Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread 19:14 - Feb 17 with 49680 viewsSpaceman_P

Early, I know!!! But i'm doing this for the sceptically-minded amongst the forum members.

As much as I know our side are absolutely shocking with teams around us in these important scraps.

We've got this guys!!! No sweat.

2 - 0 We'll be seeing Andersen's debut goal for the side and I also have high hopes that if Willock turns up like he did today, he'll see his effort firing into the loft end net.

We won't be put through the mill, by this Chuckle Brother side.

All the best and KEEP the post alive, else you could JINX us if another match post comes after this.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:59 - Feb 24 with 2490 viewsDylanP

YESSSSSSSS!!

Thank gawd! 3 really important points.

Well done lads!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:59 - Feb 24 with 2477 viewsQPunkR

Kin hell, I thought the ref was going to allow them to keep throwing the ball til they threw it in our net

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:59 - Feb 24 with 2491 viewslarsricchi

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:59 - Feb 24 by BrianMcCarthy

FT.

Yes! Thanks for running commentary, Brian and others.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:00 - Feb 24 with 2488 viewsMatch82

Well that was all so typically QPR...right up to the point where it wasn't.

What an important win.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:00 - Feb 24 with 2445 viewsstrikerace

Massive win and a great half. Willock MOM, he was great today. Always under control
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 24 with 2437 viewsBoston

I can go to the toilet now.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:00 - Feb 24 with 2440 viewsbenhurst

Not easy but after they scored we were completely in control. All in our hands now, just need to be better than Stoke.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:00 - Feb 24 with 2411 viewsDamo1962

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:56 - Feb 24 by itsbiga

Shame Saints and Watford didn’t do their job today.
Had to win this one, so jobs a good’un.

We did our bit,and that is all we can do.
Login to get fewer ads

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 24 with 2393 viewsSK_hoops

Oof. At least it shows we can win games like that. Huge 3 points.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:02 - Feb 24 with 2385 viewsGloucs_R

Colback and Dunne... Take a bow

Poll: Are we staying up?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:02 - Feb 24 with 2359 viewsR_from_afar

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:59 - Feb 24 by Metallica_Hoop

Well done lads. After a shit start they turned it around.

The survival game is still afoot.

Absolutely, they showed some grit to battle back and win that.

Still a long way to go but that at least turns up the heat on our relegation rivals and helps our confidence levels. COYRS.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:02 - Feb 24 with 2346 viewslassel

All’s well that ends well.

Should never have been made that difficult though - Rotherham were desperately limited and torn about by simple movement with and off the ball.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:03 - Feb 24 with 2304 viewshubble

All Hail the Thread Creator!!

Massive result Rangers, massive!! Never in doubt! :)

MOTM? So hard to call...Willock possibly shades it for me, awesome perfomarnce from him. Colback superb, Dunne brilliant, sensational cameo from Smyth..... Absolutely lovely jubbly gorgeous, gorgeous fkin football Rangers!!!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:03 - Feb 24 with 2302 viewsJimmyR

Massive win… getting on for ‘Brave’
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:03 - Feb 24 with 2288 viewsJigsore

Great tactics. We're shit from set pieces so simply don't allow Rotherham to have a single corner!

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 24 with 2226 viewsSteveB

This bloody season will be the death of me....

Can everyone else stop fuking winning. Bastards.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:05 - Feb 24 with 2186 viewsDamo1962

Phew. Didn't think it would easy, but we made hard work of it. Credit to the players for getting us over the line...and out of the bottom three. Seems a long time since we haven't been in a relegation place. Very congested now at the bottom - looking hard to call. Weds and Huds look in good shape, Wall would of course win with a new manager. Stoke are in trouble - we should not have lost that one. Hope it isn't decisive.
[Post edited 24 Feb 17:20]
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:05 - Feb 24 with 2190 viewsGaryT

Now, Mr Spaceman..Leicester.....no pressure.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:06 - Feb 24 with 2165 viewsDorse

Spaceman hasn't lost his touch.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:06 - Feb 24 with 2154 viewsCamberleyR

Spaceman P, get that Leicester match thread up NOW!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:07 - Feb 24 with 2112 viewsMalintabuk

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:00 - Feb 24 by Match82

Well that was all so typically QPR...right up to the point where it wasn't.

What an important win.

We are going to have a government health warning supporting this club.................supporting QPR can serious affect your mental and physical health...........
Why oh why do we make this so bloody difficult............give a goal away and then spend the next 80 minutes chasing the game and having to hold on to the win in the end..........but we did it
MOTH must be Willock bit mentions for Dunne who run him a close 2nd, Walback who was everywhere in midfield, Chair showed great resilience after the week he had put in a 100% performance, and Smyth what can you say about him. Came off the bench and scored, and must the the players version of Warnock, every team must hate him excpet when he plays for your team, he won free kicks and just made himself a little tVVat
Great win, 2 on the bounce now and out of the bottom 3. Whether we stay out of it after next week is debatable, but this week we can hop once again
Well done the team, but please for the love of everything holy................STOP THIS STUPID SLOW STARTS
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:12 - Feb 24 with 1920 viewsMatch82

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:07 - Feb 24 by Malintabuk

We are going to have a government health warning supporting this club.................supporting QPR can serious affect your mental and physical health...........
Why oh why do we make this so bloody difficult............give a goal away and then spend the next 80 minutes chasing the game and having to hold on to the win in the end..........but we did it
MOTH must be Willock bit mentions for Dunne who run him a close 2nd, Walback who was everywhere in midfield, Chair showed great resilience after the week he had put in a 100% performance, and Smyth what can you say about him. Came off the bench and scored, and must the the players version of Warnock, every team must hate him excpet when he plays for your team, he won free kicks and just made himself a little tVVat
Great win, 2 on the bounce now and out of the bottom 3. Whether we stay out of it after next week is debatable, but this week we can hop once again
Well done the team, but please for the love of everything holy................STOP THIS STUPID SLOW STARTS

Nailed the key players for us today
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:14 - Feb 24 with 1863 viewsToast_R

Never in doubt was it? Never in-f*cking doubt!

Cheers all!
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 17:14 - Feb 24 with 1852 viewsrbee

Well done lads for defeating Rotherham and whatever jinx's and demons that surround our club!
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 17:14 - Feb 24 with 1860 viewsHunterhoop

Colback?! He was awful first half.

Field and Smyth changed the game, as did the switch to 343.

First half was very poor. First 10 shambolic. But massively improved second half.

Though Willock had his best game in 18 months for us. Easy MoTM.

Honourable mentions to Dunne and Frey. Frey is a proper 9. He’ll get goals.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024