Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The thread with no relevance 15:41 - Nov 9 with 35413 viewsDorse

I have only been on the back of a motorcycle once. My friend did a wheelie. I didn't like it.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The thread with no relevance on 12:16 - Mar 5 with 9787 viewsjohncharles

I've got a coal fire.

Not Ashley Cole on fire

Unfortunately

Strong and stable my arse.

The thread with no relevance on 12:46 - Mar 5 with 9774 viewsPommyhoop

I'm trying to inject some culture into my life.
The works of Harukama Namio interest me immensely.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The thread with no relevance on 14:31 - Mar 5 with 9739 viewsJAPRANGERS

I ravish every orifice of the gorgeous, loin swelling Anna Torv every night.

Then the goddam alarm clock goes off......
The thread with no relevance on 20:53 - Mar 5 with 9687 viewsDorse

The Voice. Can there be anything less relevant?

Please don't tell Paloma. She seems so happy.

The thread with no relevance on 21:09 - Mar 5 with 9683 viewsjohncharles

Did anyone see the football results ?

Strong and stable my arse.

The thread with no relevance on 03:43 - Mar 6 with 9662 viewsFredManRave

A good "cosecha" today. Loads of grapes and a couple of pears. Long live Vendimia. And Lujan won!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The thread with no relevance on 08:37 - Mar 6 with 9639 viewsTheBlob

That sheep's bin screwin' me all morning.
Come on then.....and your mates.....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The thread with no relevance on 11:27 - Nov 2 with 8328 viewsDorse

I have already put up Christmas-themed window displays in the shop. I do not like them.

Login to get fewer ads

The thread with no relevance on 11:48 - Nov 2 with 8321 viewsLongsufferingR

The thread with no relevance on 11:27 - Nov 2 by Dorse

I have already put up Christmas-themed window displays in the shop. I do not like them.

I haven't put any up yet.

Probably will soon though.
The thread with no relevance on 12:10 - Nov 2 with 8308 viewsMick_S

The thread with no relevance on 11:48 - Nov 2 by LongsufferingR

I haven't put any up yet.

Probably will soon though.

Same here - I love a coincidence - merry Christmas to you all.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The thread with no relevance on 12:10 - Nov 2 with 8306 viewshopphoops

If I bend my left arm behind my head and my right arm behind my back the fingers reach each other. The other way round they aren't so flexible. As a result there is an area under my right shoulder blade that I can't reach which hasn't been washed since the 1970s.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

The thread with no relevance on 13:04 - Nov 2 with 8274 viewsLongsufferingR

The thread with no relevance on 12:10 - Nov 2 by hopphoops

If I bend my left arm behind my head and my right arm behind my back the fingers reach each other. The other way round they aren't so flexible. As a result there is an area under my right shoulder blade that I can't reach which hasn't been washed since the 1970s.

Can't you get a lady in to do it for you?
The thread with no relevance on 13:16 - Nov 2 with 8259 viewshopphoops

The thread with no relevance on 13:04 - Nov 2 by LongsufferingR

Can't you get a lady in to do it for you?

I don't like to draw attention to it, she'll only want to squeeze that spot that appeared during the heatwave of 1976.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.

The thread with no relevance on 13:23 - Nov 2 with 8250 viewsonlyrinmoray

Ive never eaten a Cadburys Cream Egg
The thread with no relevance on 14:02 - Nov 2 with 8219 viewsLongsufferingR

The thread with no relevance on 13:16 - Nov 2 by hopphoops

I don't like to draw attention to it, she'll only want to squeeze that spot that appeared during the heatwave of 1976.

Actually that raises an important question that has always perplexed me. Why is it that most girls are not just happy but actually excited about squeezing their partner's spots? I can't think of many things I'd like to do less than that, but there you go.

