Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff Match Thread 17:59 - Oct 2 with 16916 viewsBoston

Leek Eaters 1. Pie & Mash 2

Though I’d be happy with a point.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Cardiff Match Thread on 20:40 - Oct 2 with 2755 viewsdavman

This is exactly why we slagged off Swansealona and Brentford in recent times. All this possession and no cutting edge. Hugill is looking v. poor tonight.

We can say we do not deserve to be two down (we don't), but flinging it long and into the mixer when you have big fellas all over the pitch is still a form of football.

Is he going to open up by sacrificing Ball for Wells? If he does this will be a goal fest.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Cardiff Match Thread on 20:40 - Oct 2 with 2755 viewsdigswellhoop

im watching it nice footy but no guile very niave
Cardiff Match Thread on 20:41 - Oct 2 with 2750 viewslongbottom

Cardiff Match Thread on 20:33 - Oct 2 by Antti_Heinola

that's not even naivety - it was stupid and lazy.

annoying because we've played pretty well outside of their set plays. could easily have scored a couple.

Spot on. Might add pxss poor to that.
Cardiff Match Thread on 20:41 - Oct 2 with 2742 viewspaulparker

Also Hugill is not a target man he hasnt one a thing for about 3 games, terrible footballer

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Cardiff Match Thread on 20:43 - Oct 2 with 2696 viewsVancouverHoop

Cardiff Match Thread on 20:39 - Oct 2 by dannyblue

well we let in two shoddy goals, but we're very watchable. TBH I'm happy losing as many as we win if we keep on keeping it pretty.

Pretty sometimes, but how many chances did we actually have? I'm sure Cardiff are happy to let us pass it around in mid-field all night, but, BOS aside and Eze's shot, we've never looked like we're worrying them.
Cardiff Match Thread on 20:44 - Oct 2 with 2670 viewsactonman

Ffffffffffffffccccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk off ! Cardiff have been woefull yet their 2 0 up ? So so fking Rangers luck !!
Cardiff Match Thread on 20:45 - Oct 2 with 2618 viewsWestbourneR

I think we've been superb and score line is travesty.

And digging out Hugill is totally unfair he's a very good player and leads the line well.

For me Scowen just doesn't have the skills to play further forward.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Cardiff Match Thread on 20:45 - Oct 2 with 2616 viewsSteveB

Cardiff Match Thread on 20:38 - Oct 2 by Dorse

QPR : sexy football.
Cardiff : quite good at corners.

Quote of the first half: 'Toni Leistner, he's such a good passer'. Bearing in mind the received wisdom re BFG, that brought a smile to my face.

What's happened here - we look like we are never going to score again.? Corners & throw-ins, we just don't do them.

Let's have a look at this Wallace chap 2nd half, Manning not at it much tonight.
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff Match Thread on 20:46 - Oct 2 with 2608 viewsw7r

So frustrating, we look by far the better and more threatening yet two goals conceded from double sloppy defending.

Cardiff don't look great when we've got it on the deck in their half. I think they look vulnerable if we can run at them into their 18 yd area - morrison is a big clumsy donkey and Bennett doesn't look confident with Bright running him.

Let's not give up just yet!

God how I wish we still had Smithies
Cardiff Match Thread on 20:46 - Oct 2 with 2588 viewsplasmahoop

Cardiff Match Thread on 20:40 - Oct 2 by davman

This is exactly why we slagged off Swansealona and Brentford in recent times. All this possession and no cutting edge. Hugill is looking v. poor tonight.

We can say we do not deserve to be two down (we don't), but flinging it long and into the mixer when you have big fellas all over the pitch is still a form of football.

Is he going to open up by sacrificing Ball for Wells? If he does this will be a goal fest.

I'd be worried about it being a goal fest in our goal if we do that! Got to try and keep it tighter, can't go 3 down.
Fair point about Swansea and Brentford, but we do look good though. Like night and day compared to recent seasons
Cardiff Match Thread on 20:46 - Oct 2 with 2588 viewsRangers67

Any team with Scowen in is going to struggle
Cardiff Match Thread on 20:49 - Oct 2 with 2482 viewsMistication92

Should've been 3-0.
Cardiff Match Thread on 20:53 - Oct 2 with 2378 viewsToast_R

Its all very nice and pretty but if you cant defend, youre gonna get f*cked up.
Cardiff Match Thread on 20:55 - Oct 2 with 2338 viewsVancouverHoop

Cardiff Match Thread on 20:53 - Oct 2 by Toast_R

Its all very nice and pretty but if you cant defend, youre gonna get f*cked up.

Well quite. Not having many shots on goal doesn't help much either.
Cardiff Match Thread on 21:02 - Oct 2 with 2109 viewsOutintheOrne

We're like a boxer with a glass jaw, got all the moves, can dominate our opponent but only one sloppy moment away from being put on our arse. Entertaining and frustrating in equal measure.
Cardiff Match Thread on 21:03 - Oct 2 with 2062 viewsVancouverHoop

Manning hits the post now.
Cardiff Match Thread on 21:05 - Oct 2 with 1979 viewsVancouverHoop

Wells on for Ball. A good move I hope.
Cardiff Match Thread on 21:05 - Oct 2 with 1976 viewsHunterhoop

FFS Scowen. Great effort by Manning. Twice we’ve got the post. Should be 2 up not 2 down.

Anyway...

Turned on for the second half having got home.

4 things strike me so far:

Scowen has no balls. He bottles out of playing ANY forward passes when he receives the first pass out of the back from a defender and Cardiff are set. Always backwards.

We cannot finish.

We don’t play with enough urgency. Teams are scared of us. They are terrified of Eze and Chair; we need to be more urgent and raise the tempo. We play too slowly.

Eze is at the heart of every good move and spell of possession. Every one.
Cardiff Match Thread on 21:07 - Oct 2 with 1911 viewsridethewave

Worth noting we’ve been quite unlucky tonight, two shots off the post and we’ve dominated. Admittedly we’ll get nowhere letting in goals like we are but on another day we could have got more out of this. Not worried watching this just extremely frustrated.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2019 21:10]
Cardiff Match Thread on 21:07 - Oct 2 with 1893 viewsderbyhoop

We're ahead on every stat. Except the one that counts.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Cardiff Match Thread on 21:13 - Oct 2 with 1697 viewsdaveB

Bright needs to play on the left imo, when on the right he is too predictable cutting inside every time
Cardiff Match Thread on 21:14 - Oct 2 with 1686 viewsRangersDave

nothing unlucky about it,
footballs a simple game, you either score 1 or more, than the oppo, or you dont.

Hitting the post, means you need more shooting practice.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Cardiff Match Thread on 21:15 - Oct 2 with 1648 viewsCamberleyR

FFS. We are weak as fück at the back.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Cardiff Match Thread on 21:15 - Oct 2 with 1621 viewsVancouverHoop

Seriously!.... I mean seriously!! WTF are we doing.
Cardiff Match Thread on 21:15 - Oct 2 with 1621 viewsqprxtc

Orient away 1981.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024