Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 14:36 - May 5 with 213836 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sheffield-wednesday-and-swansea-city-keen-on-b

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Will you be at the swd sunday?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 13:44 - Jul 23 with 3838 viewsonehunglow

Nice name
Get him in

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:17 - Jul 23 with 3706 viewsvetchonian

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 13:21 - Jul 23 by Daggyjack

He may not be a big name but if you read about his career, he has been very popular wherever he has been, scooping up many awards.
Sounds like a major upgrade on Fisher and fill one of the two problem slots that we have.

Taken from the Liverpool website some years ago, which made me laugh:

Vigouroux was sent out on loan to Swindon for the 2015-16 season. On 30 September 2015 however, his loan spell was terminated, as the Chilean paid a £50 fine to the club in pennies. The deal however was later reinstated as Vigouroux apologised for his behaviour.
[Post edited 23 Jul 13:28]

Might be some legs on this given Williams was at Swindon at that time so would know him

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:40 - Jul 23 with 3623 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:57 - Jul 23 with 3551 viewsunion_jack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:40 - Jul 23 by theloneranger

Disappointing but not entirely unexpected.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 15:53 - Jul 23 with 3419 viewsKeithHaynes

The club did try, but can’t imagine how Las Palmas can pay him what he wants. Must be a huge signing on fee. He will have to get used to a lot of defeats and a mid table to relegation scrap next season. Plus as I said in another post, the Guardia out there are ruthless if you mess up. Rule one, enjoy it, and don’t mess up 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:17 - Jul 23 with 3364 viewsjack247

I’m actually encouraged that the club thought this was worth pursuing. There must be a reasonable budget for it even to have been a possibility.

They won’t have put all their eggs in one basket, so hopefully we should be getting a decent calibre striker in.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:18 - Jul 23 with 3365 viewsfbreath

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 15:53 - Jul 23 by KeithHaynes

The club did try, but can’t imagine how Las Palmas can pay him what he wants. Must be a huge signing on fee. He will have to get used to a lot of defeats and a mid table to relegation scrap next season. Plus as I said in another post, the Guardia out there are ruthless if you mess up. Rule one, enjoy it, and don’t mess up 😂

I hope he's got plenty of Factor 50

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:23 - Jul 23 with 3201 viewsnantywatcher

I find it very hard to believe that with a bit of lateral thinking, and dynamism at the top end of the that there wasn't a deal to be had to suit all parties. Dynamic is not a word readily associated with our hierarchy.
Login to get fewer ads

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:24 - Jul 23 with 3197 viewsnantywatcher

I find it very hard to believe that with a bit of lateral thinking, and dynamism at the top end of the club that there wasn't a deal to be had to suit all parties. Dynamic is not a word I readily associate with our hierarchy.
[Post edited 23 Jul 17:27]
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:45 - Jul 23 with 3101 viewsDr_Winston

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:24 - Jul 23 by nantywatcher

I find it very hard to believe that with a bit of lateral thinking, and dynamism at the top end of the club that there wasn't a deal to be had to suit all parties. Dynamic is not a word I readily associate with our hierarchy.
[Post edited 23 Jul 17:27]

At the end of the day, maybe McBurnie just fancied living in Gran Canaria?

By all accounts there actually were better offers on the table, but the chance to play in La Liga and live in a nice warm country instead of freezing his nads off in the UK all Winter (and Summer this year) may have been too good to turn down.

Scored almost one in three in the PL last season so in the lower reaches of the division he's got the chance to net a few.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:02 - Jul 23 with 3032 viewsjack247

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:45 - Jul 23 by Dr_Winston

By all accounts there actually were better offers on the table, but the chance to play in La Liga and live in a nice warm country instead of freezing his nads off in the UK all Winter (and Summer this year) may have been too good to turn down.

Scored almost one in three in the PL last season so in the lower reaches of the division he's got the chance to net a few.

It’s a fairly logical conclusion. Top flight football in the sun. A chance to play at the Nou Camp and Bernebau. I’m sure the wages there are decent, plus the lifestyle.

I really wouldn’t blame him for choosing that over us.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:11 - Jul 23 with 2998 viewsBoundy

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:02 - Jul 23 by jack247

It’s a fairly logical conclusion. Top flight football in the sun. A chance to play at the Nou Camp and Bernebau. I’m sure the wages there are decent, plus the lifestyle.

