Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What been occuring ?????????????? 13:30 - Feb 24 with 19296 views2bluehoops

Just seen sommat on news about disturbances in Rochdale regarding the daki child sex scandal whatsit,any info ?
What been occuring ?????????????? on 17:27 - Feb 24 with 2055 viewsSuddenLad

What been occuring ?????????????? on 17:19 - Feb 24 by Scunnydale

In that case, I sure as hell hope the person living in Ian Brady's old house is of African or Asian origin...

Jeebus H Christ.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Fortunately, Brady's house in Hattersley was demolished, thus probably preventing the murder of an innocent house purchaser.

Fred West's house and Ian Huntley's house went the same way. Will a Heywood take-away be the next?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

What been occuring ?????????????? on 17:49 - Feb 24 with 2009 viewsThreeLions

What been occuring ?????????????? on 17:27 - Feb 24 by SuddenLad

Fortunately, Brady's house in Hattersley was demolished, thus probably preventing the murder of an innocent house purchaser.

Fred West's house and Ian Huntley's house went the same way. Will a Heywood take-away be the next?

No it will just blow up unexplained like the ones on Drake Street a few years ago
What been occuring ?????????????? on 18:05 - Feb 24 with 1985 viewsShun

What been occuring ?????????????? on 16:26 - Feb 24 by Daley_Lama

If these people are "protesting for justice" then what do they think the current court trial is?

That's kinda the point of it all, are they pre-judging the trial.

I smell lynch mob mentality.

Because this is far from the only incident of its kind. In this area alone the problem is far more common than is ever reported. They're protesting against all the other, unspoken, incidents as well as this one. They're merely using the location of Heywood as an apt place to demonstrate.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 18:08 - Feb 24 with 1979 viewsShun

What been occuring ?????????????? on 17:15 - Feb 24 by SuddenLad

Which makes the 'demonstration' even more ridiculous.

No it doesn't. The defendants might not have lived in Heywood, but the crimes were allowed (by the takeaway owners) to be committed in the lodgings above these takeaways.

And no, I'm not saying it's right to target the new owners.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 18:13 - Feb 24 with 1968 viewsClivert

Just seen the 'Protest' from last night on 'Granada Reports', it all looked very constructive!?!

I too fear that this could lead to the same thing happening in other areas around Rochdale.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 19:21 - Feb 24 with 1936 viewsDorkingDale

What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:00 - Feb 24 by D_Alien

Have to say though, that the offences for which the accused are currently undergoing trial at Liverpool Crown Court have been going on for years, with the full knowledge of the police and other authorities who for no doubt reasons of politically correct cowardice refused to do anything about - until it became so blatant (i.e. the perpetrators thought they could get away with it, or it was even condoned) that they were stung into belated action.

My own daughter was propositioned in Rochdale town centre aged 14 on her way home from school by an asian taxi-driver. People do become aggrieved at a perceived lack of action to bring these scum to justice. I'm happy for the court proceedings to take their course, but this should have been happening at least 5 or 6 years ago.

100% agree from experience. My niece & friend were stopped in broad daylight on Bamford Way a few years ago by a car full of Asian men asking them to get in for a good time. They were only 12 at the time and both ran home screaming & have been very wary ever since. The police were told at the time - they have been well aware of these problems for years.
What been occuring ?????????????? (n/t) on 19:26 - Feb 24 with 1925 viewsdalenumber2

Well it gives all the racists in Rochdale a good excuse to rear their ugly heads again.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 21:31 - Feb 24 with 1833 viewsViva_la_Dale

What been occuring ?????????????? on 14:52 - Feb 24 by D_Alien

Just to add, that the incident with my daughter didn't come to light until fairly recently (she's now at uni) but she made one very telling comment, along the lines of "when you're that age, you not regarded as being attractive [she used a different word] unless you've been chatted up by the asian lads in rochdale"

The girls being targeted are at a very vulnerable age, and the one's that get caught up don't necessarily have to be from a deprived background. I've absolutely no doubt that there are cultural issues at play here - but we can do no more than bring those responsible to justice and make sure we give our daughters the information and love they need to keep them safe.

I'm certainly not questioning what you say D_Alien, but your daughters comment that "when you're that age, you not regarded as being attractive [she used a different word] unless you've been chatted up by the asian lads in rochdale"

The story I read online said some of these fellas in court are of a very wide age range and some of them 'of no fixed abode'!

