Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 14:09 - Jan 4 with 19797 viewsNotLoyal

How interesting is this ? Morgan Whittaker would be laughing like a laughing person queuing up to get a driving licence, but due to staff shortages …

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59305/shoddy-swansea-sne

Swansea City: Steven Benda; Joel Latibeaudiere, Nathan Wood, Ben Cabango, Ryan Manning; Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Joe Allen, Ollie Cooper; Liam Cullen, Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Andy Fisher, Harry Darling, Olivier Ntcham, Nathanael Obgeta, Luke Cundle, Kyle Naughton, Matty Sorinola, Cameron Congreve, Joel Cotterill.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 20:46 - Jan 8 with 1924 viewsonehunglow

Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 19:10 - Jan 8 by builthjack

The players have a lot to answer. Second half awful.
Grimes- Good 1st half, then 2nd half his passing was slow, lethargic, and mostly backwards.
Manning - 2nd half often out of position, crossing was dire, shied out of tackles and scared to head it.
Cooper - Great first half, awful 2nd half. He has recently started diving when he loses the ball. I have noticed it lots. If he passed it quicker there would be no need to dive.
Wood - Never going to improve the team.
Fulton - We have tried to get rid of him for years, you can see why. Always gets booked for silly things then he is walking a tightrope.
Piroe - He gets into good positions but we don’t give it him, or give it him three seconds too late.
He gets very frustrated by this and I don’t blame him.Cullen - Tries hard but a League 1/2 player

Shall I go on? I could see Martin in the technical area head in hands quite a few times when we played it back when we had a chance to go forward. That’s something you don’t see on the telly.

Coach selects team and captain
Grimes is never even subbed
We lack control and direction on the field

Coach

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 20:50 - Jan 8 with 1916 viewsmagicdaps10

Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 20:40 - Jan 8 by vetchonian

I thought you watched us from a box

Occasionally I do Vetch but I can still clearly see Martin from my vantage point, infact the box except when I have been in hospitality is a better vantage point from other areas I sit when watching the game.....hospitality you hear a lot more obviously as you are closer to the dugout.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 20:59 - Jan 8 with 1887 viewsWhiterockin

Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 20:50 - Jan 8 by magicdaps10

Occasionally I do Vetch but I can still clearly see Martin from my vantage point, infact the box except when I have been in hospitality is a better vantage point from other areas I sit when watching the game.....hospitality you hear a lot more obviously as you are closer to the dugout.

You also hear much of what is happening behind the scenes, you don't pick this up on monitor's.
Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 21:07 - Jan 8 with 1875 viewsmagicdaps10

Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 20:59 - Jan 8 by Whiterockin

You also hear much of what is happening behind the scenes, you don't pick this up on monitor's.

There is a lot of talk, a lot of voices and you tend to realise a lot goes on in the club and a lot they gets out is Chinese whispers.
Talking on myself being in the box, the guy who owns it was asked to be the chairman prior to Huw Jenkins taking the gig, he regrets it looking back but I told him that it wouldn't have worked out as it did with the club if he did......the guy likes to do things his way, is a bit tight and doesn't like to take other people's opinions on board.
We as a club got very lucky with that one 😬😂

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 21:24 - Jan 8 with 1824 viewsDr_Parnassus

Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 20:59 - Jan 8 by Whiterockin

Why has he never had any accurate inside info then?

I live 10,000 miles away from earshot and I’m able to be accurate with the goings on at the club. No sponsors box necessary.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 21:34 - Jan 8 with 1813 viewsbuilthjack

Replay Tuesday 17th January 7.45pm

Cheap tickets £5 to £15.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 22:15 - Jan 8 with 1740 viewsSTID2017

All's well that ends well.
Home to Brizzle in the replay.
Then home to Chesterfield or WBA.
Then one of the big EPL clubs in the 5th round
Forest perhaps - oh no forgot they are concentrating on the league or summat like that

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 22:55 - Jan 8 with 1672 viewsbuilthjack

I was impressed with the stewarding today. We got in early, and saw loads of Swans fans (I recognised quite a few) in the home stand to the right. The stewards were having a good chat with them, they went down the tunnel and came out through a door into the away section.
Well done Bristol stewards. Common sense.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2023 23:01]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 08:13 - Jan 9 with 1475 viewsDr_Parnassus

Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 22:15 - Jan 8 by STID2017

Forest perhaps - oh no forgot they are concentrating on the league or summat like that

League Cup Quarter Finals isn’t it?

We got knocked out to Oxford.

Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 08:15 - Jan 9 with 1479 viewsSTID2017

Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 08:13 - Jan 9 by Dr_Parnassus

League Cup Quarter Finals isn’t it?

We got knocked out to Oxford.

Yes I was there
Were you ?

Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 08:59 - Jan 9 with 1432 viewsTreforys_Jack

Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 22:15 - Jan 8 by STID2017

We're on a run of 1 win in 11 , don't go counting your chickens of beating anybody at the moment.
Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 09:23 - Jan 9 with 1380 viewsDr_Parnassus

Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 08:15 - Jan 9 by STID2017

Yes I was there
Were you ?

God no. I put far more value on my time.

Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 15:04 - Jan 9 with 1181 viewsSTID2017

Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 09:23 - Jan 9 by Dr_Parnassus

God no. I put far more value on my time.

Unbelievable end to a game we were coasting through.
Then I didn't realise it went straight to penalties.
Absolutely gutted at the end of what should have been a straightforward win

Bristol City v Swansea City : FA Cup 3rd Round 2023 on 13:22 - Jan 10 with 766 viewsbuilthjack

Tickets on sale for the replay

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024