I really wouldn’t blame him for choosing that over us.

As I said before he's not ready to drop down too far in the standard of football.Im guessing we'll have to wait a little while longer.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:17 - Jul 23 with 2737 viewsfbreath

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:45 - Jul 23 by Dr_Winston

They showed him a couple of episodes of Bargain Loving Brits In The Sun and that helped him make his mind up

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:42 - Jul 23 with 2550 viewstheloneranger

"Lawrence Vigouroux is hungry and excited to make the most of his opportunity at Swansea City after joining from Burnley."

"The 30-year-old goalkeeper has made the move to the Swans for an undisclosed fee, subject to international clearance, and has linked up with his new teammates at their training camp in Austria."

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/lawrence-vigouroux-i-am-so-excited-opportunity-

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 00:19 - Jul 24 with 2318 viewstheloneranger

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 07:59 - Jul 24 with 2097 viewsguthrieintherain

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:42 - Jul 23 by theloneranger

"Lawrence Vigouroux is hungry and excited to make the most of his opportunity at Swansea City after joining from Burnley."

"The 30-year-old goalkeeper has made the move to the Swans for an undisclosed fee, subject to international clearance, and has linked up with his new teammates at their training camp in Austria."

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/lawrence-vigouroux-i-am-so-excited-opportunity-

Really impressed with the signings to date hope they all do well.
No guarantees but I think they will.

Just seems so much better than what seemed to be a scatter gun approach last summer.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:15 - Jul 24 with 2066 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 07:59 - Jul 24 by guthrieintherain

Really impressed with the signings to date hope they all do well.
No guarantees but I think they will.

Just seems so much better than what seemed to be a scatter gun approach last summer.

Agreed but we are still desperate for a number 9.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:22 - Jul 24 with 2046 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:15 - Jul 24 by Whiterockin

Get a number 9 and us doommongers will have nowt to whinge about

Hats off to Larry

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:26 - Jul 24 with 2038 viewsnantywatcher

We've now got an adequate keeper for a low/mid table championship club, just need an adequate striker for a low/mid championship club and we can chill out for 9 months.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:30 - Jul 24 with 2025 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:26 - Jul 24 by nantywatcher

We've now got an adequate keeper for a low/mid table championship club, just need an adequate striker for a low/mid championship club and we can chill out for 9 months.

I’m all for that

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:16 - Jul 24 with 1928 viewsjack247

This will be the same. I’m not sure if we were waiting on McBurnie before moving, but I’m sure we’ll bring someone in fairly soon. That’s potentially happened with the Rushworth situation too.

As others have said, whatever people think of Yates, he wouldn’t have been allowed to leave if we weren’t bringing a replacement in.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:19 - Jul 24 with 1909 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:16 - Jul 24 by jack247

This will be the same. I’m not sure if we were waiting on McBurnie before moving, but I’m sure we’ll bring someone in fairly soon. That’s potentially happened with the Rushworth situation too.

As others have said, whatever people think of Yates, he wouldn’t have been allowed to leave if we weren’t bringing a replacement in.

I do hope you’re right
Get a decent 9 in and we can have a decent season.

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:27 - Jul 24 with 1877 viewsraynor94

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:26 - Jul 24 by nantywatcher

I take it you have seen a lot of him to rate him as adequate

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:31 - Jul 24 with 1872 viewsjack247

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:19 - Jul 24 by onehunglow

I do hope you’re right
Get a decent 9 in and we can have a decent season.

Keeper and striker were always the main issues. If we didn’t have the funds, we’d have prioritised them over Eom and Franco. Plus Yates would still be here.

I’d like another centre back, even if it’s someone like Humphreys on loan. Maybe that’s asking a lot, but Cabango and Darling aren’t going to play 50 games each.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:08 - Jul 24 with 1790 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:31 - Jul 24 by jack247

Keeper and striker were always the main issues. If we didn’t have the funds, we’d have prioritised them over Eom and Franco. Plus Yates would still be here.

I’d like another centre back, even if it’s someone like Humphreys on loan. Maybe that’s asking a lot, but Cabango and Darling aren’t going to play 50 games each.

Spot on
I can see more light in the tunnel

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024