Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remy arrested? 11:41 - May 15 with 29363 viewsTopCat34

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-05-15/qprs-loic-remy-arrested-on-suspicion-o
Remy arrested? on 08:07 - May 17 with 1913 viewsBasingstokeR

Who even brought up French "Africans" anyhow? Remy is French with some Martinque heritage from one of his parents.

If nothing's going to progress until September I wonder what the club will do now.

Interestingly some of the stories saying still he gets 75-80k a week when Fernandes said the top wage was £65k. They just write what they like dont they.
Remy arrested? on 08:23 - May 17 with 1904 viewstimcocking

"Interestingly some of the stories saying still he gets 75-80k a week when Fernandes said the top wage was £65k. They just write what they like dont they. "

I was wondering about that. Somebody is clearly telling porky pies. Let's hope it is the papers' shoddy journalists and not Big Tone. He went on record categorically stating our highest wage packet is 65k (?) a week basic, so if he's proved to be lying, it means he can be trusted about as far as Harry Redknapp. You can't claim to be a man of honour and integrity and then go around lying on record.
Remy arrested? on 09:44 - May 17 with 1836 viewsTopCat34

IanJTaylor ‏@IJTaylor81 7m
Loic Remy will train with the #QPR squad today and be available for selection for Sunday's trip to Anfield to face @LFC #LIVvQPR
Remy arrested? on 09:48 - May 17 with 1826 viewsBasingstokeR

Remy arrested? on 09:44 - May 17 by TopCat34

IanJTaylor ‏@IJTaylor81 7m
Loic Remy will train with the #QPR squad today and be available for selection for Sunday's trip to Anfield to face @LFC #LIVvQPR

Is that on the official site? Otherwise don't believe it
Remy arrested? on 12:25 - May 17 with 1761 viewsJAPRANGERS

Remy arrested? on 13:38 - May 16 by HollowayRanger

wasnt called della was she?

i swear i DONT MAKE UP ANYTHING!

anyone think im proud of my plastic cup expolits is mad

if i were happliy married 2.4 kids i would be doing this but as im not i want some insurance that my life counted for something ,i dont want to die young/old for nothing and to me kids is the one sure far way as leaving a legacy

not at work as been dentists having two new peg crowns measured up,teeth flaming sore after that,and yes i REALLY should write a book i think my expolits are second only to harry flashman

BUT MINE ARE REAL!

Aint had a threesome yet mind so plenty still to do!

Aint had a threesome yet mind so plenty still to do!

I'm sure there's plenty of lesbians or guys who are into librarians init??
Remy arrested? on 12:51 - May 17 with 1698 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Feel bad for the innocent party/parties here. I do trust the club to handle Remy's playing situation for now, but he should be rested for the weekend regardless. Not going to comment other than that for now.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Remy arrested? on 08:35 - May 18 with 1574 viewsYorkRanger

I see he has been bailed until September. Whether Rangers play him or not it makes a Summer move almost certainly off the agenda.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024