Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. 17:11 - Mar 16 with 51448 viewsizlingtonhoop

I'll start it cos I like my little twist on their battle hymn....
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:07 - Mar 17 with 1838 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Should have been three.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:07 - Mar 17 with 1831 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Header won from the free, knock down, blasted wide.

Barbet rescues Cameron.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:08 - Mar 17 with 1813 viewspaulparker

No changes at half time is scandalous
What’s adomah got to do to get a game

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:08 - Mar 17 with 1807 viewsLongsufferingR

Please can we have Field for Cameron? Please!
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:09 - Mar 17 with 1739 viewsNov77

Charlie 1-2

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:09 - Mar 17 with 1733 viewsted_hendrix

C'mon Rangers

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:10 - Mar 17 with 1688 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Willock on the left, cuts in, JoJo cross, Austin flying header.

1-2.

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:10 - Mar 17 with 1680 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Lovely header!
Login to get fewer ads

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:11 - Mar 17 with 1652 viewspaulparker

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:00 - Mar 17 by numptydumpty

Take off Austin

He been poor last 3 games tbf

Yeah right oh

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:11 - Mar 17 with 1654 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Folks, I'm away behind here.

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:11 - Mar 17 with 1643 viewsqprxtc

I’ll buy that for a dollar.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:11 - Mar 17 with 1636 viewsted_hendrix

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:09 - Mar 17 by ted_hendrix

C'mon Rangers

That's my boy.

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:11 - Mar 17 with 1626 viewsHantsR

Cameron and charlie just redeemed themselves!
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:11 - Mar 17 with 1622 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sweet header.

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:11 - Mar 17 with 1603 viewsMalintabuk

Good to get a goal back..... arexwe going to do a Lazarus..... not Mark
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:12 - Mar 17 with 1564 viewseastside_r

Warburton vindicated?
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:12 - Mar 17 with 1546 viewsBrianMcCarthy

JoJo with a lovely ball to Wallace in the box. Wallace cuts inside and shoots tamely wide at the near post.

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:12 - Mar 17 with 1539 viewsstrikerace

What was Wallace thinking there. Just center it to Dykes or Austin
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:13 - Mar 17 with 1459 viewslongbottom

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:12 - Mar 17 by eastside_r

Warburton vindicated?

No.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:14 - Mar 17 with 1440 viewssupahoopsa

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:55 - Mar 17 by davman

Utter Crap. Just when you think we couldn't get worse after Uddersfield.

Dykes, Dieng, De Wijs and Johansen (possibly) with some credit. The rest of them utterly shocking. Cameron and Austin the market leaders in the shiterace tonight. Hoofball with this team against the 'wall - great tactic.

When we start this bad, we rarely improve. Gonna be a hard to watch 2nd half.

Hmmmm Cameron to Austin, goal

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:14 - Mar 17 with 1401 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:11 - Mar 17 by HantsR

Cameron and charlie just redeemed themselves!

Was it Cameron who put the ball in, Hants?

If so, apologies for attributing it to JoJo.

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:15 - Mar 17 with 1336 viewsted_hendrix

Pearce is a pig.

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:15 - Mar 17 with 1322 viewsqprd

That was a diabolical run by Lyndon dykes..... vhaflie Austin lost possession but that was dykes fault
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:15 - Mar 17 with 1319 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Willock, to Austin in the box, loses it. Should have passed to Dykes.

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:15 - Mar 17 with 2134 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Feel sorry for Dykes there when Charlie didn't pass.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024