Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
General Election Thread 17:46 - May 22 with 202951 viewsloftboy

This will be the first election that I have no idea who to vote for, will never vote Tory again after the lies during covid where my dad lost his life, don’t trust starmer, would never vote for a bunch of racists like reform , anyone give me a clue?

This post has been edited by an administrator

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

General Election Thread on 10:35 - Jul 28 with 1890 viewsDiscodroids

General Election Thread on 09:13 - Jul 28 by JamesB1979

I would never condone the actions of the male police officer in Manchester Airport, you’ve got to show restraint…..even though that can be difficult. Why would anyone want to join our police force? Women police officers punched in the face and there is calls of racism against the police. Lack of support for our police from powers that be, including the sitting MP, is shocking.

Having seen the latest Manchester airport video this morning , I think that homo erectus savage should thank his white winged horse that he was meeting his old Ma on the return journey from pakistan and not the outward , otherwise he'd find his carcass in a body bag courtesy of the pakistan armed airport police.

Having said that i feel nothing but shame on the Manchester police for not appreciating the culturally enriching straight right which broke the female officers nose.

Further Blatant racism was shown for disrespecting that community cohesive left cross to the back of one officers skull & the mostly peaceful uppercut to the others jawbone.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

General Election Thread on 10:54 - Jul 28 with 1851 viewsSheffieldHoop

General Election Thread on 10:35 - Jul 28 by Discodroids

Having seen the latest Manchester airport video this morning , I think that homo erectus savage should thank his white winged horse that he was meeting his old Ma on the return journey from pakistan and not the outward , otherwise he'd find his carcass in a body bag courtesy of the pakistan armed airport police.

Having said that i feel nothing but shame on the Manchester police for not appreciating the culturally enriching straight right which broke the female officers nose.

Further Blatant racism was shown for disrespecting that community cohesive left cross to the back of one officers skull & the mostly peaceful uppercut to the others jawbone.

Symptoms of living in a country where the demand for racism outstrips the supply.

If this happened to some Barnsley yob on South Africa Road, a pile of Stone Island laying face down in a puddle of soaking horse sht, nobody cares, pick your teeth up mate, probably deserved it.

If it happens to anybody non-white, gets filmed, carefully cropped, and surfaces via "ImJustBait" style urban news aggregate pages, with important context deliberately removed - it's immediately police brutality and an example of institutional racism. And for some reason, we have football fans who must know this, who post on this website, who go along with it and are quite happy to engage in these debates on this basis. I don't get it.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

General Election Thread on 10:59 - Jul 28 with 1842 viewsJigsore

I think it's bad when the police stamp on a subdued man's head

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

General Election Thread on 11:16 - Jul 28 with 1783 viewsSonofpugwash

General Election Thread on 10:35 - Jul 28 by Discodroids

You don't get a brain cyst overnight.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

General Election Thread on 11:38 - Jul 28 with 1719 viewsSheffieldHoop

General Election Thread on 10:59 - Jul 28 by Jigsore

Have you seen the full video?

Your statement is true in isolation. But the man wasn't just kicked in the head in an isolated incident. So your statement is either uninformed, or deliberately omits important context.
[Post edited 28 Jul 11:40]

General Election Thread on 12:11 - Jul 28 with 1679 viewsWatford_Ranger

Now Twitter can be monetised there’s a whole industry of people blowing up any incident they can find for clicks. Used to be a given that you’d get a hiding for punching a copper and in an airport doubly so. Incredibly difficult situation for the police to manage. Did they deal with it perfectly? Probably not but not something I know a lot about. Should they get some leeway in the circumstances? I think so.
General Election Thread on 12:23 - Jul 28 with 1646 viewsJigsore

General Election Thread on 11:38 - Jul 28 by SheffieldHoop

Your statement is true in isolation. But the man wasn't just kicked in the head in an isolated incident. So your statement is either uninformed, or deliberately omits important context.

you're right, I failed to consider the policeman got vewy angwy and can redeem a voucher for one free head stamp.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

General Election Thread on 12:36 - Jul 28 with 1611 viewsLblock

General Election Thread on 10:59 - Jul 28 by Jigsore

I think it’s bad when armed police are attacked at GB airports with a fear of their guns being taken.

I think it’s bad that anyone would think they can punch a female square in the nose.

