Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. 17:11 - Mar 16 with 51447 viewsizlingtonhoop

I'll start it cos I like my little twist on their battle hymn....
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:47 - Mar 17 with 1978 viewsessextaxiboy

This is fcking torture ..make it stop
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:47 - Mar 17 with 1961 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:45 - Mar 17 by qprd

Johanssen has had a great half

Ya, he has.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:47 - Mar 17 with 1957 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Dreadful half.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:48 - Mar 17 with 1946 viewsloftboy

1: Are Millwall players super fast
2: Are our players really slow
3: Are our players wearing lead boots?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:48 - Mar 17 with 1939 viewsBrianMcCarthy

HT.

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:48 - Mar 17 with 1897 viewsaston_hoop

Dreadful half of football, Adomah and Field for Kane and Cameron please. Maybe Chair for Austin, lets face it Charlie looks knackered and a mile off the pace too

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:49 - Mar 17 with 1880 viewsted_hendrix

We are embarrassing and as much as I hate to say it we will get mullered on Saturday.

No ifs or buts Warburton sort these c unts out now

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:49 - Mar 17 with 1860 viewsSteveB

HT, Seen enough of that gash. I'm not bothering with that red bastrd button for more of that thanks very much. 2nd half can get fcuked.
Login to get fewer ads

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:49 - Mar 17 with 1856 viewsDorse

Well, this wangs chung.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:49 - Mar 17 with 1854 viewsdenhamhoop2

That was as bad as Huddersfield away everything too slow only looked like scoring from long throws out worked cannot cope with the half press
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:50 - Mar 17 with 1839 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Warburton has many plus points but his Big Tactical Failing has cost us in that half.

We're playing with two holding midfielders, three attackers and no-one in midfield. They have three in there, and two deep-sitting attackers. When we lose the ball, we're immediately overrun.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2021 19:50]

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:50 - Mar 17 with 1826 viewsqprd

Rough half

Would make halftime subs

Wallace off, hamalainen on and field for Cameron

Don’t understand why Kane is getting abused, he mishits a cross when we’re losing and the knives all come out...:
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:50 - Mar 17 with 1822 viewsWestbourneR

Wow when Warbsball doesn't work, it really doesn't work.

We're just moving the ball into dead ends. Totally stuttering and toothless.

And at least 4 of them are having appalling games. Don't think I've ever seen Austin play this badly, Johansen, Barbet, Cameron close behind.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:50 - Mar 17 with 1815 viewseastside_r

Over to you Mr. Warburton. Wrong selection and tactics. Needs to change it at HT and not leave the subs too late.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:51 - Mar 17 with 1748 viewsNed_Kennedys

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:47 - Mar 17 by BrianMcCarthy

Ya, he has.

He’s been mediocre at best. God help us I think Dykes has been our best player so far. I like Cameron in defence but no way can he do midfield nowadays: poor selection by Warburton.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:52 - Mar 17 with 1707 viewsBostonR

This and Huddersfield are on Warburton. It’s fecking obvious that starting 11 was going to be poor. I don’t know whether to be frustrated, patient or fecking angry. You’ve got to question Warburton’s credentials to carry on next season. And Dykes! Just speechless.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:53 - Mar 17 with 1684 viewsStanisgod

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:41 - Mar 17 by flynnbo

Get Kane off.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2021 19:42]

Cameron you mean.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:53 - Mar 17 with 1677 viewstraininvain

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:49 - Mar 17 by ted_hendrix

We are embarrassing and as much as I hate to say it we will get mullered on Saturday.

No ifs or buts Warburton sort these c unts out now

Just like we got hammered by Brentford, Watford, Bournemouth, Norwich etc. This is qpr we’re talking about. We’ll probably get hammered tonight and win on Saturday!
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:53 - Mar 17 with 1674 viewsShunter

Last three goals we have conceded all down to appalling play by Todd,
unbelievable !
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:53 - Mar 17 with 1661 viewslarsricchi

Can we make all 5 subs at HT? (I suppose this is a genuine question.)
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:54 - Mar 17 with 1611 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:50 - Mar 17 by qprd

Rough half

Would make halftime subs

Wallace off, hamalainen on and field for Cameron

Don’t understand why Kane is getting abused, he mishits a cross when we’re losing and the knives all come out...:

I think Kane's passing is way off today, to be fair.

Cameron and Wallace as well.

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:55 - Mar 17 with 1568 viewsdavman

Utter Crap. Just when you think we couldn't get worse after Uddersfield.

Dykes, Dieng, De Wijs and Johansen (possibly) with some credit. The rest of them utterly shocking. Cameron and Austin the market leaders in the shiterace tonight. Hoofball with this team against the 'wall - great tactic.

When we start this bad, we rarely improve. Gonna be a hard to watch 2nd half.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:57 - Mar 17 with 1460 viewsstevec

When the remit every season is not to finish bottom three this is what you get.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:57 - Mar 17 with 1452 viewsjohnhoop

There appear to be two teams out there. Millwall and a team in blue and white doing a poor impersonation of Millwall.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:58 - Mar 17 with 1698 viewsSK_hoops

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 19:54 - Mar 17 by BrianMcCarthy

I think Kane's passing is way off today, to be fair.

Cameron and Wallace as well.

At fault for their first goal too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024