Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel/Hamas ceasefire 18:08 - May 6 with 27024 viewsjohnlangy

Just saw this headline 'Hamas announces it has accepted a ceasefire proposal to halt war with Israel'.

True ?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:47 - Jun 4 with 865 viewsFlashberryjack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:39 - Jun 4 by theloneranger

"After acknowledging Hamas builds tunnels to protect fighters but not civilians, Abu Marzouk ventured that it is the job of the United Nations, not Hamas, to protect civilians."

"The United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), whose mission is to provide relief for Palestinians, has repeatedly found stores of Hamas rockets hidden in tunnels beneath its schools."

"Eyad al-Bozom, a spokesman for Hamas’ interior ministry, encouraged Gaza’s residents to “stay put in your homes and your places.”

The Israeli accusations have been supported by NATO, and during the 2023 Israel–Hamas war EU nations accused Hamas of using hospitals as human shields, while the UN Secretary General said "Hamas and other militants use civilians as human shields".

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:08 - Jun 4 with 838 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:47 - Jun 4 by Flashberryjack

The Israeli accusations have been supported by NATO, and during the 2023 Israel–Hamas war EU nations accused Hamas of using hospitals as human shields, while the UN Secretary General said "Hamas and other militants use civilians as human shields".

They must be lying mun, Owen Jones has said so! i wouldn't beieve him if he said Trump was a dick.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:22 - Jun 4 with 833 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

These posters are so rooted in their ideological hatred of Israel they simply refuse to accept any facts.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:28 - Jun 4 with 820 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:34 - Jun 4 by jackrmee

I don’t think Hamas even have bombs do they?

Don't go starting with facts it will confuse many on here
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:09 - Jun 4 with 801 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:22 - Jun 4 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

These posters are so rooted in their ideological hatred of Israel they simply refuse to accept any facts.

Facts phooey, there's no such thing as a fact when it goes against what they believe.

Take the human shields, the tunnels under schools and hospitals, it's all lies mun and no amount of evidence will be believed. Even Hamas commanders admitting it is considered flimsy by some.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:23 - Jun 4 with 796 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:34 - Jun 4 by jackrmee

I don’t think Hamas even have bombs do they?

Sigh… bomb plot foiled only yesterday:

“The agency said his interrogation revealed that in December 2023, he was recruited by Imad Abid, a Hamas operative living in Turkey who is also originally from the West Bank.

Shurman agreed to carry out a suicide bombing on behalf of Hamas, with the target set to be in Israel proper, the Shin Bet said….

… According to the Shin Bet, additional Hamas members involved in the plot, who were part of terror network based in Nablus, were also detained. The agency said they were involved in manufacturing the bomb and hiding it for Shurman.”

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:03 - Jun 4 with 773 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:23 - Jun 4 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

“The agency said his interrogation revealed that in December 2023, he was recruited by Imad Abid, a Hamas operative living in Turkey who is also originally from the West Bank.

Shurman agreed to carry out a suicide bombing on behalf of Hamas, with the target set to be in Israel proper, the Shin Bet said….

… According to the Shin Bet, additional Hamas members involved in the plot, who were part of terror network based in Nablus, were also detained. The agency said they were involved in manufacturing the bomb and hiding it for Shurman.”

Rockets, missiles, guns, drones IEDs and RPGs don't count as they don't hurt anyone.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:34 - Jun 5 with 685 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:03 - Jun 4 by JACKMANANDBOY

Rockets, missiles, guns, drones IEDs and RPGs don't count as they don't hurt anyone.

They don't have aircraft, Tanks or artillery, those things that are being used to kill defenseless civilians
Login to get fewer ads

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:55 - Jun 5 with 663 viewsmangohilljack

They also told us there was weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and then around 12 cavemen from Afghanistan flew to the US hijacked some planes and flew them into the twin towers and managed to also collapse a third building. Flew a plane (not a missile) into the pentagon.

Do you believe everything they tell you?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:06 - Jun 5 with 634 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:55 - Jun 5 by mangohilljack

They also told us there was weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and then around 12 cavemen from Afghanistan flew to the US hijacked some planes and flew them into the twin towers and managed to also collapse a third building. Flew a plane (not a missile) into the pentagon.

We hear the usual stuff at the start of every conflict: They raped women, beheaded babies, ripped them from incubators and so on. Some reporter decides to make it up, then it get's debunked, but it's usually too late then as the vision has been put into ppls heads
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:10 - Jun 5 with 605 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:55 - Jun 5 by mangohilljack

There were no mention of “cavemen” and the perpetrators involved were not from Afghanistan they were mainly Saudi, although there were a few from Egypt and Lebanon. They had been living in America for nearly two years before the attacks and got their flight training there.