Do normal Rochdale teenage lasses really give a sh1t if some old, Asian, homeless tramp thinks they're attractive or not.

I realise we're not talking about exactly the same people (in court and to whom your daughter was referring), but I'm not that far out of school (cr@p, just worked it out and I am (14 years))...have things really changed so much in 14 years!

Also as far as it being a cultural thing - google, or look on the BBC (there was an article on recently) 'Eve teasing'. Shocking practice which is rife in Pakistan still and may be exerting something of a cultural influence here.
Login to get fewer ads

What been occuring ?????????????? on 22:02 - Feb 24 with 1795 viewsBobbyjoe

Good job white people don't commit crimes; country would be in a right state!
What been occuring ?????????????? on 22:17 - Feb 24 with 1774 viewsdalenumber2

What been occuring ?????????????? on 22:02 - Feb 24 by Bobbyjoe

What been occuring ?????????????? on 22:21 - Feb 24 with 1768 viewsmaybee

What been occuring ?????????????? on 22:02 - Feb 24 by Bobbyjoe

There have been plenty of threads on here condemning anti-social behaviour by white people Bobbyjoe, including many on which I have commented.

Crime is crime...no matter what the colour of those committing the act.

It just so happens that on this occasion, the thread is about Asian men from Rochdale who have alledgedly committed horrible crimes against white women and children.

I expected a more dignified response from you...especially as several contributors...including myself, have witnessed these people at first hand.

It makes me so mad that educated people choose to poke fun at something which is happening here in Rochdale and could very easily affect a member of their own family. I wonder how quick they would be then to make flippant comments.

Annoyed.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 22:28 - Feb 24 with 1749 views2bluehoops

What been occuring ?????????????? on 22:21 - Feb 24 by maybee

There have been plenty of threads on here condemning anti-social behaviour by white people Bobbyjoe, including many on which I have commented.

It just so happens that on this occasion, the thread is about Asian men from Rochdale who have alledgedly committed horrible crimes against white women and children.

I expected a more dignified response from you...especially as several contributors...including myself, have witnessed these people at first hand.

It makes me so mad that educated people choose to poke fun at something which is happening here in Rochdale and could very easily affect a member of their own family. I wonder how quick they would be then to make flippant comments.

Annoyed.

Educated people ? or take away regulars ?
What been occuring ?????????????? on 22:38 - Feb 24 with 1731 viewsShun

Annoyed.

Top post maybee.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 22:48 - Feb 24 with 1716 viewsBobbyjoe

Annoyed.

Were you equally outraged at white Germans herding people by the million into cattle-trucks, and exterminating them, Maybe? Were all white Germans equally guilty? If I don't smash my neighbours' windows am I condoning this crime? Too many people use events like this to blame the ills of society on a particular community. As you said, a vicious crime is a vicious crime is a vicious crime, and should be treated as such.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 23:02 - Feb 24 with 1688 views2bluehoops

Most of you's will have seen this,but for those of you who havn't......

What been occuring ?????????????? on 00:02 - Feb 25 with 1639 viewsD_Alien

What been occuring ?????????????? on 22:48 - Feb 24 by Bobbyjoe

Were you equally outraged at white Germans herding people by the million into cattle-trucks, and exterminating them, Maybe? Were all white Germans equally guilty? If I don't smash my neighbours' windows am I condoning this crime? Too many people use events like this to blame the ills of society on a particular community. As you said, a vicious crime is a vicious crime is a vicious crime, and should be treated as such.

BJ on this occasion you're so clearly out of touch with what's happening, but you can't resist posting "clever" little remarks as if you've got some kind of moral perspective from which to comment.

You haven't.

Know when to back off when you don't know what the fook you're talking about. You also clearly haven't digested the import of some of the very well-considered and reasoned posts on this thread.

You've done yourself a disservice with your small-minded comments.

I'll go further. The generalisations you've made are typical of the white liberal establishment (and I'm part of that establishment in some respects, that's why I can comment on your views) that seeks to minimise the very real cultural dissonance felt by asian males in our society. You simply don't understand them - they themselves are struggling to get to grips with their place in the world. Yet all you can do is spout platitudes about the third reich.

As I said, back off when you don't know what the fook you're talking about.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

What been occuring ?????????????? on 00:16 - Feb 25 with 1624 viewsDorsetDale

What been occuring ?????????????? on 22:48 - Feb 24 by Bobbyjoe

Absolutely spot on BJ and well done for having the conviction to say so!!

