Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. 17:11 - Mar 16 with 51981 viewsizlingtonhoop

I'll start it cos I like my little twist on their battle hymn....
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:00 - Mar 17 with 2165 viewsrsonist

Gotta laugh sometimes haven't you. Love it.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:00 - Mar 17 with 2152 viewsNov77

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:58 - Mar 17 by joe90

What a second half! Unbelievable come back. Fantastic and well deserved win for us. Wallace and Johansen stand out players for me but they all put in a shift. Well done Rangers!

I don’t know about deserved, but johannsen was immense in the second half, motm for me.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:00 - Mar 17 with 2154 viewsbosh67

Never in doubt. Let them think we were crap and then kaboom!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:01 - Mar 17 with 2130 viewsPinnerR

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:57 - Mar 17 by BklynRanger

Wunderbar, or the Dutch equivalent

geweldig
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:01 - Mar 17 with 2129 viewsHantsR

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:57 - Mar 17 by BklynRanger

Wunderbar, or the Dutch equivalent

geweldig
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:01 - Mar 17 with 2128 viewsqueensparker

What a great game. That was a match crying out for a crowd, would have been a fking top night under the lights. Chances galore, end to end, naughty tackles and Wawwwwwlllwwll slinking back to the Old Kent Road

Oh well we will be back one day
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:01 - Mar 17 with 2127 viewsterryb

I can't believe we turned that around after being so awful in the first half. Dykes was the only one to emerge with a rating of 5!

I didn't think we looked particulary better in the second half until Charlie scored & what a header that was!

We then played some football with the eqauliser coming from a very good move. The ball from Chair for Austin nearly scoring was superb.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:02 - Mar 17 with 2096 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Login to get fewer ads

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:02 - Mar 17 with 2073 viewsted_hendrix

F troop-Surgical my arse.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:02 - Mar 17 with 2062 viewsRangersw12

Brilliant come back and masisve credit to everyone. Dykes bullied them 2nd half and looked like he does for the Jocks

But can we please not start Cameron in midfield again please
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:02 - Mar 17 with 2056 viewsHantsR

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:01 - Mar 17 by PinnerR

geweldig

Guess that was Double Dutch from you and me?
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:03 - Mar 17 with 2045 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:00 - Mar 17 by Southend_Rss

The White City Eminem played a blinder for me.. Gutted he never got a goal..

Best nickname ever.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2021 21:03]
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:03 - Mar 17 with 2036 viewsQPRSteve

Feel a bit sorry for Millwall. A tear ran down my leg.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2021 21:04]
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:04 - Mar 17 with 1970 viewsMickS

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:00 - Mar 17 by Southend_Rss

The White City Eminem played a blinder for me.. Gutted he never got a goal..

Good that.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:05 - Mar 17 with 1934 viewsdavman

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:50 - Mar 17 by qprd

Poor dykes, what does the guy need to do to score?
Well played tonite

He was great today, but didn't have a shot, did he?

That would be a start if he's going to score.

Well played, Lyndon.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:05 - Mar 17 with 1932 viewsjoe90

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:00 - Mar 17 by Nov77

I don’t know about deserved, but johannsen was immense in the second half, motm for me.

Based on that second half performance I think we deserved it. We grafted for those goals, the team didn't give up. Why do we do better against teams above us?

Let's all enjoy the victory.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:05 - Mar 17 with 1903 viewsflynnbo

A nice birthday present for me 😀
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:06 - Mar 17 with 1873 viewsGreenbay

FT REPORT
This was a cunning plan by Warbs.
Upset all of us in the first half 2-nil down and then we smashed and grabbed all the points in the second.
Could someone wake me up cos I've obviously dreamt that we won from 2-nil down and playing, as someone said on the thread, total garbage.
We had some luck. Millwall missed some sitters.
But it was great that we were able to punish the opposition for their misses.
Big plaudits to Charlie for that first goal after HT. What a glancing header.
Dykes had an impressive match - was part of the second goal for Jojo - as did de Wijs with that third goal winning header as well.
And could someone tell me why our Wallace has played so well this year?
Fantastic effort. Typical Rangers - dangling us on a string in the first half and then a miraculous comeback - and we played some good footy.
What did Warbs tell them at HT? Whatever it was - well it worked.
Back into the top half of the table 12th with a game in hand on the 7 teams above us.
That's a big confidence boost for Reading away on Saturday.
Hopefully the team physically and mentally can recover.
Quite a night.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:06 - Mar 17 with 1846 viewsNortholt_Rs

Two nil and ya f ucked it up! Immense result.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:08 - Mar 17 with 1784 viewsaston_hoop

Honestly thought we were done for after that first half against a painfully average Millwall side, then no subs that was it. Massive credit to those lads in the second half. Millwall seemed to just give up but we dominated them by the end. Scarlett Johansen our best centre mid since...? Ale maybe? 9 wins from 14

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:08 - Mar 17 with 1784 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:05 - Mar 17 by flynnbo

A nice birthday present for me 😀

Happy Birthday Flynnbo.

Glad an exotic blonde has made your day!
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:08 - Mar 17 with 1769 viewskropotkin41

Checked in at half-time and wished I hadn't. First thing I read after I finished work: An inspired second half performance! Do we even do those? Apparently so! Blimey!

Come on U RRRRRs!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:08 - Mar 17 with 1769 viewsCiderwithRsie

Just before restart I got called downstairs to deal with a mouse that the cat had brought in and let go to hide under a bookcase. By the time I'd got the little sod out of the house we were in the lead.

Anyone suggesting that I spend future matches chasing rodents round the house with a goldfish net can just bloody do one.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:08 - Mar 17 with 1768 viewsHantsR

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:56 - Mar 17 by HantsR

It turned out all right for Rangers in the night!

doo bee doo three two lah lah lah lah
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:09 - Mar 17 with 2175 viewsjohncharles

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:06 - Mar 17 by Greenbay

FT REPORT
This was a cunning plan by Warbs.
Upset all of us in the first half 2-nil down and then we smashed and grabbed all the points in the second.
Could someone wake me up cos I've obviously dreamt that we won from 2-nil down and playing, as someone said on the thread, total garbage.
We had some luck. Millwall missed some sitters.
But it was great that we were able to punish the opposition for their misses.
Big plaudits to Charlie for that first goal after HT. What a glancing header.
Dykes had an impressive match - was part of the second goal for Jojo - as did de Wijs with that third goal winning header as well.
And could someone tell me why our Wallace has played so well this year?
Fantastic effort. Typical Rangers - dangling us on a string in the first half and then a miraculous comeback - and we played some good footy.
What did Warbs tell them at HT? Whatever it was - well it worked.
Back into the top half of the table 12th with a game in hand on the 7 teams above us.
That's a big confidence boost for Reading away on Saturday.
Hopefully the team physically and mentally can recover.
Quite a night.

Love to have been there but glad I’m not at White City waiting for the train home.

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024