Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trabzonspor For Onuachu 14:38 - Jul 9 with 1200 viewsSaintNick

The Turkish side want Tal Paul and are so desperate to get him they have upped their offer to 6 million Euros plus 25% of any future transfer fee.

Given his scoring record in Turkey last season and in Belgium before he joined us, surely we can get more than that from a club in Western Europe

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 14:47 - Jul 9 with 1175 viewsIanSouthstander

The question is do we want him.
If as i suspect the answer is no, isn't it better to get a fee now that we could put to good use. Or, if we get too greedy and nobody meets our valuation, face the risk of being stuck with him for another year and have to loan him out again.
Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 14:55 - Jul 9 with 1161 viewsSaintNick

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 14:47 - Jul 9 by IanSouthstander

The question is do we want him.
If as i suspect the answer is no, isn't it better to get a fee now that we could put to good use. Or, if we get too greedy and nobody meets our valuation, face the risk of being stuck with him for another year and have to loan him out again.

It is not better to virtually give him away, he is surely worth more than the £5 million or so they are offering , so from that perspective we are probably better off keeping him and letting him go out on loan again for the season and pocket a £2 million loan fee and then see what we can get next summer

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 15:39 - Jul 9 with 1113 viewsgrumpy

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 14:55 - Jul 9 by SaintNick

It is not better to virtually give him away, he is surely worth more than the £5 million or so they are offering , so from that perspective we are probably better off keeping him and letting him go out on loan again for the season and pocket a £2 million loan fee and then see what we can get next summer

Perhaps we should keep him, looking at what we’ve been linked with it wouldn’t be such a bad decision.15 goals in 21 games for the Turkish side, he’s a natural goal scorer even if we don’t play to his strengths he would be worth keeping as a Squad player offering a different approach if things are not going well.
[Post edited 9 Jul 15:47]
Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 16:54 - Jul 9 with 1030 viewssaintwizzler

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 15:39 - Jul 9 by grumpy

Perhaps we should keep him, looking at what we’ve been linked with it wouldn’t be such a bad decision.15 goals in 21 games for the Turkish side, he’s a natural goal scorer even if we don’t play to his strengths he would be worth keeping as a Squad player offering a different approach if things are not going well.
[Post edited 9 Jul 15:47]

This October I will have been watching Southampton FC for 44 years and he has got to be the worse player I’ve seen.
And I’ve seen some shite.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 17:02 - Jul 9 with 1019 viewsgrumpy

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 16:54 - Jul 9 by saintwizzler

This October I will have been watching Southampton FC for 44 years and he has got to be the worse player I’ve seen.

This October I will have been watching Southampton FC for 64 years and he is nowhere near the worse player I’ve seen.
He only played 11 times mostly from the bench under two of the worst managers.
[Post edited 9 Jul 17:06]
Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 17:35 - Jul 9 with 993 viewscocklebreath

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 16:54 - Jul 9 by saintwizzler

Nah Carrillo was worse, at least tall Paul has a record of scoring goals, Carrillo didn’t look like a footballer and his goals tally proved that.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 17:52 - Jul 9 with 978 viewsPatfromPoole

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 14:55 - Jul 9 by SaintNick

£2 million loan fee, you say?

Why not just take the £5 million and get the cash in?

He’s hardly going to increase in value.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 18:38 - Jul 9 with 918 viewssaintwizzler

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 17:35 - Jul 9 by cocklebreath

Nah Carrillo was worse, at least tall Paul has a record of scoring goals, Carrillo didn’t look like a footballer and his goals tally proved that.

Carillo had 1 assist in his 7 games.
Lanky couldn’t even trap a ball in his 11 games.

Both were/are nowhere near PL standard.

Login to get fewer ads

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 19:18 - Jul 9 with 892 viewsmushinexile

Take the money.
Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 19:41 - Jul 9 with 860 viewsgrumpy

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 18:38 - Jul 9 by saintwizzler

Carillo had 1 assist in his 7 games.
Lanky couldn’t even trap a ball in his 11 games.

Both were/are nowhere near PL standard.

Paul has played and did well in Denmark and Belgium and is now doing well in Turkey. Trap a ball 😂 he rarely saw it here.
Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 20:04 - Jul 9 with 833 viewssaintwizzler

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 19:41 - Jul 9 by grumpy

Paul has played and did well in Denmark and Belgium and is now doing well in Turkey. Trap a ball 😂 he rarely saw it here.

Those 3 leagues are tinpot.

You seriously believe he could be a PL standard player!?

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 20:44 - Jul 9 with 785 viewsgrumpy

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 20:04 - Jul 9 by saintwizzler

Those 3 leagues are tinpot.

You seriously believe he could be a PL standard player!?

Which strikers on our books have proved they are PL standard?
Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 21:22 - Jul 9 with 714 viewssaintwizzler

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 20:44 - Jul 9 by grumpy

Which strikers on our books have proved they are PL standard?

None.
What’s that got to do with Onuachu not being good enough?

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 22:05 - Jul 9 with 662 viewsgrumpy

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 21:22 - Jul 9 by saintwizzler

None.
What’s that got to do with Onuachu not being good enough?

You don't know,I don't know if he's PL standard,all I am saying is he had little chance to prove himself when he was because at a very difficult time for the club he played a handful of games, quite a few from the bench,under two poor managers and when he did play he hardly saw the ball come to him.
Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 00:23 - Jul 10 with 574 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 17:35 - Jul 9 by cocklebreath

It didn't get any better for him since Saints; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guido_Carrillo

Utter crap.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 06:44 - Jul 10 with 513 viewssaintwizzler

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 22:05 - Jul 9 by grumpy

You don't know,I don't know if he's PL standard,all I am saying is he had little chance to prove himself when he was because at a very difficult time for the club he played a handful of games, quite a few from the bench,under two poor managers and when he did play he hardly saw the ball come to him.

The only opinion that counts is Russell Martin’s.
If Onuachu is at the club next season we are in for a tough time, in MY opinion.

Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 13:01 - Jul 10 with 407 views1ASIN12

A player is only worth what a club is willing to pay.

It’s all very well saying we could get more but at the moment the best offer we have for him is 5 million plus 25% of any future transfer.

We have no other offers and as yet no interest from any other club .

We need to get money in and £5 million would go towards the money we have already spent . It also gets his wages of the books as a dare say we were paying some whilst he was out on loan .

If he’s a success ( and s big if) and he goes for a big fee next summer or the season after then we
get 25% of that .

Good deal I think .
Trabzonspor For Onuachu on 17:00 - Jul 10 with 328 viewsyateleysaint

I’d take anything for him, just as I was happy for Saints to get any money back on Lyanco.

Sometimes if you’ve dropped a bollock then you just need face up to it and cut your losses.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024