Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS 11:53 - Dec 7 with 15142 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the knots of Forest, the cooper in a stupor with his knots in his hanky, a tatey potatey, no golf buggie but knots in his frowning. The wheel spins round it’s the battle of the managers who manage different teams, it’s time for the swans to rise, or Notts.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55143/when-steve-cooper-
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56474/does-the-return-of
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56479
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56481
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56482

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:08 - Dec 11 with 1451 viewstheloneranger

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 16:58 - Dec 11 by onehunglow

He has been poor for a while so why not try Benda and bin the ridiculous play it from the back from the keeper every time drivel

Benda was terrible in midweek.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:10 - Dec 11 with 1429 viewspencoedjack

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:05 - Dec 11 by onehunglow

Shouldnt a coach actually coach players to play better and be more efficient.
Passing is easier than scoring goals.
Passing can look pretty but it is essentially pretty meaningless in the long term.

I have no idea what that response has to do with my post.

Anyway see you in a couple of days this site brings out all the shite posters when we lose 👍
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:10 - Dec 11 with 1419 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:08 - Dec 11 by theloneranger

Benda was terrible in midweek.

So why Pick him again.It's madness. I feel sick to my stomach right now and am pretty fearful as to what I see unfolding.It's not good. I have said Martin train will hit he buffers ;it depends on how long the train is.
He aint the man

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:18 - Dec 11 with 1352 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Oh and an observation, our best chance in the first half came from downes hooking it over the top into the channel...
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:19 - Dec 11 with 1338 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 16:44 - Dec 11 by Fireboy2

We? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

At least he won't be posting for a couple of hours Man U kick off in 10 mins.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:21 - Dec 11 with 1319 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 16:41 - Dec 11 by onehunglow

When I say walk away I mean sacking but dint want to upset.
Martin won’t listen to anyone

He is and will take us only one way

Wake the dark up

Can start on the next manager then give over

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:23 - Dec 11 with 1304 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:19 - Dec 11 by guthrieintherain

HE is right though
Firebot hasnt the gut to have a debate.He's incapable of discourse

Today,fireboy will be angry and upset as we all are.

Yet,just look at us ,all of us. We are tramps. We are allowing our club to drift away while we argue with each other. Anger need to go to the club and those who purport to run it.

This has to be said

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:27 - Dec 11 with 1279 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:19 - Dec 11 by guthrieintherain

Yes very true.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:31 - Dec 11 with 1248 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:23 - Dec 11 by onehunglow

HE is right though
Firebot hasnt the gut to have a debate.He's incapable of discourse

Today,fireboy will be angry and upset as we all are.

Yet,just look at us ,all of us. We are tramps. We are allowing our club to drift away while we argue with each other. Anger need to go to the club and those who purport to run it.

This has to be said

Very few argue, most put forward sensible dialogue, not insisting on an us and them argument and highlighting posters because they disagree with others. That’s the issue.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:32 - Dec 11 with 1239 viewsLittleEnglandJack

As an aside to distract me from the result, I overheard someone in the Smiths talking about a 'meet' after the game. Is that sort of shit still going on? Maybe I'm naive but I thought all that nonsense stopped years ago...
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:41 - Dec 11 with 1182 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:31 - Dec 11 by KeithHaynes

Very few argue, most put forward sensible dialogue, not insisting on an us and them argument and highlighting posters because they disagree with others. That’s the issue.

Not it's not.
Fireboy insults Dwight and AC at every post virtually. Neither of those poster are known to me personally but I defend their right to express opinion. More on here do now than before on the other incarnation. but please do not tell me MOST do or even adduce evidence.

The contempt should be aimed at the club and not at posters no matter what is posted.

The argument that Martin is a good coach is unproven as is my assertion he is inept . It is opinion. THAT IS THE ISSUE.

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:52 - Dec 11 with 1114 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:41 - Dec 11 by onehunglow

Not it's not.
Fireboy insults Dwight and AC at every post virtually. Neither of those poster are known to me personally but I defend their right to express opinion. More on here do now than before on the other incarnation. but please do not tell me MOST do or even adduce evidence.

The contempt should be aimed at the club and not at posters no matter what is posted.

The argument that Martin is a good coach is unproven as is my assertion he is inept . It is opinion. THAT IS THE ISSUE.

Why did you go so quiet when we won a few games.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2021 17:53]

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:55 - Dec 11 with 1086 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:52 - Dec 11 by guthrieintherain

Why did you go so quiet when we won a few games.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2021 17:53]

Who the fark are you
How does what I think affect the players and how they perform.

You prefer to attack an individual or do you actually agree but haven't the balls to admit so on a forum which is so pro Martin

Are you happy with Mrtin.If so,how and why.

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:57 - Dec 11 with 1077 viewsDJack

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:41 - Dec 11 by onehunglow

Not it's not.

Fireboy gives his opinion...that's what you want isn't it?!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:58 - Dec 11 with 1070 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Most inept display I have seen since the pre Rodgers days under Sousa.

Martin tactics were awful that is the 5th time we have conceded 3 or more goals this season . He has managed to turn on of the best defences in the championship into one of the worst. Is he inept or just stubborn. Why are we still playing two centre halfs out of position as full back? Why are we play two midfielders out of position in the middle of defence ?

