Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. 17:11 - Mar 16 with 51979 viewsizlingtonhoop

I'll start it cos I like my little twist on their battle hymn....
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:55 - Mar 17 with 1869 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wall attack, cross, Dieng punches clear, shot, over.

FT.

GETTAFUGGIN!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:56 - Mar 17 with 1842 viewsToast_R

I must confess, I f*cked it off at half time...
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:56 - Mar 17 with 1836 viewsizlingtonhoop

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:56 - Mar 17 with 1827 viewsnix

What a win!
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:56 - Mar 17 with 1822 viewsWegerles_Stairs

That was a wonderful second-half performance. Wish we'd been there!
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:56 - Mar 17 with 1815 viewsloftboy

Game of two halves, Dykes best game for months

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:56 - Mar 17 with 1819 viewsR_from_afar

FT. Rangers prevail. In your face, 'Wall!

What an effort by the lads

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:56 - Mar 17 with 1814 viewsdistortR

great turn-around, fair do's to Warbs, and the players for giving a shit
Login to get fewer ads

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:56 - Mar 17 with 1811 viewsflynnbo

Cracking comeback!!
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:56 - Mar 17 with 1776 viewsHantsR

It turned out all right for Rangers in the night!
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:57 - Mar 17 with 1750 viewsSK_hoops

I hope whoever said Warburton wasn't good enough earlier is eating a nice, big slice of humble pie.

U RSSSSSSSSSSSS
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:57 - Mar 17 with 1727 viewspaulparker

Great win, great spirit
SJ is absolutely class

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:57 - Mar 17 with 1719 viewsTacticalR

Didn't see that coming at half-time.

Air hostess clique

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:57 - Mar 17 with 1702 viewsdannyblue

Well done rangers. thought dykes did well today. looked more confident. fantastic finish from austin from a nothing situation. overworked the second but got it home. And a great winner from Jordy.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:57 - Mar 17 with 1701 viewsBklynRanger

Wunderbar, or the Dutch equivalent
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:58 - Mar 17 with 1686 viewsstevec

I gotta feeling 😆
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:58 - Mar 17 with 1672 viewskarl

Tried everything to get game on NowTV and when I gave up decided wasn't worth £10, not my best decision!
Great win given we were 2 down.
Good stuff!
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:58 - Mar 17 with 1655 viewsRs_Holy

What totally bonkers game of football....No idea how we managed to win that one???uuuuuuuuRRRRRRRRssssssssss
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:58 - Mar 17 with 1650 viewsjoe90

What a second half! Unbelievable come back. Fantastic and well deserved win for us. Wallace and Johansen stand out players for me but they all put in a shift. Well done Rangers!
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:59 - Mar 17 with 1566 viewsstainrods_elbow

Football, eh! Bloody hell! Who'd have thunk it?

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:59 - Mar 17 with 1562 viewsLeedsR

I’ll have some of that thank you very much!!

Well done Warbs and lads!! Loved Sints’ little snigger of delight right at the end of their commentary! Summed it up for me!!
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:59 - Mar 17 with 1559 viewsessextaxiboy

Mug of cocoa and a read of a Millwall forum I think .................
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:00 - Mar 17 with 1544 viewsHantsR

Right, I've done this before I know, but I must write to my old mate Rod Liddle and discuss the game.
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:00 - Mar 17 with 1544 viewsMickS

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:39 - Mar 17 by BrianMcCarthy

I fart in your general direction.

You got me
No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 21:00 - Mar 17 with 2170 viewsSouthend_Rss

No one likes them, no one cares. Match thread. on 20:58 - Mar 17 by joe90

What a second half! Unbelievable come back. Fantastic and well deserved win for us. Wallace and Johansen stand out players for me but they all put in a shift. Well done Rangers!

The White City Eminem played a blinder for me.. Gutted he never got a goal..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024