Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Hughes 22:21 - Feb 28 with 11294 viewsSuddenLad

Disgusts me on every level.. If it were possible to ban a player for 10 games, for a sppecific incident, tonight's incident was the example to use.

An utter disgrace. Anyone attempting to injure a fellowcprofessional like that should be ashamed, and so should his employer.

Of course, the County faithful may well see it differently, but only if they wear rose tinted spectacles.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Lee Hughes on 00:33 - Mar 1 with 513 viewsvisitingpie

Lee Hughes on 23:13 - Feb 29 by Doris

Trying to make you out on NCM ,sometimes you talk like mrs T then next time Anonypie

Well I'm definitely not Mrs Trew. She is poundpie. I'm honoured you think I might be her, she's a very well balanced and likeable lady.

To the previous poster, I'm sure you're right, but I still maintain there is little we as fans could do about it all. At some point we just have to let it go and move on. It's not something I would ever wish to be repeated, despite the success we achieved. the whole debacle was an embarrassment.
Lee Hughes on 01:15 - Mar 1 with 506 viewsDale_Iain

I hate Lee Hughes as much as anybody else on here - he's a vile, horrible c*nt, and I joined in the chants aimed at him as much as anybody. But I think it's sad that so much energy was put into abusing him when so little was put into singing for the team. The only time the Sandy made any real noise was when we were abusing Hughes. Priorities = wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024