Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 14:36 - May 5 with 213840 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sheffield-wednesday-and-swansea-city-keen-on-b

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Will you be at the swd sunday?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:36 - Jul 17 with 3514 viewsvetchonian

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:52 - Jul 16 by raynor94

Surely your running out of pins now

But it's OK to diss the owners

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:40 - Jul 17 with 3488 viewsonehunglow

Back on topic.
Any sign of a new goalkeeper ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:41 - Jul 17 with 3497 viewsjack247

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:18 - Jul 16 by vetchonian

Russell also insisted on Fisher.......so do you blame them

As well as Downes and Darling. Not sure whether Wood was his signing or was coming anyway. There’s also the likes of Sorinola for balance.

But yes, a certain manager wanting a certain player shouldn’t mean that’s an automatic yes or no based on his previous signings. They decided O ‘Riley wasn’t worth the money and they were wrong. Others they have got right.

We would never have got huge money for him, we’d have sold him before that stage, but there’s nothing wrong with that.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:42 - Jul 17 with 3489 viewsvetchonian

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:36 - Jul 16 by KeithHaynes

Yes I do.
But I don’t have a constant hatred towards him or any person 👍

I don't have any hatred.....just try at tines to present some balance.
Two sides to every story....ying and yang and all that.
Though I agree I am always happy to point out the negatives concerning a certain former manager

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:52 - Jul 17 with 3459 viewsraynor94

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:42 - Jul 17 by vetchonian

Though I agree I am always happy to point out the negatives concerning a certain former manager

What about the positives?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:55 - Jul 17 with 3434 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:52 - Jul 17 by raynor94

What about the positives?

They are mentioned all the time .
It’s tougher for negatives ,as is obvious

There is not a fan who is ever happy with losing and always wants the best possible for the club

Sometimes ,this boils over as we are involving human emotions and all that entails

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:12 - Jul 17 with 3384 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:07 - Jul 17 by pete

wonder if any more guys will come in before the Austrian trip? not looking likely at the moment

I would rather wait for the right keeper, it doesn't take long for them to intergrate.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:42 - Jul 17 with 3320 viewsvetchonian

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:12 - Jul 17 by Whiterockin

I would rather wait for the right keeper, it doesn't take long for them to intergrate.

Totally agree,hopefully we are looking at a loan of Rushworth which is why we've not seen a keeper yet.

I'm hoping we will see a striker signed soon though

Login to get fewer ads

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:36 - Jul 17 with 3253 viewsRichardO

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:42 - Jul 17 by vetchonian

Totally agree,hopefully we are looking at a loan of Rushworth which is why we've not seen a keeper yet.

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:27 - Jul 17 with 2827 viewssons_of_omri

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:42 - Jul 17 by vetchonian

The bloke treated our club like an experimental plaything - Cooper did far better and I didn’t really like him that much either. Never forget 3 wins (all against 10 men) out of 21 - I actually hated the way we played under that grifter. He fell lucky with Southampton and nearly sodded that up
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:29 - Jul 17 with 2710 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:42 - Jul 17 by vetchonian

Our owners should really play it cute with Brighton
He could and will develop with us

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 15:22 - Jul 18 with 2199 viewsKeithHaynes

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:27 - Jul 17 by sons_of_omri

The bloke treated our club like an experimental plaything - Cooper did far better and I didn’t really like him that much either. Never forget 3 wins (all against 10 men) out of 21 - I actually hated the way we played under that grifter. He fell lucky with Southampton and nearly sodded that up

Luck eh ?
Wouldn’t we all like luck like that.
Surprised he even turned up each day.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:13 - Jul 18 with 1976 viewsjack247

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:36 - Jul 17 by vetchonian

But it's OK to diss the owners

I think most people will ease off them a bit 12 months after they’ve left.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:08 - Jul 18 with 1878 viewsFireboy2

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:13 - Jul 18 by jack247

I think most people will ease off them a bit 12 months after they’ve left.

🤣
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:21 - Jul 18 with 1832 viewssons_of_omri

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 15:22 - Jul 18 by KeithHaynes

Luck eh ?
Wouldn’t we all like luck like that.
Surprised he even turned up each day.

He fell lucky with Southampton because of the very strong side they kept together then added some very good players. They should have been too 2 but threw points away . If some people think he’s the new Pep fine but 3 wins in 21 tells the truth about him.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:00 - Jul 18 with 1754 viewsmagicdaps10

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:21 - Jul 18 by sons_of_omri

He fell lucky with Southampton because of the very strong side they kept together then added some very good players. They should have been too 2 but threw points away . If some people think he’s the new Pep fine but 3 wins in 21 tells the truth about him.

No one is saying he is Pep but a poor manager he is not and most certainly a fraud wouldn't have got Soton promoted.
Is he young and made mistakes? Most certainly a yes to both.

The guys a premiership manager, you don't become one of them by luck.
Issue we are seeing, ones who put him down are now trying to look for excuses now he is a premiership manager.

