Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky's final big fat fck you of the season 17:07 - Apr 8 with 12522 viewsNorthernr

Final home game v Sheff Utd now Friday night.

Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 17:10 - Apr 8 with 5309 viewsBrianMcCarthy

They really are bastards.

Crap also for Sheff Utd fans.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 17:11 - Apr 8 with 5299 viewsNorthernr

They've punted Fulham v Luton that weekend to Monday evening at 5.15pm. You've got to laugh really.
Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 17:17 - Apr 8 with 5250 viewsactonman

C U next tuesdays !! , Friday night football matches should be prem teams only (unless we ever get to the prem )

Just show the bstard live on the Saturday at 3pm ffs it’s 2022
Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 17:26 - Apr 8 with 5182 viewsdaveB

oh what a bunch of Dennis Wises
Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 17:28 - Apr 8 with 5171 viewsPunteR

FFS

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 17:37 - Apr 8 with 5121 viewsJuzzie

Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 17:10 - Apr 8 by BrianMcCarthy

They really are bastards.

Crap also for Sheff Utd fans.

Don't give a fook about them! I'm going to the Derby game with my boy (our first game in 2 1/2 years 'cos of covid & Sky) and was hoping to go to the Sheff Utd game too but no, let's move it from Saturday 3pm to Friday night. Cnts.

[Post edited 8 Apr 2022 17:39]
Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 17:39 - Apr 8 with 5106 viewspaulhoop2

Bigger picture…. Will the end of season pitch invasion happen ??!

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 17:42 - Apr 8 with 5087 viewsdaveB

Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 17:39 - Apr 8 by paulhoop2

unless we win the next 5 games and are roaring into the playoffs I'd hope we don't do a pitch invasion
Login to get fewer ads

Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 17:44 - Apr 8 with 5080 viewsstowmarketrange

Final regular home game.You seem to be forgetting about the playoff semi final.
Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 17:45 - Apr 8 with 5056 viewsNorthernr

Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 17:39 - Apr 8 by paulhoop2

30 loyalty points if you stay for the 'lap of honour'.
Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 17:55 - Apr 8 with 4981 viewsTheChef

Fkin disgraceful.

I mean who the fk do Sky think they are? Arrogant bstards.

Fans should boycott the game.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 17:59 - Apr 8 with 4969 viewsSpen

I make that just 10 Saturday home league matches at 3pm this season. That’s got to be a record?
Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 18:00 - Apr 8 with 4966 viewsted_hendrix

Only a matter of time before sky move my bed time.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 18:07 - Apr 8 with 4930 viewsQPR_Hibs

Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 17:55 - Apr 8 by TheChef

Fkin disgraceful.

I mean who the fk do Sky think they are? Arrogant bstards.

Fans should boycott the game.

I might boycott it and watch it on TV instead. That'll learn 'em.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 18:22 - Apr 8 with 4873 viewsToast_R

In all seriousness....

Will those sat in the family stand get a "I sat cramped in the Lower Loft for the last match" certificate before the seats are ripped out and replaced with rail seating?
Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 18:30 - Apr 8 with 4831 viewsMick_S

Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 18:00 - Apr 8 by ted_hendrix

Only a matter of time before sky move my bed time.

Hat off, Ted.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 19:12 - Apr 8 with 4675 views222gers

I've just rattled off a letter to the EFL. You can't beat a good rattling off, a futile gesture admittedly but really, I'm on the point of packing it all in.
My blood pressure's high enough as it is.
Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 19:18 - Apr 8 with 4652 viewsloftboy

Had hospitality tickets for this one, won’t be able to go on a Friday night now due to work.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 19:20 - Apr 8 with 4645 viewsLogman

So much for all the teams playing the final games at the same time so that you don't get the ones at the end knowing exactly how many points and goals they need to get into the play-offs or to avoid relegation then ?
Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 19:29 - Apr 8 with 4620 viewsLeedsR

What a bunch of utter {$~>~€R$ Sky are. Completely cocks up my arrangements to come down from (ironic I know) Yorkshire. Total and utter disregard for the supporters that actually intend to be at the game. It’s been really hard to get to as many games as I would have liked to this season for various reasons, despite having an ST, but this just adds another complication. FFS.

As if the away fixture was quite the spectacle….
Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 19:52 - Apr 8 with 4535 viewsSnipper

If Sky had a football team, I’d hate them more than Luton Town.

I don’t hate Everton, but I’m praying they’ll be relegated. Sky Sports Everton will be in full swing.
Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 20:06 - Apr 8 with 4476 viewsDannyPaddox

Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 19:52 - Apr 8 by Snipper

If Sky had a football team, I’d hate them more than Luton Town.

I don’t hate Everton, but I’m praying they’ll be relegated. Sky Sports Everton will be in full swing.

I love the city, the people, and the proper old higgeldy-piggeldy ground so really looking forward to our fixture at Everton next season (check the remaining fixtures - they’re going down). No doubt Sky will do their upmost to strip it of atmosphere by moving the kick off to 12.30. Getting this curse in early … digital fcukers!
[Post edited 8 Apr 2022 20:25]
Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 20:07 - Apr 8 with 4472 viewsterryb

Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 19:20 - Apr 8 by Logman

So much for all the teams playing the final games at the same time so that you don't get the ones at the end knowing exactly how many points and goals they need to get into the play-offs or to avoid relegation then ?

I'm very unhappy about this, but it is the final game rather than games that all kick off at the same time.

That is the following week at Swansea.
Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 20:09 - Apr 8 with 4464 viewsterryb

Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 17:59 - Apr 8 by Spen

I make that just 10 Saturday home league matches at 3pm this season. That’s got to be a record?

I've looked it up & 10 is what I make it as well.

Millwall, Barnsley, Coventry, Bristol City, Preston, West Brom, Reading, Hull, Cardiff & Fulham.
Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 20:14 - Apr 8 with 4442 viewsstowmarketrange

Sky's final big fat fck you of the season on 20:09 - Apr 8 by terryb

I've looked it up & 10 is what I make it as well.

Millwall, Barnsley, Coventry, Bristol City, Preston, West Brom, Reading, Hull, Cardiff & Fulham.

I thought barnsley was live on Sky.I could be wrong though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024