Too many on this thread have a holier than thou atttitude and are far too willing to dispense "justice" upon others simply as a result of heresay.

No-one as yet has commented on my earlier post, which in itself speaks volumes!!

As an aside, has anyone here attended a common purpose course?

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

What been occuring ?????????????? on 00:22 - Feb 25 with 1618 viewsDorsetDale

What been occuring ?????????????? on 00:02 - Feb 25 by D_Alien

BJ on this occasion you're so clearly out of touch with what's happening, but you can't resist posting "clever" little remarks as if you've got some kind of moral perspective from which to comment.

You haven't.

Know when to back off when you don't know what the fook you're talking about. You also clearly haven't digested the import of some of the very well-considered and reasoned posts on this thread.

You've done yourself a disservice with your small-minded comments.

I'll go further. The generalisations you've made are typical of the white liberal establishment (and I'm part of that establishment in some respects, that's why I can comment on your views) that seeks to minimise the very real cultural dissonance felt by asian males in our society. You simply don't understand them - they themselves are struggling to get to grips with their place in the world. Yet all you can do is spout platitudes about the third reich.

As I said, back off when you don't know what the fook you're talking about.

Where is your evidence that he doesn't know what he is talking about?

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

What been occuring ?????????????? on 00:34 - Feb 25 with 1605 views2bluehoops

Why oh why do people insist on raising the dreaded racism card and what the hell has anything in this thread got to do with the third reich for gods sake.There is wholesale wrongdoings afoot and all some people care about is racism.I feel like painting myself with yellow and green spots and go out and groom a young child for sex,just to see what the reaction would be.
We are talking crime here,serious crime,wheather the people involved are white,black,blue,green,yellow.........Its a serious crime and its on our doorstep.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 00:47 - Feb 25 with 1596 viewsdancdale

What been occuring ?????????????? on 00:34 - Feb 25 by 2bluehoops

Why oh why do people insist on raising the dreaded racism card and what the hell has anything in this thread got to do with the third reich for gods sake.There is wholesale wrongdoings afoot and all some people care about is racism.I feel like painting myself with yellow and green spots and go out and groom a young child for sex,just to see what the reaction would be.
We are talking crime here,serious crime,wheather the people involved are white,black,blue,green,yellow.........Its a serious crime and its on our doorstep.

People caring about racism makes you feel like grooming a young child for sex?

wow, bizarre fetish you've got. i think its the school uniform that does it for most.

What been occuring ?????????????? on 00:49 - Feb 25 with 1593 views2bluehoops

What been occuring ?????????????? on 00:47 - Feb 25 by dancdale

People caring about racism makes you feel like grooming a young child for sex?

wow, bizarre fetish you've got. i think its the school uniform that does it for most.

It might do it for you maybe,but my point was purely about color and creed i'm afraid.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 00:57 - Feb 25 with 1582 viewsdancdale

What been occuring ?????????????? on 00:49 - Feb 25 by 2bluehoops

It might do it for you maybe,but my point was purely about color and creed i'm afraid.

Nope, read back- you clearly said you feel like going out and grooming a young child for sex.

Which either makes you a paedophile or a fick thuck who spouts a load of sh1te without really knowing what he's saying. I'll let you choose.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 00:59 - Feb 25 with 1580 views2bluehoops

What been occuring ?????????????? on 00:57 - Feb 25 by dancdale

Nope, read back- you clearly said you feel like going out and grooming a young child for sex.

Which either makes you a paedophile or a fick thuck who spouts a load of sh1te without really knowing what he's saying. I'll let you choose.

Yawwwwnnnnn!!!!!!!!!
What been occuring ?????????????? on 01:05 - Feb 25 with 1577 viewsdancdale

What been occuring ?????????????? on 00:59 - Feb 25 by 2bluehoops

Yawwwwnnnnn!!!!!!!!!

Just as a matter of interest, would you choose a brown one, you know as a revenge thing. Obviously you wouldnt fancy them.
What been occuring ?????????????? on 08:08 - Feb 25 with 1521 viewsjoecooke

Four pages of comments tells its own story about peoples views and opinions about some of the Asian community in Rochdale.

I was born and partly bred in Rochdale 40 odd years ago and in my opinion the Asian community and its wider sphere has done nothing to improve my birthplace,they havent integrated and in general treat the place and its people with distain.

i know this is a generalisation but thats because in general i my opinion i feel that to be the case, im not rascist just a realist.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024