Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer rumours 2024 19:24 - Apr 28 with 718781 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Started already since we thumped the Yorkshire Massive so going early.

Apparently we are linked with Bosun Lawal. Celtic, on loan at Fleetwood, centre midfield or centre back. 20 years old, Irish apparently.

Feel free to add as they come in !
Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:43 - Aug 30 with 8913 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:31 - Aug 30 by hubble

Noooo! Don't want to lose Dunney!!!

I mean, if he has to go for the good of the club FFP blah blah blah then so be it, but he's my favourite player in the squad!

Wish they'd sorted him out on a new contract. Grrrrr.

It's interesting that when Chris Willock, Bright Osayi Samuel, Ryan Manning and Sinclair Armstrong were in the same position we were all like "Just sign a new contract you ungrateful little toerag" whereas with Jimmy Dunne it's suddenly "Wish the club would sort his contract out".

Surely we don't know they've tried any less with Jimmy than with any of the others?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:47 - Aug 30 with 8863 viewsQPR_Hibs

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:39 - Aug 30 by Loyalitat

So Lyndon might remain third choice at his new club, should that bid for Stansfield be with any foundation.
[Post edited 30 Aug 9:40]

Birmingham have made their 16th (sixteenth) signing of the Summer, bringing in Scott Wright, a winger from Glasgow Rangers, presumably to stick the ball on Lyndon's (or Stansfield's) head.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c3rdzzqe7ddo

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:53 - Aug 30 with 8766 viewsHoopsie

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:34 - Aug 29 by DavieQPR

How about a no6 standing on his head. Now that's what I call a false 9.

Isn’t that 69?

I bet the whole squad can play in that position

Poll: Isaac Hayden - Yes or No?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:07 - Aug 30 with 8619 viewsGus_iom

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:42 - Aug 30 by Silverfoxqpr

Never seems to smile that bloke, always looks really fed up.

That's because the photos you see of him are invariably of him doing something he clearly doesn't want to do - playing football.
Photo him in the evening, in a swanky nightclub, spending his unearned wedge, I bet he's all smiles.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:09 - Aug 30 with 8566 viewsBklynRanger

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:07 - Aug 30 by Gus_iom

That's because the photos you see of him are invariably of him doing something he clearly doesn't want to do - playing football.
Photo him in the evening, in a swanky nightclub, spending his unearned wedge, I bet he's all smiles.

Was thinking exactly the same thing
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:10 - Aug 30 with 8557 viewsNorthernr

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:07 - Aug 30 by Gus_iom

All smiles of a Saturday night down at Mayfair Reign.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:10 - Aug 30 with 8548 viewsfrancisbowles

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:39 - Aug 30 by Northernr

I feel another tattoo coming on.

As long as he's not coming here!😬
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:10 - Aug 30 with 8543 viewswombat

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:43 - Aug 30 by Padulas_Shampoo

It's interesting that when Chris Willock, Bright Osayi Samuel, Ryan Manning and Sinclair Armstrong were in the same position we were all like "Just sign a new contract you ungrateful little toerag" whereas with Jimmy Dunne it's suddenly "Wish the club would sort his contract out".

Surely we don't know they've tried any less with Jimmy than with any of the others?

heard it slightly differntly with dunne , he wanted a long term deal club only offered a years deal , dunne wasnt happy and nearly left during close season , if dunne plays a certain amount of games btween now and jan a 3 year deal will be automtaically given to him in jan , might be bollox but this is what ive heard before the season started .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:18 - Aug 30 with 8418 viewshubble

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:43 - Aug 30 by Padulas_Shampoo

No, you're absolutely right, Pad, but I wan't posting from a level-headed or rational perspective :)

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:19 - Aug 30 with 8405 viewslassel

The only true interest of deadline day is which player will Jamie Reuben be calling Amit about at 6pm looking to shift for a half eaten pack of Yum Yums?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:25 - Aug 30 with 8335 viewswombat

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:19 - Aug 30 by lassel

The only true interest of deadline day is which player will Jamie Reuben be calling Amit about at 6pm looking to shift for a half eaten pack of Yum Yums?

haydon hopefully , cant count on colback im sorry to say so get him in to play with field and bed varanne in slowly

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:52 - Aug 30 with 7561 viewsLblock

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:22 - Aug 30 by aston_hoop

Birmingham City have bid £10 million (TEN MILLION) for Jay Stansfield. Do you think they'd let us take Lyndon Dykes on loan?

