17:36]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:42 - Jul 27 with 1297 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:35 - Jul 27 by Ranger_Things

Yes but in some cases it’s also transactional. The evangelicals overlook the fact Trump is a sexual predator and criminal as he promised to overturn Roe V Wade and move the US Embassy to Jerusalem. Which he did. This time he will be expected to outlaw abortions in all cases including rape and incest nationwide and also ban IVF in return for their vote. What a time to be alive!
[Post edited 27 Jul 17:36]

Oh yeah absolutely.

Not all Trump voters are malintents, but all malintents vote Trump.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 18:31 - Jul 27 with 1232 viewsGaryT

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:03 - Jul 27 by SheffieldHoop

Bloke got shot in the ear mate. We haven't got proof, but I think we've all got a hunch who was behind it. I think it was likely the people who spent the last 5-10 years comparing him to Hitler. Then, weirdly, wishing the bloke they think is "literally Hitler" well in his recovery. Weird. I wouldn't do that if I actually thought he was a fascist dictator, let alone "actually Hitler" - I would quite happily shoot Hitler, and if I had less to live for, I might shoot the person the media is telling me is literally Hitler - But there you go. Politics these days. Not their fault, you're a conspiracy theorist if you think it was. Strange.

Jean E Carrol, Stormy Daniels, all that talk about him being the only subpoenaed former President, Covicted Felon.......It's all over, irrelevant, superseded by newer, more important, more telling events.

I post a REAL video of Trump saying he is going to do away with elections (not some AI created Harris right wing propaganda hit piece but a real video) and your response is, he got shot in the ear? Are you suggesting he's concussed or suffering from some delayed hangover effect from that harrowing event? I'm struggling to see the link.

You then continue by repeating the often trotted out line that by comparing Trump to Hitler (which as you say has been a common theme since 2016), can somehow lead to a 20 year old registered Republican (who in school debates stood his ground as the lone conservative), taking a pop at him with his fathers gun.

If your school was anything like mine, the only thing taught in the history class was the second world war and the horrors of the holocaust (at least, that's all I remember from them). With all that knowledge from a young age you may very well harbour dreams about going back in time and killing Hitler but to suggest that a 20 year old lad in the US (who's history lessons generally stick with US history and aren't bothered about anything outside the US) would hear Trump being compared to Hitler and think "I'm going to get my fathers gun and kill him because he may well turn out to be a war criminal one day", is a bit of a stretch isn't it?

Sticking with Hitler, the reason why there have been so many comparisons is because Trump keeps making them, like these for example...

Then there's "Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler's collected speeches, "My New Order," which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed".

And "Trump said Hitler ‘did some good things,’ former chief of staff says". “He said, ‘Well, but Hitler did some good things.’ I said, ‘Well, what?’ And he said, ‘Well, [Hitler] rebuilt the economy.’ “It’s pretty hard to believe he missed the Holocaust, though, said retired Marine Gen. John Kelly.

And now we have him saying that he thought it would be better if disabled people just died, to save on all the expense of looking after them. If memory serves, Hitler singled out the disabled for medical experimentation because that's all he thought they were fit for.

Moving on...

Rather than go on a hunch, here's what we know...

While the (internet) searches didn’t turn up any political motivation, FBI officials said it appears Crooks was interested in powerful people. He also had searched FBI Director Christopher Wray, Attorney General Merrick Garland and a member of the British royal family.

CNN reported that an official briefed on the matter suggested that Crooks wanted to carry out a mass shooting and the location and timing of the Trump rally was the best opportunity.

He'd also searched for the date of the Democratic National Convention and downloaded pictures of Biden so the idea that he was a radical leftist hell bent on killing Trump (because of his future war crimes), isn't really holding much water. He was just your average run of the mill 'quiet lad, a bit odd but liked his guns' mass shooter.

So, no more elections eh! That sound pretty authoritarian, no? Any thoughts on that?
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:08 - Jul 27 with 1179 viewsCLAREMAN1995

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:21 - Jul 27 by SheffieldHoop

