Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brizzle City Thread 09:40 - Oct 1 with 28347 viewsdavman

I hate to post this, but I reckon this'll be a cracker - 3-2 either way, hopefully ours.

Can see an unchanged team for today depending on whether Mr Beale wants physical strength and aerial ability up top or a bit more footballing know how.

I'll be there traffic and parking permitting.

Watch as this descends into a 0-0 or a massively disappointing 0-2. It won't though, will it?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Brizzle City Thread on 15:48 - Oct 1 with 2780 viewslarsricchi

HT boos rain down
Brizzle City Thread on 15:48 - Oct 1 with 2778 viewsconnell10

Brizzle City Thread on 15:47 - Oct 1 by VancouverHoop

I wish we had three. I can't see City being this bad in the second half

Maybe we are playing well?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Brizzle City Thread on 15:48 - Oct 1 with 2775 viewsStanisgod

Yeah, you just know dont you 🙄

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Brizzle City Thread on 15:49 - Oct 1 with 2770 viewsqprd

Brizzle City Thread on 15:28 - Oct 1 by GloryHunter

On hesgoal now
http://www.hesgoal.com/news/Bristol%20City%20vs%20QPR.html

youre a legend
Brizzle City Thread on 15:49 - Oct 1 with 2728 viewsQPRSteve

2-0 HT. How it's not more I don't know.
Brizzle City Thread on 15:49 - Oct 1 with 2720 viewstraininvain

Strange half. We started slow and lucky not to go behind. But we could be 3 or 4 up at half time.

This game is not over and hope we don’t live to regret not scoring a third.
Brizzle City Thread on 15:49 - Oct 1 with 2716 viewsqprd

only watched last 5ish mins of the half but quality of our tackling is excellent
Brizzle City Thread on 15:50 - Oct 1 with 2688 viewsDylanP

Dieng is fckin brilliant!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Login to get fewer ads

Brizzle City Thread on 15:50 - Oct 1 with 2677 viewsBoston

Ht. This is brilliant (awesome, if resident of the United States).

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Brizzle City Thread on 15:50 - Oct 1 with 2658 viewsPeterHucker

[in response to Glory Hunter for posting a stream that works!]
[Post edited 1 Oct 2022 15:51]
Brizzle City Thread on 15:51 - Oct 1 with 2636 viewsaston_hoop

Balogun and Clarke-Salter immense at the back, Field superb too. Willock, Chair and Roberts causing their defence no end of trouble, they are a mess when we have possession. More of the same please.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Brizzle City Thread on 15:51 - Oct 1 with 2600 viewscharmr

HT Report

Functional 0 Purposeful and Creative 2
Brizzle City Thread on 15:54 - Oct 1 with 2516 viewsMalintabuk

Speechless..... that 1st half as got to be the nearest an away team in this division as showboating
1st 20 mins have to be honest thought this was going to be a tough afternoon..... the last 25 as been total domination by us
Not sure where to start. Start with us fans here..... 2.5k and we have been fantastic... but it is easy to be happy after that last 25mins
Seny made a great save at 0-0 and that could be so important as if we had gone 1 down..... might have been different
Balogun is superb..... his command of that defence is Mcklintock like..... and the full backs just get better and better
Man of the half for me is Field.... a total DM performance
The front 3 have been superb as well..... what a difference pace makes.....
Just wow great half really. Being the total pessimist I hope we don't regret these missed chances
I'm sure Pearson is going apoplectic in that dressing room and can see them being a bit more at it in the 2nd
Brizzle City Thread on 15:55 - Oct 1 with 2477 viewsDylanP

Paal and Laird are both really growing into their roles. It is brilliant to watch. When they first came into the side, I was impressed with both defensively but wished they were more involved going forward. Well we are definitely getting that now and it is a beautiful thing to behold. They both are quick, skillful and intelligent. Long may it continue.

Brizzle City Thread on 15:58 - Oct 1 with 2384 viewsQPRSteve

Only low point is Tim getting knocked off the ball a little to easily, although at least one time was a foul I thought. I Can see Amos or Dozzell coming on for him later.
Brizzle City Thread on 16:00 - Oct 1 with 2299 viewsstainrods_elbow

Brizzle City Thread on 15:45 - Oct 1 by VancouverHoop

Totally madness. We're lining up in front of their goal. Offside Willock otherwise it would have been three.

