Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel/Hamas ceasefire 18:08 - May 6 with 27025 viewsjohnlangy

Just saw this headline 'Hamas announces it has accepted a ceasefire proposal to halt war with Israel'.

True ?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:13 - Jun 7 with 750 viewsraynor94

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:27 - Jun 7 by jackrmee

No mate, it hasn’t always been like that.
Hamas weren’t even around until the 80s and never killed a civilian until 1994.
Israel have been doing so since 1948.

Who was before Hamas, Have you ever heard of the PLO? and Hamas brutally put down Fatah to gain control of Gaza, ordinary Palestinians aren't backing Hamas they are ruled by fear

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:22 - Jun 7 with 749 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:13 - Jun 7 by raynor94

Who was before Hamas, Have you ever heard of the PLO? and Hamas brutally put down Fatah to gain control of Gaza, ordinary Palestinians aren't backing Hamas they are ruled by fear

No they were voted in democratically.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:28 - Jun 7 with 744 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:22 - Jun 7 by jackrmee

In which case the Palestinians are reaping the sour harvest
They voted to obliterate Israel in doing so
Now, what to do about Israel
I read about not wanting to invade them or to wipe them out of the area BUT they are going nowhere

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:34 - Jun 7 with 742 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:28 - Jun 7 by onehunglow

I read about not wanting to invade them or to wipe them out of the area BUT they are going nowhere

No they didn’t vote for that.

And no, they don’t need to go anywhere, just stop being pricks basically.simple.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:56 - Jun 7 with 710 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:28 - Jun 7 by onehunglow

Hamas is a legit organisation. yes, they have an armed wing just like any govt
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:55 - Jun 7 with 701 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:34 - Jun 7 by jackrmee

And no, they don’t need to go anywhere, just stop being pricks basically.simple.

Well,I disagree
That’s fine by me.
Good discussion anyway

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:59 - Jun 7 with 699 viewsraynor94

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:22 - Jun 7 by jackrmee

Voted in at gun point

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:00 - Jun 7 with 696 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:55 - Jun 7 by onehunglow

Well,I disagree
That’s fine by me.
Good discussion anyway

It is.
Did you see those vids mate? Or at least the Hamas one. It’s shorter. Interested to hear your take on it

Login to get fewer ads

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:03 - Jun 7 with 695 viewsraynor94

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:56 - Jun 7 by controversial_jack

Hamas is a legit organisation. yes, they have an armed wing just like any govt

Give it a rest, they are a Terrorist organisation, regonized by all governments throughout the World

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:06 - Jun 7 with 693 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:03 - Jun 7 by raynor94

Give it a rest, they are a Terrorist organisation, regonized by all governments throughout the World

Nelson Mandela was also a terrorist according to governments around the world

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:08 - Jun 7 with 678 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:03 - Jun 7 by raynor94

Israel has just been condemned by the International court. They have also had more UN judgments against them than all the world put together. Tell me, who are the terrorists here?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:18 - Jun 7 with 690 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:06 - Jun 7 by jackrmee

But he was all about reconciliation .

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:29 - Jun 7 with 685 viewsraynor94

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:06 - Jun 7 by jackrmee

So you actually support Hamas?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:47 - Jun 7 with 670 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:29 - Jun 7 by raynor94

Do you support Israel?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:52 - Jun 7 with 671 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:00 - Jun 7 by jackrmee

It is.
Did you see those vids mate? Or at least the Hamas one. It’s shorter. Interested to hear your take on it

I didn’t
I’ve seen enough of this conflict to last a lifetime
I remember the 67 war too.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:53 - Jun 7 with 670 viewsBoundy

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:34 - Jun 7 by jackrmee

They knew what Hamas stands for , ergo they must approve of their actions others wise in their democratically ruled country they would be voted out

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:56 - Jun 7 with 668 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:53 - Jun 7 by Boundy

They knew what Hamas stands for , ergo they must approve of their actions others wise in their democratically ruled country they would be voted out

I’ve seen stats showing they voted for Hamas overwhelmingly .

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:11 - Jun 7 with 614 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:42 - Jun 7 by jackrmee

Wow.
And also with respect…this is not about religion.
Not from the Muslim side.
Yes the Jews believe it’s their god given right to the land.
But the Muslims aren’t saying anything about Allah , but simply that we were living here and it’s our land, which is fair.

