Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread 11:25 - Jun 18 with 31456 viewsBlackCrowe

I've got 100% win record so what could go wrong (i've done it once before)

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:53 - Jun 20 with 1697 viewsBoston

Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:51 - Jun 20 by BucksRanger

Aiming for our regular finish of 16th.

Familiarity breeds contempt.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:53 - Jun 20 with 1672 viewsqprxtc

I feel like I’ve been clobbered around the head forty times.
Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:53 - Jun 20 with 1666 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:51 - Jun 20 by johnhoop

We’re not exactly overburdened with striking options.

Oteh would have the legs to move the centre-backs, I think.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:54 - Jun 20 with 1608 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:52 - Jun 20 by qprd

One of the more feckless striker performances I’ve seen from a qpr striker in a while

Certainly ineffective at creating or taking chances

What I’ve found more troubling is how badly he was bullied by the Barnsley centrebacks. Has he won a single header all day? No hold up or link play at all
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 16:52]

Looks weak today.

Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:55 - Jun 20 with 1556 viewsqprd

Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:53 - Jun 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Oteh would have the legs to move the centre-backs, I think.

Agreed Brian

Hugill wasn’t winning anything in the air... I know very little abt these Barnsley cbs (I still don’t know their names), but perhaps some pace and running behind might’ve challenged them

If Oteh can’t get any playing time when hugill is this cr*p, when is he ever going to get a chance?
Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:55 - Jun 20 with 1550 viewsqprxtc

Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:54 - Jun 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Looks weak today.

This game feels like a week today.
Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:56 - Jun 20 with 1519 viewskropotkin41

Shockingly bad. £10 to ruin my day.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:56 - Jun 20 with 1505 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Warburton nearly took that throw on himself.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:56 - Jun 20 with 1488 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eze nearly finds Hugill with a lovely pass.

Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:56 - Jun 20 with 1475 viewsMelakaRanger

Other than Shodipo and to an extent BOS this has been a very very poor performance. And , as it was against the bottom team I would say an unacceptable performance. We were 2nd best in every aspect of the game.

Next game I’d keep Shodipo in the team in place of Amos.

Can’t see us scoring many in the remainder of this season. Can’t see us winning any matches either.
Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:56 - Jun 20 with 1470 viewsBrianMcCarthy

FT.

Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:57 - Jun 20 with 1446 viewsRanger_Things

Big dog's cock.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 16:57]
Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:57 - Jun 20 with 1442 viewsGloucs_R

Awful first half. Blew it.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:57 - Jun 20 with 1428 views2Thomas2Bowles

HT well that's this season over unless we get dragged into a relegation battle

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:57 - Jun 20 with 1423 viewsBoston

Football is back but Rangers are not.

Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:57 - Jun 20 with 1419 viewsVancouverHoop

FT.

Time to walk the dog. It'll be more exciting
Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:57 - Jun 20 with 1415 viewsqprd

Congratulations Barnsley

Well played, deserved to win
Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:57 - Jun 20 with 1386 viewsactonman

Rangers doing their best to make sure we maintain our well anticipated trip to Yorkshire in the winter . Most likely on a Tuesday night just to make it more appealing!!
Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:57 - Jun 20 with 1385 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Charity Park Rangers again.

I’m not bothered, it just makes my odds of reaching the Play Offs better. 👀
Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:58 - Jun 20 with 1344 viewskensalriser

Well that was a waste of a tenner and an afternoon, although I've only got myself to blame as I predicted the defeat. Classic Rangers.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:58 - Jun 20 with 1324 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:57 - Jun 20 by qprd

Congratulations Barnsley

Well played, deserved to win

Agreed. Better team at 0-0, and defended their lead well.

Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 17:00 - Jun 20 with 1274 viewskropotkin41

Blimey. Well. "Football is back" apparently. Just not in blue and white hoops.

Shodipo looked keen, as did Kane. At least Kelly can play football which is reassuring.

Properly fed up now. I can't see how MW is going to dress that up as anything other than Barnsley being sharper and more up for that than we were. And for that, I presume, he will have to take the blame.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 17:00 - Jun 20 with 1251 viewsMatch82

Well that was a bit anticlimactic wasnt it?
Shodipo looked good when he came on and encouraging to see him tracking back well. Eze grew into the game. Other than that...
Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 17:01 - Jun 20 with 1226 viewsBoston

Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 16:57 - Jun 20 by Gloucs_R

Awful first half. Blew it.

Awful first 20 mins really, we matched them from then ‘till half time. Should have levelled it in the second but our strikers are still locked down.

Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 17:02 - Jun 20 with 1209 viewsQPRSteve

So fecking depressing. With players like Eze, Bright and Chair in the team we really should be creating a lot more than we did today. If the opposition double up on players like they did with Bright in the first half, surely we have plans prepared to deal with it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024