It wasn't off either. Should have been given - 0-3 and game over.

Poll: On the basis of pre-season.the current squad, where will we finish this sea son?

Brizzle City Thread on 16:01 - Oct 1 with 2311 viewsDWQPR

Brizzle City Thread on 15:54 - Oct 1 by Malintabuk

Speechless..... that 1st half as got to be the nearest an away team in this division as showboating
1st 20 mins have to be honest thought this was going to be a tough afternoon..... the last 25 as been total domination by us
Not sure where to start. Start with us fans here..... 2.5k and we have been fantastic... but it is easy to be happy after that last 25mins
Seny made a great save at 0-0 and that could be so important as if we had gone 1 down..... might have been different
Balogun is superb..... his command of that defence is Mcklintock like..... and the full backs just get better and better
Man of the half for me is Field.... a total DM performance
The front 3 have been superb as well..... what a difference pace makes.....
Just wow great half really. Being the total pessimist I hope we don't regret these missed chances
I'm sure Pearson is going apoplectic in that dressing room and can see them being a bit more at it in the 2nd

Doesn’t Pearson go apoplectic by just having a pulse?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Brizzle City Thread on 16:02 - Oct 1 with 2259 viewstraininvain

Brizzle City Thread on 15:58 - Oct 1 by QPRSteve

Only low point is Tim getting knocked off the ball a little to easily, although at least one time was a foul I thought. I Can see Amos or Dozzell coming on for him later.

Flip side is how well we’re pressing high up the pitch and Tim looks very good at winning the ball in dangerous areas. I can see why Beale rates him so highly.
Brizzle City Thread on 16:03 - Oct 1 with 2254 viewsdavman

Brizzle City Thread on 15:55 - Oct 1 by DylanP

Paal and Laird are both really growing into their roles. It is brilliant to watch. When they first came into the side, I was impressed with both defensively but wished they were more involved going forward. Well we are definitely getting that now and it is a beautiful thing to behold. They both are quick, skillful and intelligent. Long may it continue.

We missed 3 or 4 clear cut chances in that half and should be out of sight. Looks like our high press which was stifling them at the back ran out of steam in the last 15 minutes and I really do not like the way we are trying to score the perfect goal - just get a shot off.

If we get the win, some of the play will be deemed good game management, but if they get one early in this second half it will be unnecessarily nervy when we have been far the better side since that first goal.

Should be well out of sight and have this game in the bag by now...

JCS vindication Beale's faith in him - a Rolls-Royce performance so far. Laird must be the best RB in this league.

Paal having a tough time against their right winger, but coping OK.

Raining here now; hope we get more of the same this half...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Brizzle City Thread on 16:03 - Oct 1 with 2223 viewsstrikerace

Love our direct attacking, causing BC fits in the back.
Brizzle City Thread on 16:04 - Oct 1 with 2193 viewsDylanP

If you have spent any time as a QPR fan you have to feel nervous at half time. Decades of disappointment will do that.

Objectively that was a brilliant first half and we didn't stake the final nail in City's coffin, so to speak, so that means they have a way back into the game, which will make you nervous. They have a dangerous front line who have managed to make space and make chances. So far our back line have been more than up for it and have been brilliant, but we all know that a lucky bounce, bad decision by the ref, etc could tun things around.

But there was so much to like about that display. Goalie fantastic. Defense immense. Midfield dominant. Front line exciting and creative.

We have 45 minutes to keep a clean sheet and, hopefully, continue to batter the City goals

UUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRsss!!!!!

Brizzle City Thread on 16:09 - Oct 1 with 2005 viewslarsricchi

Corner to Bristol. Apparently a bird started humping the high camera. Shaky view shows it CTN
Brizzle City Thread on 16:11 - Oct 1 with 1899 viewslarsricchi

Paal receives treatment after coming together with Sykes.
Brizzle City Thread on 16:17 - Oct 1 with 1615 viewsVancouverHoop

Roberts having his best game so far today.
Brizzle City Thread on 16:18 - Oct 1 with 1606 viewsQPRSteve

Poor cross from Chair after a break
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024