Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good Luck UK 12:13 - Dec 12 with 61623 viewsPlanetHonneywood

For the Eze, not the Pugh!

#votewarburton

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Good Luck UK on 23:26 - Dec 18 with 1789 viewsTacticalR

I am a bit hampered at the moment as my broadband has been out for 3 weeks.

Here's what I said on a thread earlier this year (around February so a lifetime ago) in a reply to a point CiderwithRsie had made:

'Below the surface, the crisis of the social democratic parties is even more profound than that of the conservative parties (and the conservatives parties are in a profound crisis). The conservatives have a simple message, namely that whatever austerity measures necessary to keep capitalism going must be carried out. 'There are no magic money trees'. The social democratic parties are in an even more profound crisis because their Keynesian policies rely on a successful capitalism. That is why in practice for now the policy of the social democrats (Labour in Britain and the Democrats in the USA) consist primarily of not doing anything and waiting for the conservatives to fúck up.'

Our country is fckd match thread
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/queensparkrangers/forum/235302/3421254/pag

When I get a chance I will try and reply to some of the good points made on this thread.

Air hostess clique

Good Luck UK on 01:23 - Dec 19 with 1757 viewsjohncharles

A hideously bitter woman. She lost her seat I believe.

Strong and stable my arse.

Good Luck UK (n/t) on 06:46 - Dec 19 with 1703 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Good Luck UK on 12:18 - Dec 18 by 2Thomas2Bowles

My niece joined the gov treasury last year, they paid her a big bonus (unheard of) for spotting a major feck up that would have cost Millions.

One of the papers will be doing an interview with her soon as she is the first to have joined the treasury without going to Ox/Cam but Honors in law degree.

I'll have a word and see if she can sort out some dosh for you all just don't hold your breath.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2019 12:36]

[Post edited 19 Dec 2019 6:54]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024