No I don’t advocate wiping out Israel.
I do advocate armed resistance and I would fight myself for Hamas if I could and if they went back to pre 1994 methods of only targeting military targets.

Israel doesn’t have to go away. They have to stop the occupation of Palestinian land, stop extending settlements and agree to let the Palestinian people be free in their own land.
That’s all.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Hamas

The below is taken from the link.

Hamas (which also is an Arabic word meaning “zeal”) was established by members of the Muslim Brotherhood and religious factions of the PLO, and the new organization quickly acquired a broad following. In its 1988 charter, Hamas maintained that Palestine is an Islamic homeland that can never be surrendered to non-Muslims and that waging holy war to wrest control of Palestine from Israel is a religious duty for Palestinian Muslims.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:12 - Jun 7 with 612 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:11 - Jun 7 by SullutaCreturned

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Hamas

The below is taken from the link.

Hamas (which also is an Arabic word meaning “zeal”) was established by members of the Muslim Brotherhood and religious factions of the PLO, and the new organization quickly acquired a broad following. In its 1988 charter, Hamas maintained that Palestine is an Islamic homeland that can never be surrendered to non-Muslims and that waging holy war to wrest control of Palestine from Israel is a religious duty for Palestinian Muslims.

And therefore …
All about religion

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:43 - Jun 7 with 592 viewssons_of_omri

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:33 - Jun 7 by onehunglow

Morning.
With respect,this has and goes back to Biblical times and how the land is promised to Jews by God.
The Muslim God version and his prophet Mohammed ensures that the dispute lives today.
The three main Islam version can’t agree with pin themselves as to how Gods laws are passed down and how adherents are to live .
Now, do you advocate a war against Israel,where the country is virtually wiped out as Hamas and many others want. Few have the guts to admit this.
Israel is not going away willingly,so what is to done with them if they won’t move. And they won’t,and they won’t as they are doing what their God told them .
It’s all in the Bible or Quran
[Post edited 7 Jun 9:34]

Do you know before 1948 the last time that a state called Israel existed? Try 800BC.

You, an atheist (along with the majority on this thread being atheists) bang on about how God gave the land to Abraham, then Moses et all (whose words you don’t believe in).

And to correct you, the land was assumed by the Christians after the final expulsion of the Jews after the destruction of the second temple. Christianity is the fulfillment of Mosaic law as instituted by Jesus Christ and the abolition thereof of the Leviticsl priesthood in favor of the Liturgical temple worship carried into the Church by the Apostles by Christ’s command.Islam is a made up religion (surprised you now haven’t I) which plagiarizes Jewish and Christian apocryphal writings .

It might interest you to know that the founder of the modern state of Israel was a man named Theodore Herzl - an Austrian atheistic “cultural Jew”.

The modern religion of Talmudic Judaism is one to two hundred years younger than Orthodox Christianity and bears little resemblance to the faith of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Moses. Orthodox and Roman Catholic Christianity were the continuation of Mosaic Judaism but as Isaiah prophesied was taken to the gentiles. Talmudic Judaism (which modern Jews adhere to bears no relation to Mosaic Judaism and could be termed as a reactionary faith specifically invented to combat Christianity .

Even with that in mind, and pretending they are a religious sect the modern Israelis have broken EVERY commandment they pay lip service to - it is the epitome of hypocrisy to suggest they are in any way related to the faith of those patriarchs.

Which kind of negates their claim of Patriarchal inheritance over the land which they’d been expelled from three times now. If you are going to use the God angle at least get some understanding about Abrahamic religion before commenting.

To answer your earlier question I wouldn’t want to see anyone killed ,Israeli or Palestinian.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:14 - Jun 7 with 562 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:43 - Jun 7 by sons_of_omri

Do you know before 1948 the last time that a state called Israel existed? Try 800BC.

You, an atheist (along with the majority on this thread being atheists) bang on about how God gave the land to Abraham, then Moses et all (whose words you don’t believe in).

