Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 14:36 - May 5 with 213841 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sheffield-wednesday-and-swansea-city-keen-on-b

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Will you be at the swd sunday?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:35 - Jul 18 with 4455 viewsvetchonian

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:21 - Jul 18 by Fireboy2

He's there, we aren't, just let it go.

I will when his fanboys stop making him.out to be something he isn't
I recognise he has won promotion....but he did it with a recently relegated side with parachute payments and a good squad...but had to rely on the playoffs

It seems that he is above critiscm on here and his promotion is used by his supporters to try to shut others up.
I agree it's time to move on.....that goes for Martins fanboys as well as his critics

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:46 - Jul 18 with 4410 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:21 - Jul 18 by Fireboy2

He's there, we aren't, just let it go.

Let it go

Indeed

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 05:31 - Jul 19 with 4236 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:52 - Jul 18 by Daggyjack

I see Brightons keeper is sidelined for 6 weeks. Will that change their plans with Rushworth?

They still have squad members Steele and McGill until he regains fitness. They don't need four keepers jostling for two match day squad places.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:40 - Jul 19 with 4067 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 05:31 - Jul 19 by Whiterockin

They still have squad members Steele and McGill until he regains fitness. They don't need four keepers jostling for two match day squad places.

They don’t
Come back Rushy

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:20 - Jul 19 with 3983 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:40 - Jul 19 by onehunglow

They don’t
Come back Rushy

McGill is 24 and not played in the Premier League and has been there since he was a young age. He is in the last year of his contract. My only fear is they will offload him and keep Rushworth there.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:31 - Jul 19 with 3941 viewsvetchonian

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:20 - Jul 19 by Whiterockin

McGill is 24 and not played in the Premier League and has been there since he was a young age. He is in the last year of his contract. My only fear is they will offload him and keep Rushworth there.

Yes I think this may well happen the chances of Rushworth returning are decreasing by the day

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:52 - Jul 19 with 3899 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:31 - Jul 19 by vetchonian

Yes I think this may well happen the chances of Rushworth returning are decreasing by the day

Verbruggen is out for 6 weeks, the window closes in 6 weeks, time is on their side.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:02 - Jul 19 with 3869 viewsRichardO

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:52 - Jul 19 by Whiterockin

Verbruggen is out for 6 weeks, the window closes in 6 weeks, time is on their side.

May have to wait until towards the end of the transfer window for Rushworthto see if Brighton's number one becomes fit?
You never know Fisher might have a new set of contact lenses and becomes a revelation.
Login to get fewer ads

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:09 - Jul 19 with 3855 viewsjack247

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:02 - Jul 19 by RichardO

May have to wait until towards the end of the transfer window for Rushworthto see if Brighton's number one becomes fit?
You never know Fisher might have a new set of contact lenses and becomes a revelation.

Fisher won’t look half as bad when he’s not expected to play one twos around poachy strikers with Cabango and Darling.

He’s still a big downgrade on Rushworth though. I don’t think we can afford to gamble on him potentially becoming available in six weeks. If he has to stay at Brighton for the foreseeable, we need to source another keeper. They’ve had plenty of time.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:21 - Jul 19 with 3815 viewsraynor94

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:09 - Jul 19 by jack247

Fisher won’t look half as bad when he’s not expected to play one twos around poachy strikers with Cabango and Darling.

He’s still a big downgrade on Rushworth though. I don’t think we can afford to gamble on him potentially becoming available in six weeks. If he has to stay at Brighton for the foreseeable, we need to source another keeper. They’ve had plenty of time.

Yeah I think we were hoping for Rushworth, but the injury to Verbruggen means we really need to expedite our search

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:31 - Jul 19 with 3788 viewsRichardO

Funny how Celina and Ntcham when playing deep getting caught with the ball by poachy Strikers got moved back further forward and yet Grimes is not.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:41 - Jul 19 with 3764 viewsjack247

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:31 - Jul 19 by RichardO

Funny how Celina and Ntcham when playing deep getting caught with the ball by poachy Strikers got moved back further forward and yet Grimes is not.

We had Grimes in the team with Celina and Ntcham and he covered the deep role.

May happen if Franco is better at that than Grimes.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:41 - Jul 19 with 3766 viewsWhiterockin

Regarding your first sentence, it won't stop a soft shot going between Fishers legs though. IMO up there with one of the worst buys we have ever made. Nothing against him as a person but he is never a Championship keeper.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:52 - Jul 19 with 3744 viewsjack247

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:41 - Jul 19 by Whiterockin

Regarding your first sentence, it won't stop a soft shot going between Fishers legs though. IMO up there with one of the worst buys we have ever made. Nothing against him as a person but he is never a Championship keeper.

