Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel/Hamas ceasefire 18:08 - May 6 with 27023 viewsjohnlangy

Just saw this headline 'Hamas announces it has accepted a ceasefire proposal to halt war with Israel'.

True ?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:06 - Jun 3 with 840 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:50 - Jun 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

Well there are two million Palestinian Arabs in Israel, you think it would be easier to kill them first, especially the ones in the Israeli army and police force.

Well quite. All this talk of genocide and “deliberately trying to kill as many civilians as possible” is just childish twaddle. It’s a brutal and nasty conflict but Hamas are actively using civilians as human shields so there are going to be civilian deaths unfortunately. That’s all part of the Hamas strategy.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:30 - Jun 3 with 818 viewsFlashberryjack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:41 - Jun 2 by sons_of_omri

I don’t think even you could deny that the Russians made the greatest sacrifice in WW2 to defeat the Nazis. How many millions? 35 or more?

I’ll see your mother Russia and I’ll raise you - mother USA

You do know that Russia was an ally of the Germans during world WW2, until Hitler made the big mistake of invading his friends.

Russia fought the Germans because they were forced too, their sacrifice was to save their own skins, no one else's, if Hitler hadn't invaded, they'd have been fighting side by side with the Nazi's against us, especially if Hitler said he would reward them with a bigger slice of Europe, so don't try and paint Russia as the good guy's, because they are not.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:52 - Jun 3 with 803 viewsonehunglow

The point I make is how naturally and historically cruel Russians are.
You can’t ignore history
In fairness Hamas and Israel are nonentities in the cruelty stakes and treatment of prisoners or of people in their way .
They started the war with Hitler and as has been stated simply saved their own skins .
We owe them nothing

Not for nothing we’re German women and girls in fear of an advancing Red Army .
Revenge is in their DNA

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:53 - Jun 3 with 789 viewsKeithHaynes

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:52 - Jun 3 by onehunglow

You can’t ignore history
In fairness Hamas and Israel are nonentities in the cruelty stakes and treatment of prisoners or of people in their way .
They started the war with Hitler and as has been stated simply saved their own skins .
We owe them nothing

Revenge is in their DNA

Some would tell you they killed more Jews than the Germans.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:28 - Jun 3 with 736 viewscontroversial_jack

You can’t ignore history
We owe them nothing

Revenge is in their DNA

A little bit of perspective for you

https://www.rbth.com/history/333915-nazis-worst-crimes-in-ussr

Seven and a half million citizens were systematically murdered in the occupied territories of the USSR, including Jews, Gypsies, communists and civilians suspected of helping the partisans. For every German soldier killed by the latter, an entire village along with all its inhabitants might be burned down in retribution.
[Post edited 3 Jun 17:30]
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:13 - Jun 3 with 710 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:28 - Jun 3 by controversial_jack

A little bit of perspective for you

https://www.rbth.com/history/333915-nazis-worst-crimes-in-ussr

Seven and a half million citizens were systematically murdered in the occupied territories of the USSR, including Jews, Gypsies, communists and civilians suspected of helping the partisans. For every German soldier killed by the latter, an entire village along with all its inhabitants might be burned down in retribution.
[Post edited 3 Jun 17:30]

So,you are now saying the Russians weren’t as bad as the Nazis.
That’s a low bar ,even for you.
The Nazis weren’t rapists though but that doesn’t make them any less evil.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:39 - Jun 3 with 672 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:13 - Jun 3 by onehunglow

The red army was nowhere near as bad as the Germans. Yes, They were alsrapists on a huge scale. Estimated up to 10 million Russian women were raped
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:40 - Jun 3 with 679 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:08 - Jun 3 by KeithHaynes

Why a topic that has no relation to your every day lives and responsibilities shoukd cause such foul language which has been removed is beyond me.

Any further indiscretion will result in a ban, we have our charity to think of and the good conduct of this website.

So, think before you post, if you resort to fouled language or abuse you’ve lost your point anyway, and your rights to post on here.

There's some really bizarre but entertaining posts, when you look at what is happening in the Yemen, Syria and Congo etc. this obsession that some people have is questionable.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:22 - Jun 3 with 643 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:13 - Jun 3 by onehunglow

Oh OHL, the Nazi's were rapists and they did if of their own volition, allegedly, seeing as there is no evidence that they were ordered to do so,

https://www.boell.de/en/2020/05/18/sexual-violence-holocaust-perspectives-ghetto
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:47 - Jun 3 with 597 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:22 - Jun 3 by SullutaCreturned

Oh OHL, the Nazi's were rapists and they did if of their own volition, allegedly, seeing as there is no evidence that they were ordered to do so,

https://www.boell.de/en/2020/05/18/sexual-violence-holocaust-perspectives-ghetto

There's no evidence that Russian soldiers were ordered to rape either

Stalin and 'rape of Berlin and Order of the day jan 19
Stalin's Order of the Day from January 19, 1945: "Officers and men of the Red Army! We are entering the country of the enemy. the remaining population in the liberated areas, regardless of whether they’re German, Czech, or Polish, should not be subjected to violence. The perpetrators will be punished according to the laws of war. In the liberated territories, sexual relations with females are not allowed. Perpetrators of violence and rape will be shot."
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:15 - Jun 4 with 573 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:06 - Jun 3 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Well quite. All this talk of genocide and “deliberately trying to kill as many civilians as possible” is just childish twaddle. It’s a brutal and nasty conflict but Hamas are actively using civilians as human shields so there are going to be civilian deaths unfortunately. That’s all part of the Hamas strategy.

