Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread 15:05 - Aug 21 with 28757 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 18:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:32 - Aug 23 with 3500 viewsChrisSCFC

Another quality effort from Nathan by the sounds of it.

Consistent!
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:34 - Aug 23 with 3446 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:31 - Aug 23 by karnataka

As a team, are we fit enough?

Perhaps they are breathing FG's second hand smoke

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:35 - Aug 23 with 3338 viewsChrisSCFC

Magical.

We're gonna win the cup.
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:36 - Aug 23 with 3274 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:32 - Aug 23 by ChrisSCFC

Another quality effort from Nathan by the sounds of it.

Consistent!

He must have had 6 or 7 half chances.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:37 - Aug 23 with 3252 viewsTheKirkyLife

First half was fantastic. Second half was atrocious. I'd say McBurnie, Fulton and VDH have given very good accounts of themselves.
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:38 - Aug 23 with 3232 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:23 - Aug 23 by builthjack

Nathan having a mare

Should have given him a longer contract.
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:38 - Aug 23 with 3194 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What price Leeds home in the next round?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:40 - Aug 23 with 3126 viewsharryhpalmer

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:31 - Aug 23 by Bournedore

I get the rights restrictions b@llocks but if you can a sky tv feed and find radio wales on the tv channels (channel 0117 where I am) you can listen through that just fine wherever you are...

same on virgin media

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:41 - Aug 23 with 3115 viewskarnataka

Well, at least we did a lot better than that fiasco at Oxford in January.
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:55 - Aug 23 with 2795 viewsAnotherJohn

It will be interesting to hear from those who were there, but from the radio a good first half was followed by a half that left me feeling flat. I can't see that any of the fringe players registered a strong claim to start in the Prem. McBurnie does well at this level, but I think it would be a mistake to think that his two goals mean we don't need to buy at least one attacker while the window is open. I was willing Llorente to score to build his confidence, but it sounds like he missed another sitter. Dyer sounded dire.
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 22:12 - Aug 23 with 2542 viewsmonmouth

Easy win, should have scored 5 or 6. Throttled down second half but still should have scored a couple. We have always struggled in these type of games before.

Sorry, I don't see any issue at all. None.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 22:15 - Aug 23 with 2502 viewsclloy2

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:55 - Aug 23 by AnotherJohn

It will be interesting to hear from those who were there, but from the radio a good first half was followed by a half that left me feeling flat. I can't see that any of the fringe players registered a strong claim to start in the Prem. McBurnie does well at this level, but I think it would be a mistake to think that his two goals mean we don't need to buy at least one attacker while the window is open. I was willing Llorente to score to build his confidence, but it sounds like he missed another sitter. Dyer sounded dire.

Yes listening on the radio, sounded like he could have had a double hat trick, but for woeful finishing. Did I hear we had just given him a four year contract. How come !!
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 22:15 - Aug 23 with 2502 viewsGriffting

Just watched the sky highlights after listening on the radio, thoughts:

Looked slick in the first half, some lovely defence splitting passes by Ki and Fulton for the forwards to get on to.
How has dyer not finished the night with a hattrick?? Unbelievably poor finishing. I will say this though, brilliant runs from him to get into those positions. Was really looking for those type of runs beyond the striker from barrow vs hull but he didn't attempt one.
Jeff unlucky not to score and good to get a full game under his belt even though commentary said he looked tired towards the end.
Mcburnie looked confident.
VDH looked to have one shaky moment when they hit the post, but he did get up the pitch and help in the 3rd goal bizarrely.
We looked visibly tired as a team when they scored, which is worrying. Second half work rate dip was evident again and I'm hoping as the match fitness goes up this will start to disappear.
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 22:15 - Aug 23 with 2500 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 21:41 - Aug 23 by karnataka

Well, at least we did a lot better than that fiasco at Oxford in January.

indeed - no "he-that-shall-not-be named" this time hey

#tvvat
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 22:27 - Aug 23 with 2360 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 22:15 - Aug 23 by KulusBeatFactory

indeed - no "he-that-shall-not-be named" this time hey

#tvvat

Kenji Gorre just scored the penalty that knocked WBA out

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 22:33 - Aug 23 with 2287 viewsmacthejack

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 22:27 - Aug 23 by Brynmill_Jack

He seems to have impressed tonight judging by a few comments I've seen online.
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 22:34 - Aug 23 with 2287 viewstrampie

Call a spade a spade, that is a good win for the Swans tonight.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 22:35 - Aug 23 with 2267 viewsbuilthjack

When's the draw for the next round?

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 22:40 - Aug 23 with 2217 viewsdailew

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 22:27 - Aug 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Watford out as well.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 22:51 - Aug 23 with 2101 viewsgrabsplatter

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 22:35 - Aug 23 by builthjack

Tomorrow night after the televised game on sky
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 22:52 - Aug 23 with 2097 viewsGlyn1

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 22:35 - Aug 23 by builthjack

Tomorrow evening on Sky Sports.

How many Jacks were at the Peterborough match, does anyone know?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 23:02 - Aug 23 with 2026 viewsbuilthjack

Thanks both

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 23:03 - Aug 23 with 2017 viewsskippyjack

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 22:52 - Aug 23 by Glyn1

Tomorrow evening on Sky Sports.

How many Jacks were at the Peterborough match, does anyone know?

Had a pretty big roar on the highlights.. 500-600

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 23:36 - Aug 23 with 1869 viewsdailew

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 23:45 - Aug 23 with 1841 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 23:36 - Aug 23 by dailew

Oli took both his goals well, nice to see.

FGS Nath.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024