Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread 15:05 - Aug 21 with 28759 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 18:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 19:59 - Aug 23 with 3139 viewsChrisSCFC

Fulton!
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:00 - Aug 23 with 3130 viewsairedale

0 - 1, Fulton header, Swans all over them.
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:01 - Aug 23 with 3073 viewsTheKirkyLife

That's another header from Fulton and Swans totally dominating. I think Jay's got a piece to play this season.
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:02 - Aug 23 with 3057 viewsSwan91

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 19:59 - Aug 23 by ChrisSCFC

Fulton!

scored in pre season aswell... would be interesting to see if he will feature in any premier league games this season.
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:02 - Aug 23 with 3008 viewsClinton

He got at least one with the head pre-season, didnt he ?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:03 - Aug 23 with 2967 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:01 - Aug 23 by TheKirkyLife

That's another header from Fulton and Swans totally dominating. I think Jay's got a piece to play this season.

He should have started Saturday and left a not ready Siggy on the bench .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:04 - Aug 23 with 2946 viewsJohnw102

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:02 - Aug 23 by Clinton

Yes against the French side at The Liberty.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:05 - Aug 23 with 2901 viewsphact0rri

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 19:59 - Aug 23 by Swan91

im in swansea and cant listen to it online due to licensing restrictions....and i dont have a radio... oh well

oh... I thought it was due to not being in wales. Thats pretty crap so only terrestrial radio then. :(

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:05 - Aug 23 with 2901 viewsveng9

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:02 - Aug 23 by Clinton

2 headers I think
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:06 - Aug 23 with 2841 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:05 - Aug 23 by veng9

2 headers I think

Yeah scored headers against Swindon & Stade Rennais
N/A. on 20:07 - Aug 23 with 2826 viewsHuw57

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:04 - Aug 23 by Johnw102

Yes against the French side at The Liberty.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 0:48]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:11 - Aug 23 with 2694 viewsChrisSCFC

Nathan Dyer misses the 1 on 1.
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:13 - Aug 23 with 2636 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:11 - Aug 23 by ChrisSCFC

Nathan Dyer misses the 1 on 1.

Been coached by Routledge.
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:15 - Aug 23 with 2571 viewsairedale

How many have we got up there tonight?
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:19 - Aug 23 with 2427 viewsChrisSCFC

"Dyer surely this time"

"Oh he's dragged it wide..."
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:22 - Aug 23 with 2243 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:15 - Aug 23 by airedale

How many have we got up there tonight?

And how many chances are we going to miss?? Even the far from neutral Andy Legg says we should be 3 or more up. Two one on ones with the keeper gone. Ki has missed a brace too. I hope we are not going to get mugged again.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:22 - Aug 23 with 2232 viewsOldjack

should be 6 up by now ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:24 - Aug 23 with 2158 viewsTheAlpineShrew

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:22 - Aug 23 by Private_Partz

And how many chances are we going to miss?? Even the far from neutral Andy Legg says we should be 3 or more up. Two one on ones with the keeper gone. Ki has missed a brace too. I hope we are not going to get mugged again.....

Any link, online or radio?
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:25 - Aug 23 with 2093 viewsChrisSCFC

McBurnie!

Thank f*ck for that.
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:26 - Aug 23 with 2089 viewsSwan91

MCBURNIE!!! 2-0 now
The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:26 - Aug 23 with 2087 viewsphact0rri

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:24 - Aug 23 by TheAlpineShrew

Any link, online or radio?

All I got is this

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/36927962

and to talksport's anthology set up

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:26 - Aug 23 with 2069 viewsOldjack

About time 0-2

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:27 - Aug 23 with 2024 viewsphact0rri

who scored I saw the goal tick over but no one's said anything on either of the spots I'm monitoring..

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:28 - Aug 23 with 1975 viewsphact0rri

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:27 - Aug 23 by phact0rri

who scored I saw the goal tick over but no one's said anything on either of the spots I'm monitoring..

ah looks like its McBurnie. good on him.

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:28 - Aug 23 with 1966 viewsOldjack

The Official Peterborough United Versus Swansea City League Cup Match Thread on 20:27 - Aug 23 by phact0rri

MCBURNIE

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024