I think it’s bad when any member of the emergency services is attacked

I think it’s bad that the media are quick to show heavily edited clips knowing exactly what the reaction will be and probably in the hope it’ll lead to more clickbait via spin off protests etc

I think it’s bad that there’s so many apologists for the behaviour of society in general who then point to the razor thin blue line as protagonists

I also think this thread has basically become a political sounding off platform
Fair play to it.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

General Election Thread on 14:03 - Jul 28 with 1541 viewsSonofpugwash

General Election Thread on 11:38 - Jul 28 by SheffieldHoop

The moral here is "don't start a fight you can't finish."

General Election Thread on 15:44 - Jul 28 with 1450 viewsJigsore

General Election Thread on 14:03 - Jul 28 by Sonofpugwash

The moral here is "don't start a fight you can't finish."

This conversation is surely about police conduct and brutality? There are already laws against all the things listed in this thread, which the target of the curb stomp will no doubt be charged with if true.

If you want unscrutinised police action you're welcome to watch any number of the snuff films coming out of the USA - perhaps that'll get the blood flowing.

General Election Thread on 15:49 - Jul 28 with 1426 viewsSheffieldHoop

General Election Thread on 15:44 - Jul 28 by Jigsore

This conversation is surely about police conduct and brutality? There are already laws against all the things listed in this thread, which the target of the curb stomp will no doubt be charged with if true.

If you want unscrutinised police action you're welcome to watch any number of the snuff films coming out of the USA - perhaps that'll get the blood flowing.

Disregards all of the nuances around policing in America and goes with "snuff films" - Remarkable even by LFW standards.

General Election Thread on 15:58 - Jul 28 with 1425 viewsJamesB1979

General Election Thread on 15:44 - Jul 28 by Jigsore

I think it’s more about a policeman reacting to his female Colleague / friend being punched repeatedly in the face and her nose broken. He overreacted and lost his professionalism. I don’t condone what he did but I admire the police men and women who show remarkable restraint in such situations and have phones and cameras shoved in their faces at every opportunity and then get told they’re all racist.
General Election Thread on 20:06 - Jul 28 with 1287 viewsJuzzie

General Election Thread on 15:58 - Jul 28 by JamesB1979

I think it’s more about a policeman reacting to his female Colleague / friend being punched repeatedly in the face and her nose broken. He overreacted and lost his professionalism. I don’t condone what he did but I admire the police men and women who show remarkable restraint in such situations and have phones and cameras shoved in their faces at every opportunity and then get told they’re all racist.

18 months or so ago we had our annual st georges day party in the high street. Road blocked off, stalls, music, bouncy castles etc etc. really nice day and i’m on one of the street corners and a policeman is having a little chat with this guy who’s a tad worse for wear. All very convivial, no problems then suddenly this bloke charges in with his phone pointing at the policeman getting all entitled about ‘his own rights’ to video the situation and this and that. (Don’t recall anyone asking for his involvement). Even the pi$$ed bloke looked surprised and didn’t seem to know who he was.
So, a fairly well handled situation suddenly goes downhill because this tw@t decides to involve himself in something that’s none of his business and get all righteous about it and starts getting in everyones faces, including the policeman. This bloke didn’t seem drunk himself, just a fking entitled pain in the @rse.
I don’t know how the police do their job sometimes, I really don’t.

[Post edited 28 Jul 20:12]
General Election Thread on 20:09 - Jul 28 with 1271 viewsSonofpugwash

If it had been any other country those thugs would have been shot dead.

General Election Thread on 20:21 - Jul 28 with 1237 viewsGus_iom

General Election Thread on 20:09 - Jul 28 by Sonofpugwash

If it had been any other country those thugs would have been shot dead.

There's incapacitated coppers; there's the fear their weapons may be taken off them; the copper doesn't know if more people are going to wade in - no wonder he decides to make sure the assailant in front of him is nullified.
I would say the real problem on the police's side is having armed coppers who aren't physically strong enough.
General Election Thread on 20:33 - Jul 28 with 1189 viewsBoston

Joining the Police should not be a suicide pact.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

General Election Thread on 20:50 - Jul 28 with 1154 viewsPunteR

LA riots, Tottenham riots. Nothing new.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

General Election Thread on 18:25 - Jul 29 with 934 viewsSonofpugwash

Just taken away pensioners' winter fuel payments.
Gotta keep Ukraine warm don't we.