No matter what side you are on that is brilliant and sadly very accurate in her case.
I stay out of political threads involving England because I lack the basic knowledge of whats going on there living in America. We only get probably half the news from England over here and most of it is not accurate because the media is not reporting the actual facts.
Going on the reverse the people living in England have almost no idea what is going on in America and the posters on here are testement to that .
The cost of living is sky high , the average income is not able to cover the exrtra expenses of food fuel and of course mortage rates and property tax.The border is a fcuking disaster and the crime is simply off the charts .The Police are being completly handcuffed and the DA,s are simply releasing those scum back out to continue to carjack ,loot and shoot at will.
Joe Biden was mentally incapable to be President in 2020 yet the mainstream media covered it up so perfectly the public bought it and an old man who should be in a nursing home was "elected "and now is sent away to that nursing home basically but not yet .
If he is not mentally able to run again how is he mentally able to be president for 6 more months .Thats what the posters on LFW who are terrified of Trump should be asking today.
Trump was in power for 4 years.What did he do to destroy Europe or America in that time ?.He did the exact opposite to America ,he simply put the US first and every leader of every country in the World should put their people first then the World second .
Kamala Harris unzipped her way to the top in California ,was selected as VP without getting a single delegate in the Democratic Primaries .She called Joe Biden a racist on stage in a debate yet he selected her because he was told to do it and it became the biggest cluster fcuk decision ever.Biden and his wife hated her and now she has danced on his grave while Joe is eating porridge and ice cream in his rocking chair oops I mean the chair in the oval office in the white house
Now she is hand selected to be the Presidental nominee without getting a single delegate once again which goes against every thing the US constitunion was written for and the machine is working overtime to get her elected .
I live in America ,I see first hand what the US media is hiding here and to Europe so do not be stunned if Biden is removed in the next couple of weeks so Harris can be sworn in and then Trump has to run against an incumbant which historically are harder to beat fairly but of course nothing is fair anymore is it
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:49 - Jul 27 with 1080 viewsGaryT

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:08 - Jul 27 by CLAREMAN1995

No matter what side you are on that is brilliant and sadly very accurate in her case.
I stay out of political threads involving England because I lack the basic knowledge of whats going on there living in America. We only get probably half the news from England over here and most of it is not accurate because the media is not reporting the actual facts.
Going on the reverse the people living in England have almost no idea what is going on in America and the posters on here are testement to that .
The cost of living is sky high , the average income is not able to cover the exrtra expenses of food fuel and of course mortage rates and property tax.The border is a fcuking disaster and the crime is simply off the charts .The Police are being completly handcuffed and the DA,s are simply releasing those scum back out to continue to carjack ,loot and shoot at will.
Joe Biden was mentally incapable to be President in 2020 yet the mainstream media covered it up so perfectly the public bought it and an old man who should be in a nursing home was "elected "and now is sent away to that nursing home basically but not yet .
If he is not mentally able to run again how is he mentally able to be president for 6 more months .Thats what the posters on LFW who are terrified of Trump should be asking today.
Trump was in power for 4 years.What did he do to destroy Europe or America in that time ?.He did the exact opposite to America ,he simply put the US first and every leader of every country in the World should put their people first then the World second .
Kamala Harris unzipped her way to the top in California ,was selected as VP without getting a single delegate in the Democratic Primaries .She called Joe Biden a racist on stage in a debate yet he selected her because he was told to do it and it became the biggest cluster fcuk decision ever.Biden and his wife hated her and now she has danced on his grave while Joe is eating porridge and ice cream in his rocking chair oops I mean the chair in the oval office in the white house
Now she is hand selected to be the Presidental nominee without getting a single delegate once again which goes against every thing the US constitunion was written for and the machine is working overtime to get her elected .
I live in America ,I see first hand what the US media is hiding here and to Europe so do not be stunned if Biden is removed in the next couple of weeks so Harris can be sworn in and then Trump has to run against an incumbant which historically are harder to beat fairly but of course nothing is fair anymore is it

If you think that video is brilliant is says a lot more about you than you realise.

America has a much longer list of problems than you mentioned but I won't list them because I'm from this side of the pond and therefore I'm blind to it so let me ask you this.

Which of Trumps proposed policies is going to rectify any of the problems you have?

If you say "close the border" you do know he tanked the biggest border bill in US history so he clearly doesn't give a f*ck about the border.

If you say "the economy" his only plan is to continue to cut taxes for the ultra rich so he clearly doesn't give a f*ck about anyone less wealthy than him.

What about his new health plan? Is it still due out in a couple of weeks?

And what about the infrastructure plan he promised? Ah damn, sleepy Joe beat him to it.

So please, tell me what Trump has said he is going to do to that will cure all of the US ills. I can tell you now, anyone who votes for Trump is voting against their best interests but because you are in the US bubble, you can't see it. Only the people looking in from the outside can, funny that.
[Post edited 27 Jul 20:50]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 22:36 - Jul 27 with 985 viewsSonic_Hoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:03 - Jul 27 by SheffieldHoop

The only elected representative I know who has literally called Trump Hitler is the guy he's picked as his co-runner.

Just as the only people openly calling for violence to subvert the democratic process have been Trumpsters. Like the ones chanting "hang him" when they attempted to drag Pence outside of the Capitol building on Jan 6th.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 23:38 - Jul 27 with 926 viewsStJude82

The big questions are: Who is running the US? It's not Biden, he's been incapable since before 2020. And who will make the world be safer? These Democrats have taken us to the brink of WW3 and made Britain a target in doing so.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 00:06 - Jul 28 with 1629 viewstimcocking

The same people who tried to tell you you had to be vaccinated are trying to tell you you should despise Donald Trump.

Wake up ffs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024