Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What been occuring ?????????????? 13:30 - Feb 24 with 19297 views2bluehoops

Just seen sommat on news about disturbances in Rochdale regarding the daki child sex scandal whatsit,any info ?
What been occuring ?????????????? on 19:22 - Feb 27 with 1373 viewsdalenumber2

What been occuring ?????????????? on 18:56 - Feb 27 by topoff

And if the alleged criminals would have been of white origin the whole case would have been long over by now with them being given life sentences.The racism card is easily played when in order not to insult our muslim friends we tend to tippytoe round the whole issue in order not to branded racist.

You have got a point there topoff, however I still think it's more destructive to have hateful racist thoughts than to be over-politically correct.
And no DorsetDale I don't believe people in authority always behave within the law either, as we have seen on the news tonight with NoW phone hacking scandal.
There have been some thoughtful points made on this thread however there are a minority of viewpoints which make me despair.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 19:25 - Feb 27 with 1368 viewsD_Alien

What been occuring ?????????????? on 19:22 - Feb 27 by dalenumber2

You have got a point there topoff, however I still think it's more destructive to have hateful racist thoughts than to be over-politically correct.
And no DorsetDale I don't believe people in authority always behave within the law either, as we have seen on the news tonight with NoW phone hacking scandal.
There have been some thoughtful points made on this thread however there are a minority of viewpoints which make me despair.

It's better that those viewpoints are out in the open though, don't you agree?

One of the earlier points I made was that nothing will be achieved unless all sections of society are open about what they believe, so they can be challenged. The problems we face as a society will never go away through being hidden or by pretending they don't exist (and I don't mean thats what you want to happen, just in general)
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

What been occuring ?????????????? on 19:31 - Feb 27 with 1353 viewstopoff

Its not racist hateful thoughts, what people are doing is having reasonable debate about a section of society which as a rule does disturb the majority of people who live in a law abiding society.
If that means being racist then so be it, but not hateful.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 19:37 - Feb 27 with 1342 viewsDorsetDale

What been occuring ?????????????? on 19:25 - Feb 27 by D_Alien

One of the earlier points I made was that nothing will be achieved unless all sections of society are open about what they believe, so they can be challenged. The problems we face as a society will never go away through being hidden or by pretending they don't exist (and I don't mean thats what you want to happen, just in general)

Bang on D_Alien.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

What been occuring ?????????????? on 20:06 - Feb 27 with 1307 viewsdalenumber2

What been occuring ?????????????? on 19:25 - Feb 27 by D_Alien

Yes I agree with this completely D_Alien and I believe you are one of the more thoughtful and reasonable posters on this board.
Topoff if you think racism isn't hateful then we must agree to disagree.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 20:20 - Feb 27 with 1295 viewsSuddenLad

What been occuring ?????????????? on 18:41 - Feb 27 by dalenumber2

This thread is becoming more and more depressing. Some people need to take a good hard look at themselves before attacking 1) All Asians 2) The Police 3) The Social Services 4) The Qur'an . Try presenting a more balanced view!
By the way no-one has had a pop at teachers yet - are they not to blame for any of this?
I am not surprised we have trouble attracting Asian supporters to Spotland if they think these are our views. What depresses me most in all this is is that it has given those racists amongst us an excuse to rear their ugly heads. As I said, depressing.
This thread wouldn't exist had the alleged criminals been white.

Never mind teachers. They get the stick when it should be directed at parents.

Some parents from Pakistani communities need to have a long hard look at themselves. They too easily ignore the behaviour of their children, especially teenagers, and many of them are unwilling to accept that kids from their background are even capable of behaving in an anti-social way. The 'generation gap' is wider there than almost anywhere else.

Additionally, there are too many parents who too easily abandon their responsibilities, and think the State and the education system should do the job for them.

