Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread 19:14 - Feb 17 with 49690 viewsSpaceman_P

Early, I know!!! But i'm doing this for the sceptically-minded amongst the forum members.

As much as I know our side are absolutely shocking with teams around us in these important scraps.

We've got this guys!!! No sweat.

2 - 0 We'll be seeing Andersen's debut goal for the side and I also have high hopes that if Willock turns up like he did today, he'll see his effort firing into the loft end net.

We won't be put through the mill, by this Chuckle Brother side.

All the best and KEEP the post alive, else you could JINX us if another match post comes after this.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:37 - Feb 24 with 2126 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Awful goalkeeping, but who cares!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:37 - Feb 24 with 2126 viewsDylanP

Willock!!!

Get in you beauty!!Love it!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:37 - Feb 24 with 2126 viewsCamberleyR

Get the fück in!!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:37 - Feb 24 with 2121 viewsQuillPenRiot

Let’s get 3 more!!
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 24 with 2121 viewsSpaceman_P

another one please LADS.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:38 - Feb 24 with 2108 viewsR_from_afar

Oh my giddy aunt, Rangers come from behind! Get in!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 16:38 - Feb 24 with 2109 viewsQPROslo

Sooper goal Willock. 2-1
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:38 - Feb 24 with 2071 viewsJigsore

2 GOALS IN A MATCH TELL YOUR GRANDCHILREN

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Login to get fewer ads

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:38 - Feb 24 with 2049 viewsQuillPenRiot

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 24 by Spaceman_P

another one please LADS.

That feeling in your chest was better than mine!
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:39 - Feb 24 with 2011 viewsted_hendrix

Currently out of the bottom three

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:39 - Feb 24 with 1977 viewsDorse

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:37 - Feb 24 by lassel

Movement. Movement. Movement.

Both goals have come from just moving the ball at pace.

And from not cutting inside, but looking for teammates Illy. Just saying like.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:39 - Feb 24 with 1959 viewsQPunkR

Don't sit back though now Rangers - we can't afford another end to the match like Wednesday away

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:39 - Feb 24 with 1947 viewshoops_legend

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:39 - Feb 24 by ted_hendrix

Well done illy and Willy

This is how we do it
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:39 - Feb 24 with 1946 viewsPinnerR

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:39 - Feb 24 by ted_hendrix

20th. Nosebleed time!
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:39 - Feb 24 with 1941 viewsstrikerace

Like to see Sinclair in for Frey now. Rotherham looks tired and now they have to press. Should be open space up top for his speed.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:39 - Feb 24 with 1931 viewsRs_Holy

oh no ... Hugills on :(
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:40 - Feb 24 with 1922 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 16:34 - Feb 24 by StreathamRanger

Was just thinking the same. Paal not been great so far

I think he's done some good stuff as well. Not his best game, sure, but he's linked up well with Chair and added threat down his wing.

As for set-pieces, I'm not sure if we have anyone better? Wish we had, because they've been poor again today.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:40 - Feb 24 with 1902 viewsMetallica_Hoop

So much exciment my stream is stuttering for the first time all afternoon

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:40 - Feb 24 with 1861 viewsQuillPenRiot

Slick move by BJ!
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:41 - Feb 24 with 1838 viewsR_from_afar

Yep, now Stoke and Hudds are below us on goal difference.

We need to see the game out, though.

Come on Rangers, stay strong, don't blow this.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:41 - Feb 24 with 1795 viewsMatch82

Better delivery from that last set piece.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:42 - Feb 24 with 1770 viewsjoolsyp

Willock hasn't stopped running and pressing all game - he's been immense.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:42 - Feb 24 with 1744 viewsMatch82

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:42 - Feb 24 by joolsyp

Willock hasn't stopped running and pressing all game - he's been immense.

Best game I've seen him play for a while
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 16:43 - Feb 24 with 1689 viewsSpaceman_P

COME ON SOUTHAMPTON.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:43 - Feb 24 with 1684 viewsDylanP

Really pleased for Willock. This has been his best performance all round in ages. He can be such a crucial player when he is on his game. Hopefully this will be the spark that he has needed to get back in his stride

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024