Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. 17:11 - Mar 16 with 51446 viewsizlingtonhoop

I'll start it cos I like my little twist on their battle hymn....
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:59 - Mar 17 with 1680 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:51 - Mar 17 by Ned_Kennedys

He’s been mediocre at best. God help us I think Dykes has been our best player so far. I like Cameron in defence but no way can he do midfield nowadays: poor selection by Warburton.

Dykes has played well. I agree.

I think Johansen has at least shown positive intent.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:59 - Mar 17 with 1677 viewsstrikerace

The last 2 matches we have been amazingly poor at creating chances. Our crosses are never near anyone, and we have no one from the mid field area attacking down the middle. Its all possession, possession, possession, then a crappy cross
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:59 - Mar 17 with 1669 viewsQPRSteve

Field, Adomah and Chair on for Cameron, Kane and Wallace and just go for it.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:59 - Mar 17 with 1661 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:58 - Mar 17 by SK_hoops

At fault for their first goal too.

And lost his man for the second.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2021 19:59]

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:00 - Mar 17 with 1622 viewsnumptydumpty

Take off Austin

He been poor last 3 games tbf

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:00 - Mar 17 with 1595 viewsstainrods_elbow

Absolute carcrash of a 1st half - where to start? The wrong shape. The lack of cohesion. The inability to execute simple 10-15 yard passes all over the park. The excruciating Cameron has been diabolical in every aspect of his game and should be hooked forthwith, while Charlie, sadly, looks like a shadow of a shadow of himself, Kane has reverted to type and our only weapon has been our 2million pound striker on long throws! The absence of Chair is also unfathomable and really highlights the lack of creativity in this side. Millwall haven't even needed to get out of 2nd gear, and could and should have been three up.

We need a serious tactical reshuffle at h/t, significant substitutions, and the proverbial rocket up the players' arses. That was dire, and even worse than Huddersfield. What the f*ck is going on?

If Eustace could stop leaning against the dug out, spit out his gum and look like he gave a shit, it would be a start.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:01 - Mar 17 with 1587 viewswood_hoop

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:46 - Mar 17 by flynnbo

A poor half. Need changes.

Not sure that will make any difference, players must be followilling Warbs tactics, badly wrong first half, change needed in how we advance down the pitch, 38 passes to get to the midfield dont win games. !
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:01 - Mar 17 with 1574 viewsGreenbay

HT REPORT
We're just a shadow of the side that won 6 out of 7 in Jan/Feb.
The question is why.
Warbs says he uses the squad because all teams are playing matches twice a week.
In fact - and it needs to be checked - we use around mainly 15/16 players on a regular basis.
Warbs must believe that the rest of the subs are not yet up to Championship standard.
And remember we have four loanee players - 3 of them in tonight's starting eleven.
Tonight has been one of the worst games at giving the ball away which led to the first goal.
Of course they're all trying but they seem so lethargic.
Why do other sides over the last few weeks seem to have plenty of zip and we don't.
If Warbs is right our squad is just not strong enough otherwise Warbs would have played them. There is a lack of energy and sparkle.
That's why we need in this particular season or indeed any season subs of Championship quality.
Let's get to our 52-54 points total and then give at least Kakay, Bettache, Adomah, Kelman and loanee Field a bit of run.
Very disappinting.
Login to get fewer ads

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:01 - Mar 17 with 1573 viewsjoolsyp

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:48 - Mar 17 by loftboy

1: Are Millwall players super fast
2: Are our players really slow
3: Are our players wearing lead boots?

We definitely need some pace in the side next season. Willock is nippy without being super-pacy but our midfield always look slow to me (compared to the opposition).

Then again they could be just on the beach ...
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:02 - Mar 17 with 1518 viewsBurnleyhoop

One team wants it, the other doesn’t seem arsed either way.

When playing this lot, you have to match them for tenacity and aggression and use the extra bit of quality to hurt them. We look like lambs to the slaughter here.