And to correct you, the land was assumed by the Christians after the final expulsion of the Jews after the destruction of the second temple. Christianity is the fulfillment of Mosaic law as instituted by Jesus Christ and the abolition thereof of the Leviticsl priesthood in favor of the Liturgical temple worship carried into the Church by the Apostles by Christ’s command.Islam is a made up religion (surprised you now haven’t I) which plagiarizes Jewish and Christian apocryphal writings .

It might interest you to know that the founder of the modern state of Israel was a man named Theodore Herzl - an Austrian atheistic “cultural Jew”.

The modern religion of Talmudic Judaism is one to two hundred years younger than Orthodox Christianity and bears little resemblance to the faith of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Moses. Orthodox and Roman Catholic Christianity were the continuation of Mosaic Judaism but as Isaiah prophesied was taken to the gentiles. Talmudic Judaism (which modern Jews adhere to bears no relation to Mosaic Judaism and could be termed as a reactionary faith specifically invented to combat Christianity .

Even with that in mind, and pretending they are a religious sect the modern Israelis have broken EVERY commandment they pay lip service to - it is the epitome of hypocrisy to suggest they are in any way related to the faith of those patriarchs.

Which kind of negates their claim of Patriarchal inheritance over the land which they’d been expelled from three times now. If you are going to use the God angle at least get some understanding about Abrahamic religion before commenting.

To answer your earlier question I wouldn’t want to see anyone killed ,Israeli or Palestinian.

I ll make it more succinct than that
Try Genesis
The book not the band of posh , public school oiks which you loathe

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 07:17 - Jun 8 with 511 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:29 - Jun 7 by raynor94

I’ve already said, if they stopped their targeting of civilians and went back to how they used to work, yes.
I don’t agree that they wanted to wipe out Israel. Maybe they do now, if the quotes are true.

But I still maintain, Israel are way worse than Hamas.

Just found out that Israel is the grape capital of the Middle East. Yes, Israel. And they allow pedos from US and around the world to move there, to continue their crimes against Palestinians.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:59 - Jun 8 with 462 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:43 - Jun 7 by sons_of_omri

How do you know exactly who are atheists on here?That post is interesting if not 100% accurate.

Herzl proposed the idea of Israel, he didn't found it, that was more or less the UN general assembly after they voted to initiate the partition of Palestine. The Arabs rejected the idea then as now.

https://www.historyskills.com/classroom/modern-history/formation-of-modern-israe

ALL religions are made up. Christianity itself didn't exist until the first century and was, back then, a sect of the Jewish religion. Jesus' followers were "apocalyptic" Jews.

PS, I like the irony of your username as you argue against Israel. Are you of Issachar?
[Post edited 8 Jun 13:05]
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:53 - Jun 8 with 442 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:59 - Jun 8 by SullutaCreturned

How do you know exactly who are atheists on here?That post is interesting if not 100% accurate.

Herzl proposed the idea of Israel, he didn't found it, that was more or less the UN general assembly after they voted to initiate the partition of Palestine. The Arabs rejected the idea then as now.

https://www.historyskills.com/classroom/modern-history/formation-of-modern-israe

ALL religions are made up. Christianity itself didn't exist until the first century and was, back then, a sect of the Jewish religion. Jesus' followers were "apocalyptic" Jews.

PS, I like the irony of your username as you argue against Israel. Are you of Issachar?
[Post edited 8 Jun 13:05]

Every religious adgreht believes his is right .
Omri should speak to a Mormon or a JW as they are models of fanaticism that kills lives twice

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:57 - Jun 8 with 442 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 07:17 - Jun 8 by jackrmee

I’ve already said, if they stopped their targeting of civilians and went back to how they used to work, yes.
I don’t agree that they wanted to wipe out Israel. Maybe they do now, if the quotes are true.

But I still maintain, Israel are way worse than Hamas.

Just found out that Israel is the grape capital of the Middle East. Yes, Israel. And they allow pedos from US and around the world to move there, to continue their crimes against Palestinians.

Good to see the IDF found and rescued 4 hostages taken by Hamas last October.

Hamas complaing that civilians were killed on the rescue operation. Rather ironic that civilians were killed by forces trying to rescue civilians held hostage by terrorist.

If only Hamas terrorists had not attacked Israel and taken civilians hostages then there would be no conflict and thousands of lives would have not been lost.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024