Any evidence of human shields mate?
You didn’t provide any evidence for the other thing yet 🤷‍♂️
You really should stop spreading these lies without providing some sort of evidence.
Human shields excuse has already been debunked many times.

Have a look here. Human shields is a massive lie. In fact, some of these reports even show Israeli soldiers using Palestinians as human shields and none found that Hamas have done so. Cue the, “oh I don’t watch left wing videos” crap 👍

This video even shows reports from UN and Amnsety Int. which actually show how ISRAEL use Palestinians as shields .

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:17 - Jun 4 with 573 viewsjackrmee

You can’t ignore history
We owe them nothing

Revenge is in their DNA

The past is the past.
If we go on the old days, we are among the worst of all empires. Along with the church, God bless them

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:20 - Jun 4 with 550 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:17 - Jun 4 by jackrmee

The past is the past.
If we go on the old days, we are among the worst of all empires. Along with the church, God bless them

No we were not matey
Belgium takes that ,followed by the Dutch and Portuguese and French

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:27 - Jun 4 with 542 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:20 - Jun 4 by onehunglow

No we were not matey
Belgium takes that ,followed by the Dutch and Portuguese and French

Britain was the worse by far!

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022/04/04/the-british-empire-was-much-worse-

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2022/12/2/how-british-colonial-policy-killed-

https://historycollection.com/10-atrocities-committed-by-the-british-empire-that
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:44 - Jun 4 with 541 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:15 - Jun 4 by jackrmee

You really should stop spreading these lies without providing some sort of evidence.

Have a look here. Human shields is a massive lie. In fact, some of these reports even show Israeli soldiers using Palestinians as human shields and none found that Hamas have done so. Cue the, “oh I don’t watch left wing videos” crap 👍

This video even shows reports from UN and Amnsety Int. which actually show how ISRAEL use Palestinians as shields .

You got me there. I have no evidence apart from senior Hamas leaders admitting human shields are a huge part of their strategy and that they want as many martyrs as they can get.

Pretty flimsy I know.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:11 - Jun 4 with 519 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:44 - Jun 4 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

You got me there. I have no evidence apart from senior Hamas leaders admitting human shields are a huge part of their strategy and that they want as many martyrs as they can get.

Pretty flimsy I know.

Not really many places 2.2 million civilians can go in an area a quarter the size of London. Just saying!
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:17 - Jun 4 with 519 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:44 - Jun 4 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Pretty flimsy I know.

Yes very flimsy.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:09 - Jun 4 with 484 viewstheloneranger

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 10:17 - Jun 4 by jackrmee

Yes very flimsy.

An interviewer recently posed a logical question to Mousa Abu Marzouk, a senior member of the Hamas politburo: “Since you have built 500 kilometers of tunnels, why haven’t you built bomb shelters where civilians can hide during bombardments?”

Abu Marzouk said the tunnels are “meant to protect us” from Israeli aircraft and facilitate attacks on Israeli targets.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:27 - Jun 4 with 440 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:09 - Jun 4 by theloneranger

An interviewer recently posed a logical question to Mousa Abu Marzouk, a senior member of the Hamas politburo: “Since you have built 500 kilometers of tunnels, why haven’t you built bomb shelters where civilians can hide during bombardments?”

Abu Marzouk said the tunnels are “meant to protect us” from Israeli aircraft and facilitate attacks on Israeli targets.

Bombshelters don't protect against direct hits
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:00 - Jun 4 with 419 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 11:09 - Jun 4 by theloneranger

Because hamas don't care about protecting Palistinian civilians. They are only interested in hiding their own terrorist in their tunnels.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:58 - Jun 4 with 380 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:00 - Jun 4 by felixstowe_jack

Because hamas don't care about protecting Palistinian civilians. They are only interested in hiding their own terrorist in their tunnels.

It's not Hamas that's doing the bombing
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:25 - Jun 4 with 367 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:58 - Jun 4 by controversial_jack

It's not Hamas that's doing the bombing

Makes a nice change.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:34 - Jun 4 with 355 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:00 - Jun 4 by felixstowe_jack

So you think Hamas are only interested in obliterating Israel?
So they wouldn’t care if Israel AND Palestine both were wiped out?
What do they actually want then? Palestine just for Hamas fighters?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:34 - Jun 4 with 353 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:25 - Jun 4 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Makes a nice change.

I don’t think Hamas even have bombs do they?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:39 - Jun 4 with 339 viewstheloneranger

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:15 - Jun 4 by jackrmee

"After acknowledging Hamas builds tunnels to protect fighters but not civilians, Abu Marzouk ventured that it is the job of the United Nations, not Hamas, to protect civilians."

"The United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), whose mission is to provide relief for Palestinians, has repeatedly found stores of Hamas rockets hidden in tunnels beneath its schools."

"Eyad al-Bozom, a spokesman for Hamas’ interior ministry, encouraged Gaza’s residents to “stay put in your homes and your places.”

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024