Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Terry goes on trial this Monday 02:39 - Jul 8 with 51144 viewsDylanP

Terry's trial to start on Monday. Yet another thing to look forward to, Sadly, apparently the maximum he can get is a small fine. However, the humiliation will be a laugh.

Football fans found guilty of racism can be banned from going to football grounds for a while. Wouldn't it be funny if Terry received a football ground ban!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2170238/John-Terry-trial-Anton

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 19:04 - Jul 9 with 1372 views18StoneOfHoop

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 18:45 - Jul 9 by Speediesdouble

well certainly can't argue with your well thought out argument.

The second part of your second sentence is a total logical non-sequitor from the first part of the second. Is that clear u plank?

Anyways me and Sue know what he said & he's gonna be found guilty and subsequently derisorily fined.What's this piffling pathetic dribble about a waste of tax-payer's money? This will be a landmark benchmark judgment that will define for all-time in the United Kingdom what Professionals,Captains & Leaders even,when engaged at work can or can't say in public of a derogatory racial nature.Money very well spent & it's not asif Roman & Tone are not well capable of meeting the expense.

(BTW I have to say some honourable decent words from you about Macca in an earlier thread.)

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 19:19 - Jul 9 with 1352 viewsSpeediesdouble

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 19:04 - Jul 9 by 18StoneOfHoop

The second part of your second sentence is a total logical non-sequitor from the first part of the second. Is that clear u plank?

Anyways me and Sue know what he said & he's gonna be found guilty and subsequently derisorily fined.What's this piffling pathetic dribble about a waste of tax-payer's money? This will be a landmark benchmark judgment that will define for all-time in the United Kingdom what Professionals,Captains & Leaders even,when engaged at work can or can't say in public of a derogatory racial nature.Money very well spent & it's not asif Roman & Tone are not well capable of meeting the expense.

(BTW I have to say some honourable decent words from you about Macca in an earlier thread.)

"Benchmark landmark judgement" Oh dear do you really believe that ? If found guilty It may hit Terry in the pocket in the long run but it hits the tax payer long before that. As I said in an earlier post even if found guilty what is this "landmark" case going to change - that you can't use racist language ?? that'll be something new then will it ?

Again as I said earlier other than some small minded idiots taking pleasure in Terry's discomfort nothing will be gained here apart from the loss at the very least £500k of tax payers money down the drain on this circus.

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 19:25 - Jul 9 with 1340 viewsQPR1882

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 19:19 - Jul 9 by Speediesdouble

"Benchmark landmark judgement" Oh dear do you really believe that ? If found guilty It may hit Terry in the pocket in the long run but it hits the tax payer long before that. As I said in an earlier post even if found guilty what is this "landmark" case going to change - that you can't use racist language ?? that'll be something new then will it ?

Again as I said earlier other than some small minded idiots taking pleasure in Terry's discomfort nothing will be gained here apart from the loss at the very least £500k of tax payers money down the drain on this circus.

if he never said it there would not be a court case and no loss of tax payers money.......so are you saying it's not JT's fault ?. Of course it is,therefore he has brought everything upon his self.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 19:31 - Jul 9 with 1331 viewsNorthernr

Can I just say, I think it's a bit of a waste of tax payers' money as well. But of all the wastes of tax payers' money there are in this country - and there are thousands - I think this one is terrific. In fact I might actually pay more than I owe this year, just to cover my share of it for the pleasure it's giving me.

Yours,

Small Minded Idiot Enjoying Terry's Discomfort
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 19:36 - Jul 9 with 1318 viewsSpeediesdouble

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 19:25 - Jul 9 by QPR1882

if he never said it there would not be a court case and no loss of tax payers money.......so are you saying it's not JT's fault ?. Of course it is,therefore he has brought everything upon his self.

This all about the context, Ferdinand as made clear today didn't provide the full story prior to the hearing hence we he was made to look foolish and inconsistent. The lip readers cannot confirm exactly what was said by Terry and they have accepted not only that there is an element of guess work but that before the words "black c***" it could have been "you or "a" which makes a massive difference as if it's the second option it reads - words obscured a black c*** which then follows what Terry said did you say I called you a black c***.