Martin was tactically outplayed by Coopers tactics with quick balls done the wings.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:59 - Dec 11 with 1060 viewsCatullus

We should definitely have been ahead at half time, it was very wasteful. We imploded in the second half and we (Hamer) literally gifted them a goal.

I said I was as happy as long as we were improving well we've stalled. Grimes is a problem again, if not for Downes trying to drive us forward it could have been worse.

Forests pace did damage to us but we didn't adapt. There again, where is our pace, we have none. We roll the ball around like it's a practice match. We are so slow moving the ball the oppo can see it coming and drift into position. it leaves us no space. How many times did Laird call for the ball today to be ignored as Grimes turned backwards or sideways in the other direction.
Has Martin already run out of ideas? He doesn't seem able to change very much. We don't have the players with pace to damage the oppo, Laird aside but he's not been very good for weeks. We play people out of position and worse of all, when the back 3 or Grimes and Downes had the ball all they had in front of them was a bunch of statues.

My biggest worry now is that Piroe will look around and be only too happy to look for a move in January.

Obafemi today, he was making runs, calling for the ball but we refused to make a risky pass into the oppo penalty area, WHY? Because we seem very happy to make risky passes in our own penalty area.

Having patience is one thing, when you can see improvements happening. What we are seeing now is a team who look slow and hesitant.

After today, does anyone still feel we have the play offs in our sights? Cooper did a job on us. He let us faff around with the ball as long as we liked but when they got it back they moved it with pace and it murdered us.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 18:00 - Dec 11 with 1056 viewsshingle

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 16:40 - Dec 11 by Dr_Parnassus

Don’t think he needs to walk away, but someone needs to have a sit down with him and tell him in no uncertain terms that these tactics are completely unacceptable.

He’s shown he can adapt and be successful. But this insistence to go back to what we already know doesn’t work is just ego, pure and simple.

73% possession. Home. 1 shot on target in 80 mins.

Shown he can adapt and be successful, why is that then, because we won two games back to back what success is that when you then go on a losing spee, what is it now nine defeats already and the season is not even at the halfway mark.
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 18:01 - Dec 11 with 1045 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:57 - Dec 11 by DJack

Fireboy gives his opinion...that's what you want isn't it?!

I missed that.
Opinion?

What in response to dwight or AC

Nah.

Fireman will be seething today like you and me so in that regard we are the same.

noson llawen

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 18:03 - Dec 11 with 1042 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 17:55 - Dec 11 by onehunglow

Who the fark are you
How does what I think affect the players and how they perform.

You prefer to attack an individual or do you actually agree but haven't the balls to admit so on a forum which is so pro Martin

Are you happy with Mrtin.If so,how and why.

Seeing us you didn't answer the question.

I will answer it for you.

It's because you make your mind up early when you don't like someone.

Last season it was Cooper and Woodman.
This it,'s Martin and Grimes.

You give me the impression you love the sound of your own voice.

When the individuals you don't like perform you disappear.

All pretty sad if you ask me.

If there was some balance with your posts people would take you seriously but there is none.

Non stop negative drivel.

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 18:03 - Dec 11 with 1039 viewsshingle

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 16:58 - Dec 11 by onehunglow

He has been poor for a while so why not try Benda and bin the ridiculous play it from the back from the keeper every time drivel

He was the Huddersfield reserve keeper why would you expect otherwise.
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 18:05 - Dec 11 with 1030 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 18:03 - Dec 11 by shingle

Both keepers are poor not a patch on the one who's name we are not allowed to mention.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 18:05 - Dec 11 with 1026 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 18:03 - Dec 11 by shingle

Because Russ reckons he is the best option

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 18:06 - Dec 11 with 1018 viewsshingle

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 18:05 - Dec 11 by onehunglow

Because Russ reckons he is the best option

fair point.
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 18:08 - Dec 11 with 1002 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 18:03 - Dec 11 by guthrieintherain

Seeing us you didn't answer the question.

I will answer it for you.

It's because you make your mind up early when you don't like someone.

Last season it was Cooper and Woodman.
This it,'s Martin and Grimes.

You give me the impression you love the sound of your own voice.

When the individuals you don't like perform you disappear.

All pretty sad if you ask me.

If there was some balance with your posts people would take you seriously but there is none.

Non stop negative drivel.

Dont be taken in by impressions and never answer people's questions as you are basically talking to yourself,which you are.

I am a very good judge of character,trust me. Im also very honest and state how I feel which most do not.
Most right now are happy with our team? No.

Answer that then ,why are you happy right now?

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 18:08 - Dec 11 with 995 viewsDJack

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread 2021/22 SAT TEAMS on 18:01 - Dec 11 by onehunglow

I missed that.
Opinion?

What in response to dwight or AC

Nah.

Fireman will be seething today like you and me so in that regard we are the same.

noson llawen

He can give his opinion of AC just like the rest of us do with other posters.

I'm not seething. I'm not bloomin happy either as we have undone ourselves as much as Cooper did a number on us.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024