Until that problem is seriously addressed nothing will improve.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

What been occuring ?????????????? on 22:19 - Feb 27 with 1255 viewsceme_ender

dale number 2, will you not admit that there is large problem with groups of muslim men grooming young girls for sex with themselves and also passing them around to there friends,which is happening the length and breadth of the country, or to you is this not the stating of a fact but a racist comment?
What been occuring ?????????????? on 22:40 - Feb 27 with 1239 viewsdalenumber2

What been occuring ?????????????? on 22:19 - Feb 27 by ceme_ender

dale number 2, will you not admit that there is large problem with groups of muslim men grooming young girls for sex with themselves and also passing them around to there friends,which is happening the length and breadth of the country, or to you is this not the stating of a fact but a racist comment?

I can't admit there is a problem because I don't know enough about it to tell you the truth, I have no facts or figures on the matter. If it is a fact then I am not saying it is racist to comment on it, you have missed my point really. What is racist is to imply all Asians are the same as the ones going on trial (if they are are guilty), as a small number of posters have done on here.
Login to get fewer ads

What been occuring ?????????????? on 22:44 - Feb 27 with 1235 viewsShun

What been occuring ?????????????? on 17:06 - Feb 27 by BigKindo

And who is to say that these 5 young girls were not already in the care of Social Services?

Don't make the mistake of thinking every girl in this situation is a vulnerable one who's had a troubled youth. I and at least two others have said how girls we know have been 'propositioned', and I imagine we're all from healthy upbringings! Unfortunately I even know a girl who suffered more than just some lewd abuse in the street. Thankfully it wasn't as bad as the girls in this court case, but she was a perfectly stable girl.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 04:15 - Feb 28 with 1195 viewsDiddyDave

Why has the 58 year old got name suppression,or in the words of the newspaper report,"cannot be named"?
What been occuring ?????????????? on 05:49 - Feb 28 with 1193 viewsColDale

What been occuring ?????????????? on 04:15 - Feb 28 by DiddyDave

Why has the 58 year old got name suppression,or in the words of the newspaper report,"cannot be named"?

that usually means that revealing his name would in some way offer a link to one of the victims, possibly through family.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 06:53 - Feb 28 with 1182 viewsJumeirahDale

What been occuring ?????????????? on 20:20 - Feb 27 by SuddenLad

Never mind teachers. They get the stick when it should be directed at parents.

Some parents from Pakistani communities need to have a long hard look at themselves. They too easily ignore the behaviour of their children, especially teenagers, and many of them are unwilling to accept that kids from their background are even capable of behaving in an anti-social way. The 'generation gap' is wider there than almost anywhere else.

Additionally, there are too many parents who too easily abandon their responsibilities, and think the State and the education system should do the job for them.

Until that problem is seriously addressed nothing will improve.

I see what you're saying, but I'm afraid I could copy and paste the middle two paragraphs and apply it to maassive swathes of white parents all over the UK as well. Youve still got the ones pressuring their kids to be brain surgeons or scientists, the ones who dont have time to spend with their kids due to pulling 2 eight hour shifts a day, and the feckless ones who don't give a sh*t.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 08:23 - Feb 28 with 1169 viewsSandy_Lane

What been occuring ?????????????? on 05:49 - Feb 28 by ColDale

that usually means that revealing his name would in some way offer a link to one of the victims, possibly through family.

Or that they have a prior conviction/charge relating to a similar crime. If those details were reported in the papers and the jury saw them it could prejudice the outcome of this trial.

Didn't something similar just happen with 'arry. Where the MD of Portsmouth (Storey?) was also in bother but his name didn't appear in the papers until after the trial because of his previous convictions/charges for similar offences.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 08:43 - Feb 28 with 1162 viewsMoonyDale

What been occuring ?????????????? on 08:23 - Feb 28 by Sandy_Lane

Or that they have a prior conviction/charge relating to a similar crime. If those details were reported in the papers and the jury saw them it could prejudice the outcome of this trial.

Didn't something similar just happen with 'arry. Where the MD of Portsmouth (Storey?) was also in bother but his name didn't appear in the papers until after the trial because of his previous convictions/charges for similar offences.

You are correct, and I suspect that is the reason in this case

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

What been occuring ?????????????? on 18:31 - Feb 28 with 1062 viewsDiddyDave

Or the arsehole`s one of them imams and once again,they`re too scared to rock the boat with our muslim "friends".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024