On second thoughts, maybe it just says a lot about the girls I've been out with.
The thread with no relevance on 14:03 - Nov 2 with 8215 viewsDorse

The thread with no relevance on 13:16 - Nov 2 by hopphoops

You shouldn't leave those things.

[Post edited 2 Nov 2016 14:04]

The thread with no relevance on 14:04 - Nov 2 with 8204 viewsBoston

Well I've turned around and looked in the bowl and according to what my Dr says I appear to be very healthy.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The thread with no relevance on 14:16 - Nov 2 with 8193 viewshopphoops

The thread with no relevance on 14:02 - Nov 2 by LongsufferingR

Actually that raises an important question that has always perplexed me. Why is it that most girls are not just happy but actually excited about squeezing their partner's spots? I can't think of many things I'd like to do less than that, but there you go.

On second thoughts, maybe it just says a lot about the girls I've been out with.

I've wondered that too, some will actually pay to do it.

Not that I've really got an alien pizza back

The thread with no relevance on 16:01 - Nov 2 with 8155 viewspeejaybee

The thread with no relevance on 16:34 - Nov 9 by Discodroids

Monday afternoon Anecdote of no relevance.

Its those fleeting moments in time that I remember, those exchanges that pass in the blink of an eye.So small in time you could say they never happened at all..

Sitting at my work desk praying for 30 paracetomol, a plastic bag , a bottle of Tesco Scotch and some garden twine , flanked on all sides by Work Colleagues with whom i wouldnt have a meaningful word of exchange ,while we sat in a concrete bunker waiting for the earth to irradiate after a nuclear attack ..... I remember an old Friend called Dave the Gardener from my 7 year sabbatical in Brentwood, Essex.

Dave was a casualty of the 80's/90's Soho dojo of TV/RADIO Advertising .As was the fashion those days , Dave Managed to acquire a Quaker oats habit of such magnitude he Made mine look like Katherine Jenkins 'My cocaine hell' Blockbuster, in the News of the WorLd a few years ago when the Dramatic Welsh entity thought about going into rehab after being at a party when she witnessed the bloke out of Brush strokes "snort a white substance from a l.p. cover"..."Although it might not have been the bloke out of brush strokes, it might have been the bloke out of Love joy'

But Thats all by the by , Now , Dave Decided the Advertising world was'nt for him any longer and chose the path of a landscape gardener.. Be your own boss. wind in your hair. birds tweeting.All that karaokoe and caper. Again, im just painting the broad brush strokes here ,lovely bloke who kept his hand in . If you catch my drift.

When Dave called into our local he would,on occasion , after a few ales, sometimes not, address the Juke box and put on Rolf Harris 'Two little boys'..Being a Fisherman who can always spot another fisherman on the shore , i soon fkn well twigged that this was a signal to those in the know , that Gardener Dave was 'Long' i.e, Holding a significant amount of Quakers and so on and so forth.

However this was NEVER openly discussed as this would be very bad form in Essex Circles.And penaltys could be severe.

Anyway many months pass and One sunday morning in the boozer , there i was, a hangover bleeding from every orifice , when Dave walks in and sits down opposite.

Im gone, outers, a void , really hanging on the driftwood when i hear the Opening bars of 'Two little Boys ' drift from the speakers like a tender mothers lullaby in her screaming brats ears , Dave , with the old rouges smile , slides across the wrap of life givin/taking elixir across the pub table....". i just gots to know, Dave, Why 'two little boys ?"

"Because Glenn for you, There's always room on my horse for two..."

And i think that made Dave the Gardener , a wonderful human being..

thanks for being there.

Hello, My Name Is Glenn,
and i am a drug addict/alcoholic/Fiend/Probation Officer
and im 1515 days sober.for drugs anyway.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2015 16:37]

Such words of wisdom,they should be tattooed on the left buttock of every known offender.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

The thread with no relevance on 18:33 - Nov 2 with 8117 viewsFredManRave

What was the relevance in reviving this irrelevant thread?!

Bloody Kids!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024