Clear as mud at the moment and unless there is something more to come to clarify, I would suggest the CPS have wasted the tax payers money driven on by the media circus.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 19:38 - Jul 9 with 1310 viewsreal_loftus

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 19:36 - Jul 9 by Speediesdouble

This all about the context, Ferdinand as made clear today didn't provide the full story prior to the hearing hence we he was made to look foolish and inconsistent. The lip readers cannot confirm exactly what was said by Terry and they have accepted not only that there is an element of guess work but that before the words "black c***" it could have been "you or "a" which makes a massive difference as if it's the second option it reads - words obscured a black c*** which then follows what Terry said did you say I called you a black c***.

Clear as mud at the moment and unless there is something more to come to clarify, I would suggest the CPS have wasted the tax payers money driven on by the media circus.

True dat. But to see Terry sweating like a blind dyke in a fishmongers is absolute quality.

ATAF.

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 19:49 - Jul 9 with 1287 viewsQPR1882

The lip readers cannot confirm exactly what was said by Terry ..............WHY ? Because the defence lawyer said so. Funny how the lip reader understood the lawyer.

Even Cilla would not see that as a surprise.

( lip reader under oath........Lip reader (Terry): F**k off (obstruction) **** off pause eh yeah I **** (obstruction) you f***ing black c** pause you f***ing knobhed......no 'A' between you and fcking )
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 19:51 - Jul 9 with 1281 viewsJamie

n/m
Login to get fewer ads

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 19:53 - Jul 9 with 1273 viewsJamie

The lipreaders have confirmed their belief that lipreading is as art, not a science and should not be relied upon 100%.

As for the word before 'black', one of the two lipreaders has said she is certain that it is 'you', the other lipreader has not given her opinion yet and will do so tomorrow.

'@danroan

Lip reader shown footage & tells court that on 2nd clip featuring Terry he says, ".. you f***ing black c***, (pause) you f***ing nobhead." '

'@tariqpanja

Lip reader (Terry): F**k off (obstruction) **** off, eh yeah I **** (obstruction) you f***ing black c**, you f***ing knobhead.

Lip reader says she's put down in evidence what she's 'certain' to have seen.'

The only lipreader to give evidence so far has blown apart Terry's defence apart.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 19:59 - Jul 9 with 1265 viewsSpeediesdouble

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 19:49 - Jul 9 by QPR1882

The lip readers cannot confirm exactly what was said by Terry ..............WHY ? Because the defence lawyer said so. Funny how the lip reader understood the lawyer.

Even Cilla would not see that as a surprise.

( lip reader under oath........Lip reader (Terry): F**k off (obstruction) **** off pause eh yeah I **** (obstruction) you f***ing black c** pause you f***ing knobhed......no 'A' between you and fcking )

The court heard that the expert and a defence lip reader agreed the word or part of it before Terry said f****** black c*** was impossible to confirm because there were several options. Mrs Whitewood said she believed the word was "you"

Mr Carter-Stephenson said there was "a fundamental unreliability being able to interpret speech with certainty," to which the witness agreed. The QC added that context was important but "in this case an extremely limited amount of footage". "Yes," said Mrs Whitewood.

Clear as mud !
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 20:04 - Jul 9 with 1244 viewsbaz_qpr

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 19:59 - Jul 9 by Speediesdouble

The court heard that the expert and a defence lip reader agreed the word or part of it before Terry said f****** black c*** was impossible to confirm because there were several options. Mrs Whitewood said she believed the word was "you"

Mr Carter-Stephenson said there was "a fundamental unreliability being able to interpret speech with certainty," to which the witness agreed. The QC added that context was important but "in this case an extremely limited amount of footage". "Yes," said Mrs Whitewood.

Clear as mud !

C'mon even the most loyal of Chelsea fans can't buy this cock and bull story, anyone there who was in the ground would have seen that Terry had completely lost it in the last 15 minutes as did Ashley Cole, who was only saved from a red card by the ref blowing up the final whistle. Absolutely stupid it has gone down the court route, FA should have been allowed to deal with a lengthy ban, and left at home from the euros
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 20:05 - Jul 9 with 1242 viewsQPR1882

Clear as mud !

Clear as mud !

A deaf lip reader did not seem to have to much trouble making head r tail of it, and the defence lawyer did not seem to think she would have any trouble lip reading what he was saying.

You could not make it up....................
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 20:06 - Jul 9 with 1226 viewsJamie

Clear as mud !