General Election Thread on 18:27 - Jul 29 with 930 viewsBluce_Ree

General Election Thread on 18:25 - Jul 29 by Sonofpugwash

Got to keep Russia at bay so they don't head further West into Europe but sure simplify the whole thing to a Facebook level.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

General Election Thread on 18:37 - Jul 29 with 897 viewsLazyFan

I see there the right whingers in auto-deflection mode again.

Deflect, deflect, deflect with their line of ...
"Yob started it and broke the law, so this means police can forget the law and end it by also breaking the law".

Err nope.
What should happen is both of them go down due to both of them breaking the law.

As I said before on another thread ...

"Lock THEM UP!"
"Lock THEM UP!"
"Lock THEM UP!"

But we do notice how the whinging right go all wussy woke for their agenda when it suits them and do not double down on their previous talk of being hard on crime.

Let's see how many years the yobs get for attacking the police and breaking their bones and how many years the police get for attempted manslaughter versus how many years the stupid Stop the Oli protestors got (BTW, these lots are way more anti-establishment than the right, who are sell-outs and go to jail to prove it). And then tell me about arhhh poor diddums of the right whingers getting downtrodden by all the newt-breeding lentil-eating leftie workies.

Diddums.

zzzzzzzzzz

General Election Thread on 20:22 - Jul 29 with 831 viewscolinallcars

General Election Thread on 18:25 - Jul 29 by Sonofpugwash

Not taken away from those on means tested benefits. I'll lose mine but that'll just mean a few 'undred quid less in Fuller's coffers this winter.
General Election Thread on 20:26 - Jul 29 with 812 viewsloftboy

General Election Thread on 18:37 - Jul 29 by LazyFan

"Yob started it and broke the law, so this means police can forget the law and end it by also breaking the law".

Err nope.
What should happen is both of them go down due to both of them breaking the law.

"Lock THEM UP!"
"Lock THEM UP!"
"Lock THEM UP!"

But we do notice how the whinging right go all wussy woke for their agenda when it suits them and do not double down on their previous talk of being hard on crime.

Let's see how many years the yobs get for attacking the police and breaking their bones and how many years the police get for attempted manslaughter versus how many years the stupid Stop the Oli protestors got (BTW, these lots are way more anti-establishment than the right, who are sell-outs and go to jail to prove it). And then tell me about arhhh poor diddums of the right whingers getting downtrodden by all the newt-breeding lentil-eating leftie workies.

Diddums.

Just stop oil at Gatwick today, those people have worked all year to buy a week or two away and those spoilt entitled idiots who have probably never worked try and spoil it for them, surprised we didn’t see more airport punch ups today.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

General Election Thread on 20:37 - Jul 29 with 785 viewsLblock

Err nope.

"Lock THEM UP!"
"Lock THEM UP!"
"Lock THEM UP!"

Diddums.

“Attempted manslaughter”

Priceless!!!

So our Rochdale friend should maybe charged with “Attempted Mass Murder” should he?
Sensationalism at its best…… and you talk about agendas an all Ha!

Personally I’d give the copper who booted the fella in the head a medal.
I am hear your gasp from here.
You enter the ring at that level and there’s no rules for me if a licensed copper has a gun with someone potentially taking it off him.

I’m sure you’d sooner he was sat down and asked what issues he had in his life to wreak havoc and asked really nicely if he’d comply and put cuffs on.
What a world …..

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

General Election Thread on 20:45 - Jul 29 with 767 viewsRangersw12

General Election Thread on 20:37 - Jul 29 by Lblock

“Attempted manslaughter”

Priceless!!!

So our Rochdale friend should maybe charged with “Attempted Mass Murder” should he?
Sensationalism at its best…… and you talk about agendas an all Ha!

Personally I’d give the copper who booted the fella in the head a medal.
I am hear your gasp from here.
You enter the ring at that level and there’s no rules for me if a licensed copper has a gun with someone potentially taking it off him.

I’m sure you’d sooner he was sat down and asked what issues he had in his life to wreak havoc and asked really nicely if he’d comply and put cuffs on.
What a world …..

If the copper can lose his composure that easily then he shouldn't be allowed to have a gun FFS

As others have said all the people involved should go to prison .
General Election Thread on 20:51 - Jul 29 with 2003 viewsNed_Kennedys

Err nope.

"Lock THEM UP!"
"Lock THEM UP!"
"Lock THEM UP!"

Diddums.

zzzzzzzzzz
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024