The weapons of mass destruction was a blatant lie that was heavily criticised at the time. Hardly anybody believed it then, nobody believes it now. Those planes were hijacked and flown into the twin towers, the pentagon and one was forced to crash land in a field in Pennsylvania by heroic passengers that you are besmirching the memory of.

Building 7 was hit by the other two buildings falling which greatly compromised its structural integrity alongside huge fires it had no chance.

Apart from all this everything you posted was accurate.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:15 - Jun 5 with 591 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:10 - Jun 5 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

There were no mention of “cavemen” and the perpetrators involved were not from Afghanistan they were mainly Saudi, although there were a few from Egypt and Lebanon. They had been living in America for nearly two years before the attacks and got their flight training there.

The weapons of mass destruction was a blatant lie that was heavily criticised at the time. Hardly anybody believed it then, nobody believes it now. Those planes were hijacked and flown into the twin towers, the pentagon and one was forced to crash land in a field in Pennsylvania by heroic passengers that you are besmirching the memory of.

Building 7 was hit by the other two buildings falling which greatly compromised its structural integrity alongside huge fires it had no chance.

Is this America planned 9/11again?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:39 - Jun 5 with 561 viewscontroversial_jack

It wasn't hit by the two buildings
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:41 - Jun 5 with 565 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:15 - Jun 5 by onehunglow

Probably but I'd prefer not to go down that rabbit hole again.

Maybe I should mention cavemen (or women?) or maybe I should post some crazy, almost rabid theory and see how many fools believe it. Oh wait, Alex Emerick Jones already does that.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:15 - Jun 5 with 546 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:41 - Jun 5 by SullutaCreturned

Probably but I'd prefer not to go down that rabbit hole again.

Maybe I should mention cavemen (or women?) or maybe I should post some crazy, almost rabid theory and see how many fools believe it. Oh wait, Alex Emerick Jones already does that.

It's better bitching about players innit

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:20 - Jun 5 with 542 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:15 - Jun 5 by onehunglow

Taking the piss out of conspiracy nut jobs is my speciality.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:36 - Jun 5 with 537 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:20 - Jun 5 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Taking the piss out of conspiracy nut jobs is my speciality.

I can't compete with you
I

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:36 - Jun 5 with 488 viewsjackrmee

Is that the saudi who was a terrible pilot, yet apparently was able to pull off a Red Arrows move in a jumbo jet, in order to hit the pentagon. Or so they say, they have hidden all the cctv 🤷‍♂️
Or.
Is itthe Saudi who apparently died in the impact to the towers, as they somehow found his mint passport in the rubble on a New York street.
Then he somehow turned up, alive and well 🤷‍♂️

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:37 - Jun 5 with 488 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:39 - Jun 5 by controversial_jack

It wasn't hit by the two buildings

And a fire like that has never brought down a building like that before.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:31 - Jun 5 with 476 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Is it a coincidence that those pro-Russia, pro Hamas posters are also the ones that believe in the wildest conspiracy theories?

9/11 didn’t happen, Oswald was a patsy. JFK was really shot by the guy holding the umbrella, cliff richard shot Jill dando. Prince Phillip murdered Diana. Paul McCartney died in a car crash and was replaced by a left handed bassist who looked and sounded exactly like Paul McCartney and had all his mannerisms down to a tee

Of course it isn’t. Contrarian for the sake of it. No substance whatsoever.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:44 - Jun 5 with 471 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:31 - Jun 5 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Is it a coincidence that those pro-Russia, pro Hamas posters are also the ones that believe in the wildest conspiracy theories?

9/11 didn’t happen, Oswald was a patsy. JFK was really shot by the guy holding the umbrella, cliff richard shot Jill dando. Prince Phillip murdered Diana. Paul McCartney died in a car crash and was replaced by a left handed bassist who looked and sounded exactly like Paul McCartney and had all his mannerisms down to a tee

I completely disagree and insist you are wrong although I have absolutely no evidence or logical reasons for saying so.....
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 21:12 - Jun 5 with 451 viewsjackrmee

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:23 - Jun 4 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Ok let’s get back on topic.

I was on about actual bombs, but fair enough.

Hamas are a reasonably new group and never even started targeting civilians until 1994 though. After hundreds of Palestinians had been murdered by their illegal occupiers.

Hows that for a fact?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 07:28 - Jun 6 with 371 viewsjackrmee

As long as there is oppression, there is resistance.
When oppression stops, resistance stops.”

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:10 - Jun 6 with 354 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 20:31 - Jun 5 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Just brilliant

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:54 - Jun 6 with 344 viewscontroversial_jack

I see they have done another school, killed 30 civilians! Apparently, it was run by the UN for refugees. It's time the UN kicked these demons out.
[Post edited 6 Jun 10:07]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024