Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Willock 03:04 - Jul 6 with 37972 viewsstainrods_elbow

Sorry, I'm a little off the pace right now - what's the story with Chrissy?

Is he in Girona?

Moving to Newcastle for 10m or to Sunderland for a bag of sweets?

Knuckling down for a campaign when he and we cream the Champ?

Succinct updates please.

Poll: On the basis of pre-season.the current squad, where will we finish this sea son?

Willock on 14:42 - Jul 10 with 3025 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Can Kolli play where he does?
Willock on 14:42 - Jul 10 with 3020 viewsJuzzie

'bye.
Willock on 14:43 - Jul 10 with 3007 viewsNorthantsHoop

Willock on 12:37 - Jul 10 by connell10

Met a guy who works for Sky backroom on the tube last season and the topic of Willock came up, the guy said from his observations behind the scenes that Willock didn't seem to join in with the rest of the players and celebrate at the end of the match , even though we had won.He seemed a right miserable bastard were his words .
[Post edited 10 Jul 12:48]

Noticed this at the last game at Coventry when we won, at end of game spent lot of time chatting to Coventry players rather than celebrating with his team mates at the QPR end, worked out then from his body language he had gone so to speak.
Willock on 14:45 - Jul 10 with 2973 viewsCateLeBonR

Colwilly and willy just doesn’t have the same effect. Cheers Chrissy good luck ✌️
Willock on 14:50 - Jul 10 with 2872 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/july/10/chris-willock-moves-on/

Interesting wording on this. Particularly about only wanting players committed to the club.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Willock on 14:53 - Jul 10 with 2823 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Bye! As mentioned by others Noury's statement is word perfect. I look forward to seeing who we bring in instead and using his wages for someone that wants to be here.
Willock on 14:55 - Jul 10 with 2753 viewspriceyparkrangers

Good riddance
Willock on 14:59 - Jul 10 with 2653 viewsBeejnewark

Willock on 14:55 - Jul 10 by priceyparkrangers

Good riddance

Ironically, the club wouldn't be hamstrung by his demands
Login to get fewer ads

Willock on 15:09 - Jul 10 with 2459 viewsrrrspricey

If this had happened 18 months or so ago, I'd have been gutted, now, couldn't give a flying fųck
Willock on 15:09 - Jul 10 with 2458 viewsNed_Kennedys

Willock on 14:50 - Jul 10 by bosh67

Interesting wording on this. Particularly about only wanting players committed to the club.

Played well in patches, poor attitude, terrible injury record.
Lower Championship is his top level: he’ll get that at Cardiff.
Willock on 15:09 - Jul 10 with 2446 viewsted_hendrix

Goodbye.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Willock on 15:10 - Jul 10 with 2410 viewsNorthernr

Good statement, if long overdue. Pissd us about.
Suspect the club will be delighted not to have to deal with Willock Snr any more.
Willock on 15:11 - Jul 10 with 2383 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Yep. Love that statement.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Willock on 15:12 - Jul 10 with 2360 viewsvanrrrr

Willock on 14:50 - Jul 10 by bosh67

I approve of this message. Absolutely the right tone and content. laying out what as a club we want to do and that we will work within a budget.

Again, Well done Nourry!
Willock on 15:13 - Jul 10 with 2326 viewsGloucs_R

Willock on 15:10 - Jul 10 by Northernr

Good statement, if long overdue. Pissd us about.
Suspect the club will be delighted not to have to deal with Willock Snr any more.

Really good statement.

Easy to read between the lines......he would have stayed for the money but wasnt really that bothered.

OK, see ya......thanks for the one good season and the handful of other games you were very good.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Willock on 15:16 - Jul 10 with 2247 viewsJuzzie

Gone to Cardiff. I mean, Cardiff. Clearly all about the money. No one goes to Cardiff to win things (yeah, yeah, I know, same could be said of us!)
Willock on 15:17 - Jul 10 with 2234 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

I love the wording of Nourry's statement.
In the immortal words of Curly Bill: "Well... bye."
Willock on 15:18 - Jul 10 with 2219 viewsNorthernr

Willock on 15:13 - Jul 10 by Gloucs_R

Really good statement.

Easy to read between the lines......he would have stayed for the money but wasnt really that bothered.

OK, see ya......thanks for the one good season and the handful of other games you were very good.

And when we say "the money", what they're looking for for him is Fantasy Island levels even in the pre-Covid market, even before his hamstring exploded three times in 18 months.

Like I say, suspect Hoos and one or two others are cracking open a nice cold one tonight not having to deal with him any more.
Willock on 15:22 - Jul 10 with 2152 viewsGloucs_R

Willock on 15:18 - Jul 10 by Northernr

And when we say "the money", what they're looking for for him is Fantasy Island levels even in the pre-Covid market, even before his hamstring exploded three times in 18 months.

Like I say, suspect Hoos and one or two others are cracking open a nice cold one tonight not having to deal with him any more.

Worth at least £30k a week

Poll: Are we staying up?

Willock on 15:23 - Jul 10 with 2128 viewsBklynRanger

He'll be fit as a fiddle by the time he reaches Cardiff. A season of glory ahead methinks.

Willock on 15:24 - Jul 10 with 2122 viewsTaffy

Willock on 15:17 - Jul 10 by Orthodox_Hoop

I love the wording of Nourry's statement.
In the immortal words of Curly Bill: "Well... bye."

Not been announced yet but tomorrow I think. Whatever you think of Willock I wouldn't wish Josh Bowler on you. A one trick pony that doesn't work that hard and has a tendency to go missing anyway.

Anyway, all the best for the season.
Willock on 15:24 - Jul 10 with 2121 viewsdaveB

Probably best for us that he goes and for him, shame we didn't get good money for him but those injuries killed that idea a few years ago
Willock on 15:25 - Jul 10 with 2093 viewsNorthernr

Willock on 15:24 - Jul 10 by Taffy

Not been announced yet but tomorrow I think. Whatever you think of Willock I wouldn't wish Josh Bowler on you. A one trick pony that doesn't work that hard and has a tendency to go missing anyway.

Have plenty of elastic bands and chewing gum on hand to hold those hammies together.
Willock on 15:27 - Jul 10 with 2044 viewsterryb

Willock on 15:24 - Jul 10 by Taffy

It seems that Bowler & Willock are very similar!
Willock on 15:28 - Jul 10 with 2020 viewsvanrrrr

Willock on 15:18 - Jul 10 by Northernr

Not worth the squeeze, as my American colleagues would say
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024