Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollies biggest decision 18:45 - Nov 11 with 15314 viewsfreddieeddie

Luongo/Chery. Hope he gets rid of both. Both overrated and neither will suit his style of play should he play 442.

Hope they both go and Ollie don't keep them.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Ollies biggest decision on 14:49 - Jan 3 with 1665 viewsstevec

Ollies biggest decision on 20:58 - Jan 2 by freddieeddie

Don't care what Bircham says, I know more than him.

Over the moon that Cherry is going which just backs how much I think of a Holloway. He ain't silly and knows the score. Ollie will turn our club around in a great way again.

Cherry going, just need lightweight Luongo out now.

As I say again, two games without them, two wins. #surprisesuprisecillahere

Actually, Bircham said pretty much what you (and I) said, Chery, Luongo and Polter are not very good.
Ollies biggest decision on 15:17 - Jan 3 with 1620 viewsTacticalR

Ollies biggest decision on 14:15 - Jan 3 by DannyPaddox

Are the two strapping northerners here yet?
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 14:16]

Some like it rough.

Air hostess clique

Ollies biggest decision on 13:07 - Jan 4 with 1489 viewsR_from_afar

Ollies biggest decision on 21:52 - Jan 2 by Lblock

Forgive me for up arrowing the OP for a bit of balance

Both players obviously have something about them but just don't suit us or our level
I'm sure they'd excel at a club like Derby etc which is frustrating

Not seen either run or be 100% influential in a single game
I'd swap both for Lee Catermole and believe me over the years I've hated Lee Catermole!! It's a player/ players like him we need now

I know what you mean re. Cattermole, although I am hoping there are younger, cheaper alternatives out there. We need a proper defensive screen in there, a battler, and whilst I don't hate Henry like many Rs fans do, I don't think he is good enough.

We're over half way through the season and still, still, we are trying to find the right combination in central midfield. I don't think that is necessarily the fault of the
manager(s), I think it's largely because the effort and concentration levels of the people who have played there are not high enough. It also takes a lot of discipline to play the destroyer role and our players too often lack that once Rangers lose the ball.

Chery has proven he is a decent player but if he wants out, it's best to let him go. I am not convinced by Luongo, I think he has potential and he does a lot of positive things but he hasn't scored any goals and is prone to switch off when we lose the ball. He can, and must, give more.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024