The madness of FFP or P&S if that’s the new name

Knuckles wrapped in Championship but drop a level and you can go mental
Premiership? No worries……. 115 charges, 56 man squad, spend £2.6BILLION in a few years, sell yourself a couple of hotels, sponsor yourself….. s’all good

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:02 - Aug 30 with 7384 viewsBlue_Castello

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:25 - Aug 30 by wombat

haydon hopefully , cant count on colback im sorry to say so get him in to play with field and bed varanne in slowly

We've just handed Madsen a 5 year contract so I think it highly unlikely but you never know this transfer window has seen some crazy deals.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:17 - Aug 30 with 7116 viewslassel

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:25 - Aug 30 by wombat

Ryan Fraser for me *ducks and hides*
Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:36 - Aug 30 with 6865 viewsaston_hoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:10 - Aug 30 by francisbowles

As long as he's not coming here!😬

Don't worry, the lucky people of Barnsley are the 'beneficiaries' from what I heard

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:26 - Aug 30 with 5368 viewsGalileo

Sky reporting Ashby will be joining on loan while a deal for Hayden fell through this morning.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:46 - Aug 30 with 5092 viewsBklynRanger

Might be worth having a sweepstake on the first Chair rumour of today.

All very quiet so at this point am hoping for 0.00 (i.e. not happening) but I'll go for a clickbait rumour surfacing at 18.30.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:17 - Aug 30 with 4670 viewsOakR

Transfer rumours 2024 on 23:00 - Aug 29 by daveB

Looks like Harrison Ashby signing on loan

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-set-to-sign-newcastle-defender-on-loan

Dunne was a major, if not the major part of our revival next year. He's been great at right back, and we already have a backup there in Santos (plus Cannon assuming his situation gets sorted, I'd assume Fox could also play there as he played left back).

You'd think he'd be coming in to play, which means no Dunne at right back. Dunne won't shift JCS or Cook at CB (unless they are injured) and he seems better at RB than CB.

Unless we've got him for virtually nothing as a backup I don't really get this signing.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:30 - Aug 30 with 4443 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:17 - Aug 30 by OakR

Dunne was a major, if not the major part of our revival next year. He's been great at right back, and we already have a backup there in Santos (plus Cannon assuming his situation gets sorted, I'd assume Fox could also play there as he played left back).

You'd think he'd be coming in to play, which means no Dunne at right back. Dunne won't shift JCS or Cook at CB (unless they are injured) and he seems better at RB than CB.

Unless we've got him for virtually nothing as a backup I don't really get this signing.

But clearly Marti isn't comfortable with Hevertton at fullback yet and clearly Cannon isn't an option so that suggests that Dunne was on the hook to play 100% of minutes of 100% of games at right back. I can't imagine Marti wanted him to start in the League Cup on Tuesday and then again on Friday night but was left with no choice.

Agree with the nervousness around guaranteed playtime for the loan lad but I absolutely think we need another number at right back.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:09 - Aug 30 with 3478 viewsnumptydumpty

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:17 - Aug 30 by OakR

Yes it's a weird one for me too.

Think we need cover at left back tbf not right back.

Maybe this kid is a pseudo left back !!!

Otherwise makes no sense to me.

Oh just seen Cannon has left.

Fair enough then.
[Post edited 30 Aug 18:12]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:43 - Aug 30 with 3112 viewsaston_hoop

Done https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/august/30/harrison-ashby-joins-on-loan/

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:58 - Aug 30 with 2827 viewsNed_Kennedys

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:52 - Aug 30 by Lblock

The madness of FFP or P&S if that’s the new name

Knuckles wrapped in Championship but drop a level and you can go mental
Premiership? No worries……. 115 charges, 56 man squad, spend £2.6BILLION in a few years, sell yourself a couple of hotels, sponsor yourself….. s’all good

As far as I’m aware League One is still governed by FFP so owners cannot overspend by millions as it will catch up with them. Anyone confirm?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:12 - Aug 30 with 2565 viewsDavieQPR

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:58 - Aug 30 by Ned_Kennedys

As far as I’m aware League One is still governed by FFP so owners cannot overspend by millions as it will catch up with them. Anyone confirm?

Google it for full explanation.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:20 - Aug 30 with 2416 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:09 - Aug 30 by numptydumpty

Yes it's a weird one for me too.

Think we need cover at left back tbf not right back.

Maybe this kid is a pseudo left back !!!

Otherwise makes no sense to me.

Oh just seen Cannon has left.

Fair enough then.
[Post edited 30 Aug 18:12]

Dunne to left back
Transfer rumours 2024 on 19:54 - Aug 30 with 1936 viewsrbee

Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:58 - Aug 30 by Ned_Kennedys

Profit and Sustainability rules apply in League 1 but you can spend a little more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024