No it won’t. That’s my second sentence.

He was obviously signed for his footballing ability but isn’t a great keeper. He’s ok as a backup and I wouldn’t be worried if we had to bring him in for a couple of weeks if whoever was first choice was injured.

He’s not a first choice championship keeper though and we need to bring someone in reasonably quickly.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:56 - Jul 19 with 3734 viewsBoundy

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:41 - Jul 19 by Whiterockin

Nor his unerring likeness of a male Venus De Milo

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:57 - Jul 19 with 3730 viewsKeithHaynes

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:52 - Jul 19 by jack247

He was obviously signed for his footballing ability but isn’t a great keeper. He’s ok as a backup and I wouldn’t be worried if we had to bring him in for a couple of weeks if whoever was first choice was injured.

He’s not a first choice championship keeper though and we need to bring someone in reasonably quickly.

He would be the difference in gaining a point in games or even winning. At the end of the season we could be looking back in anger again.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:43 - Jul 19 with 3663 viewsRichardO

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:52 - Jul 19 by jack247

If he was signed for his football abilities is he what we are looking for at centre forward, centre back and midfield?
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 12:22 - Jul 19 with 3590 viewsonehunglow

He is not in any way comparable with Rushworth.
Footballing ability should mean his role as a goalkeeper at which he is appalling at this level
Footballing ability means goalkeeping and its inherent skills set .

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:47 - Jul 19 with 3365 viewsWhiterockin

NSR but shows that all clubs can make mistakes.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/ce586ek0nmyo
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:04 - Jul 19 with 3223 viewsjack247

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 12:22 - Jul 19 by onehunglow

He is not in any way comparable with Rushworth.
Footballing ability should mean his role as a goalkeeper at which he is appalling at this level
Footballing ability means goalkeeping and its inherent skills set .

I’m not going to disagree with that at all. Martin signed him, most likely at the expense of a better keeper, because he’s so confident with the ball at his feet, he could almost be like another outfield player when trying to pass around a press.

It was a mistake. I doubt anyone on here will disagree.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:23 - Jul 19 with 3089 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:04 - Jul 19 by jack247

I’m not going to disagree with that at all. Martin signed him, most likely at the expense of a better keeper, because he’s so confident with the ball at his feet, he could almost be like another outfield player when trying to pass around a press.

It was a mistake. I doubt anyone on here will disagree.

I’m off for a lay down

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:27 - Jul 23 with 1776 viewsraynor94

Being reported this morning we are interested in Burnley keeper Lawrence Vigouroux.

Tidy pedigree youth football at Spurs and Brentford, played under Luke at Swindon, kept 24 clean sheets on loan at Orient when they won promotion 22/23.

Sounds promising

My mistake he was permanent at Orient and signed for Burnley last summer
[Post edited 23 Jul 11:32]

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:38 - Jul 23 with 1748 viewsFerryjack123

Would be a fantastic signing
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 13:21 - Jul 23 with 1566 viewsDaggyjack

He may not be a big name but if you read about his career, he has been very popular wherever he has been, scooping up many awards.
Sounds like a major upgrade on Fisher and fill one of the two problem slots that we have.

Taken from the Liverpool website some years ago, which made me laugh:

Vigouroux was sent out on loan to Swindon for the 2015-16 season. On 30 September 2015 however, his loan spell was terminated, as the Chilean paid a £50 fine to the club in pennies. The deal however was later reinstated as Vigouroux apologised for his behaviour.
[Post edited 23 Jul 13:28]
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 13:38 - Jul 23 with 1510 viewsraynor94

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 13:21 - Jul 23 by Daggyjack

He may not be a big name but if you read about his career, he has been very popular wherever he has been, scooping up many awards.
Sounds like a major upgrade on Fisher and fill one of the two problem slots that we have.

Taken from the Liverpool website some years ago, which made me laugh:

Vigouroux was sent out on loan to Swindon for the 2015-16 season. On 30 September 2015 however, his loan spell was terminated, as the Chilean paid a £50 fine to the club in pennies. The deal however was later reinstated as Vigouroux apologised for his behaviour.
[Post edited 23 Jul 13:28]

Wales online reporting it now surely they haven't been reading this board😉

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024