You've taken a writeup after the fact as evidence rather than live tweeting as it suits your means.

Those live tweeting confirm the lip reader said she was certain it was 'you fcking black cnt' and then agreed with Terrys barrister when he said lip reading is not an exact science.

Mrs Whitewood purposefully left out several words because she was not 100% certain. What she was certain of is that it was 'you fcking black cnt'.
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 20:14 - Jul 9 with 1208 viewsSpeediesdouble

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 20:06 - Jul 9 by Jamie

You've taken a writeup after the fact as evidence rather than live tweeting as it suits your means.

Those live tweeting confirm the lip reader said she was certain it was 'you fcking black cnt' and then agreed with Terrys barrister when he said lip reading is not an exact science.

Mrs Whitewood purposefully left out several words because she was not 100% certain. What she was certain of is that it was 'you fcking black cnt'.

Not a case of whether suits me !

The point I'm making is that this is just a waste of money driven by a media circus. Before taking it this far the CPS should have had a very solid case, that doesn't seem to be the story so far.

Ferdinand has been inconsistent the lip readers are in agreement that there is an element of guesswork and half of what was said was not captured and nobody seems to have heard it....sufficient doubt don't you think ?
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 20:26 - Jul 9 with 1192 viewsQPR1882

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 20:14 - Jul 9 by Speediesdouble

Not a case of whether suits me !

The point I'm making is that this is just a waste of money driven by a media circus. Before taking it this far the CPS should have had a very solid case, that doesn't seem to be the story so far.

Ferdinand has been inconsistent the lip readers are in agreement that there is an element of guesswork and half of what was said was not captured and nobody seems to have heard it....sufficient doubt don't you think ?

What she was certain of is that it was 'you fcking black cnt'.

sufficient evidence don't you think ?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 20:27 - Jul 9 with 1188 viewsJuzzie

I know there's no jury but having been in court as a juror, it's bloody difficult. I've no idea how it will pan out other than a huge waste of tax payers money.

I think he will probably be given a verdict of 'not guilty', not because he didn't do it but because it couldn't be proven 100% he did.

One thing I do know is there is nothing small minded in seeing Terry discomforted in any situation. Has he got his gold medals ready yet for the Olympic photo-shhots?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 20:39 - Jul 9 with 1170 viewsfblockasia

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 18:21 - Jul 9 by Jamie

'Apologies for using the various abusive words in tweets today. There was no other way of describing what was being said in court

Hearing a deaf, elderly lip reader having to say F**k and C**t out loud was the lowest point of the day'

that would have probably been the high point of mine

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 20:43 - Jul 9 with 1627 viewsSpeediesdouble

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 20:26 - Jul 9 by QPR1882

What she was certain of is that it was 'you fcking black cnt'.

sufficient evidence don't you think ?

Going round in circles, there were two lip readers one was uncertain and they both agreed there is guess work involved....doubt ?
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 20:47 - Jul 9 with 1620 viewshoopstilidie

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 20:43 - Jul 9 by Speediesdouble

Going round in circles, there were two lip readers one was uncertain and they both agreed there is guess work involved....doubt ?

Wrong.

Hence my cobblers remark.

Which still stands.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 20:47 - Jul 9 with 1618 viewsHolser

80's F block

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 20:49 - Jul 9 with 1611 viewsbaz_qpr

err one is paid to be uncertain
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 20:52 - Jul 9 with 1604 viewsQPR1882

How many lip readers have given evidence today ?
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 20:57 - Jul 9 with 1596 viewsJuzzie

You can't give a guilty verdict based on "I'm certain". You would have to say "Yes, he definatley said "you".

This is why the defence are playing the doubt game. They're not basing anything on facts, just trying to discredit the evidence. This happened at the trial I was on, it was almost a playground spat between the defence and the prosecution trying to discredit each other. I just sat there wondering when the facts were going to be brought out. Five days later they were and it was completely inconclusive. What a waste of time that was.

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 20:57 - Jul 9 with 1592 viewsmacro

Unfortunately both Ferdinand and Terry come across as thick cretins
John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 21:15 - Jul 9 with 1581 viewsJamie

John Terry goes on trial this Monday on 20:52 - Jul 9 by QPR1882

How many lip readers have given evidence today ?

1. She was certain it was 'you fcking black cnt'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024