I most certainly don't rate him as highly as one or 2 do but I think the digs and constant knocking of him from his first game in charge to today has really highlighted some bad characteristics in people.

Any new rumours for new players then?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:18 - Jul 18 with 1708 viewsFireboy2

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:00 - Jul 18 by magicdaps10

No one is saying he is Pep but a poor manager he is not and most certainly a fraud wouldn't have got Soton promoted.

Issue we are seeing, ones who put him down are now trying to look for excuses now he is a premiership manager.

I most certainly don't rate him as highly as one or 2 do but I think the digs and constant knocking of him from his first game in charge to today has really highlighted some bad characteristics in people.

Great post 👏
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:36 - Jul 18 with 1670 viewsDr_Winston

Martin spent two years trying and failing to make his system work here. The less we played it, the better the results and performances were. That is just a simple statement of fact at this point.

This is what I cannot forgive. He wasted two years of our time and resources in an effort to prove himself the smartest guy in the room despite having all the tools he needed to do better, blaming anyone and anything else for his own failures along the way, and all we had to show for it was a split fanbase. We had a genuine opportunity to mount a playoff challenge in 22/23. We just lacked decent management, and even now, despite the wealth of evidence that demonstrates just how badly he f*cked up, people still rush to defend him.

Shipping up at Southampton with what largely remained a Premier League squad he tried to make it work again, and was failing again until finally he abandoned it completely. They were tenth in the table at the end of September with the worst goal difference in the top fifteen. Achieving promotion there wasn't any great shakes. With the players he had at his disposal it was the bare minimum expected of him. All he had to do was play them properly, exactly the same as here.

Is he a good manager? He could be if his ego and petulance shrank a bit and he understood just how much he had left to learn. If he turns up in the PL and wants to play his "process" it could be quite humiliating quite quickly.
[Post edited 18 Jul 21:20]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:52 - Jul 18 with 1606 viewsDaggyjack

I see Brightons keeper is sidelined for 6 weeks. Will that change their plans with Rushworth?
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:53 - Jul 18 with 1602 viewsFireboy2

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:52 - Jul 18 by Daggyjack

I see Brightons keeper is sidelined for 6 weeks. Will that change their plans with Rushworth?

Feck and arse.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:54 - Jul 18 with 1602 viewstheloneranger

FFS ...

"Brighton and Hove Albion are set to be without their first choice goalkeeper Bart Verbruggen for the start of the new Premier League season."

"The 21-year-old was expected to be the first choice keeper for new head coach Fabian Hurzeler but those plans could be delayed due to reports of an as yet unspecified injury, that is set to keep him out for six weeks."

https://www.sussexexpress.co.uk/sport/football/brighton-and-hove-albion/major-in

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:35 - Jul 18 with 1498 viewsvetchonian

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:00 - Jul 18 by magicdaps10

Bang average manager who achieved zero here.
His football was duller than dishwater
He cried about not being supported yet his fans here bang on about how we finished just shy of the play offs with that endnos season run. That was achieved with the same squad he had had all season....had he adopted the same tactics and formation earlier in the season who knows what might have been....we could have got to the play offs and certainly avoided that run of 3 wins in 21. He switched it to save his back.
Hisfand here are blind though and he is jot allowed o be critiscised....getting Southampton promoted a great manager does not him make.
Despite having a great squad he only finished 4th.had Leeds converted their chances in the final Russ would be facing us again this season...perhaps

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:57 - Jul 18 with 1437 viewsFireboy2

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:35 - Jul 18 by vetchonian

Bang average manager who achieved zero here.
His football was duller than dishwater
He cried about not being supported yet his fans here bang on about how we finished just shy of the play offs with that endnos season run. That was achieved with the same squad he had had all season....had he adopted the same tactics and formation earlier in the season who knows what might have been....we could have got to the play offs and certainly avoided that run of 3 wins in 21. He switched it to save his back.
Hisfand here are blind though and he is jot allowed o be critiscised....getting Southampton promoted a great manager does not him make.
Despite having a great squad he only finished 4th.had Leeds converted their chances in the final Russ would be facing us again this season...perhaps

Let it go vetch, he's in the PL and we won't be, probably never again.
[Post edited 18 Jul 22:03]
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:11 - Jul 18 with 1364 viewsvetchonian

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:57 - Jul 18 by Fireboy2

Let it go vetch, he's in the PL and we won't be, probably never again.
[Post edited 18 Jul 22:03]

He didn't get us close unlike his predecessor yet so many here elevate him to greatness
He split our fan base saddled us with a useless keeper...forced out a promising forward......
Yes he is in the PL but he got there with a PL squad.
Hopefully we will return there one day...but he failed to get us even close

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:21 - Jul 18 with 1338 viewsFireboy2

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:11 - Jul 18 by vetchonian

He didn't get us close unlike his predecessor yet so many here elevate him to greatness
He split our fan base saddled us with a useless keeper...forced out a promising forward......
Yes he is in the PL but he got there with a PL squad.
Hopefully we will return there one day...but he failed to get us even close

He's there, we aren't, just let it go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024