How much do WE want it in this second half?
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:03 - Mar 17 with 1489 viewsSK_hoops

Charlie's scored 5 goals in 13 games - he's just knackered, didn't have much game time prior to coming here. Wouldn't go as far as calling him a shadow of his former self.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:03 - Mar 17 with 1483 viewsgolborne

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:54 - Mar 17 by BrianMcCarthy

I think Kane's passing is way off today, to be fair.

Cameron and Wallace as well.

Back 3 are miles apart
Wallace neither up nor down
Kane struggling as they seem to have targeted him and thus he’s stuck in limbo, not knowing to go, or not (and unfortunately at blame for both goals)
Why does Warburton always play cloggers against supposedly clogging teams who are good at clogging. They must be sitting there thinking thanks for lining up into our hands NB ankle biting press is the new clogger tactic.

I think Charlie needs to stay, but right up the top. I’d go 433 with barbet at LB. when kane goes we manoeuvre to a 3. Might sound ridiculous to some but maybe leave Cameron in front of them with nothing to do but defend. Let the other 5 do what they want /need to do.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:03 - Mar 17 with 1461 viewsWegerles_Stairs

No changes. Wow.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:03 - Mar 17 with 1459 viewsNorthLondonR

May have been mentioned before but the camera work for the stream is like watching a game recorded on beta max from the 1986/7 season back on YouTube, possibly through a fishtank... I feel quite ill!

It'll be better in the end, the whiff of a dykes hattrick hangs thick in the air
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:04 - Mar 17 with 1441 viewsTHEBUSH

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:50 - Mar 17 by BrianMcCarthy

Warburton has many plus points but his Big Tactical Failing has cost us in that half.

We're playing with two holding midfielders, three attackers and no-one in midfield. They have three in there, and two deep-sitting attackers. When we lose the ball, we're immediately overrun.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2021 19:50]

I agree totally , Warburtons choice of the team way off...
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:04 - Mar 17 with 1426 viewsNov77

No subs? 2-0 down with 7 defensive minded players on the field and warbs starts the half with the same side.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:05 - Mar 17 with 1399 viewsQPRSteve

No subs at HT is ridiculous
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:05 - Mar 17 with 1394 viewsqprd

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:03 - Mar 17 by Wegerles_Stairs

No changes. Wow.

Warbs almost never makes changes to start the half ... no surprises
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:05 - Mar 17 with 1362 viewsswisscottage

All predictably rubbish as soon as I saw Cameron starting in midfield.

He's so off the pace and nowhere near the play. Kane giving the ball away was as a result of absolutely nobody present in midfield.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:06 - Mar 17 with 1350 viewsted_hendrix

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:04 - Mar 17 by Nov77

No subs? 2-0 down with 7 defensive minded players on the field and warbs starts the half with the same side.

He'll wait until we're 3-0 down before making subs.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:06 - Mar 17 with 1337 viewsgolborne

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:03 - Mar 17 by golborne

Back 3 are miles apart
Wallace neither up nor down
Kane struggling as they seem to have targeted him and thus he’s stuck in limbo, not knowing to go, or not (and unfortunately at blame for both goals)
Why does Warburton always play cloggers against supposedly clogging teams who are good at clogging. They must be sitting there thinking thanks for lining up into our hands NB ankle biting press is the new clogger tactic.

I think Charlie needs to stay, but right up the top. I’d go 433 with barbet at LB. when kane goes we manoeuvre to a 3. Might sound ridiculous to some but maybe leave Cameron in front of them with nothing to do but defend. Let the other 5 do what they want /need to do.

Is this detention for the inadequate
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:06 - Mar 17 with 1322 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:03 - Mar 17 by Wegerles_Stairs

No changes. Wow.

Wow is right.

There was an old joke about the Cork Gaelic Football team of the 70's that it was harder to get off the team than on it.

How bad do you have to play to be taken off at HT?

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:06 - Mar 17 with 1313 viewsNov77

They’ve just missed another open goal, could be 4 down now

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:07 - Mar 17 with 1288 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cameron again, gives it away and then fouls.

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:07 - Mar 17 with 1840 viewseastside_r

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:05 - Mar 17 by QPRSteve

No subs at HT is ridiculous

Hmm. And I get downvoted if I suggest perhaps Warburton isn’t the future.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024