Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread 22:02 - Jan 30 with 25954 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 14:10]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 2 with 2641 viewsunion_jack

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Feb 2 by 34dfgdf54

Declan John has been one of our better players for me. Always going to get pelters on here regardless.

Agreed, and Byers plated well I thought.

Asoro? Well...

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 2 with 2625 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 2 by 34dfgdf54

He was on here telling everyone Fabianksi was sh*t, guys a WUM and Man Utd fan to boot. Not sure how he gets so much attention.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 16:51]

I was on here telling everyone how poorly he was playing and he should be dropped. Those two statements were absolutely true at the time.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 2 with 2588 viewsjack2jack

Well I'm underwhelmed, toothless if I'm honest.
Very poor second half.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 2 with 2576 viewsLeonWasGod

Thank fugg we've got Fer and James to come back in.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 2 with 2491 viewsAnotherJohn

It was always going to be hard today. I suppose if the shot that crashed against the post had gone in things could have been different. Have to state the obvious and say that the squad looks very thin.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 2 with 2484 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:46 - Feb 2 by hobo

Would've won with Fer, james, Montero, Bony, Carroll

We missed both James and Montero off the bench the side lacked pace.
Also a lightweight midfield looked even lighter without Fer.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 2 with 2431 viewsairedale

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 2 by LeonWasGod

Thank fugg we've got Fer and James to come back in.

James thinks he’s a potato at the moment though.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Feb 2 with 2324 viewsHeadmaster

We were on a great run of form, team morale was high. Leave to the idiots in charge to piss all over it. Through their actions we were missing two of our most influential wingers today, and our most physical midfielder. They could have been the difference.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 2 with 2291 views34dfgdf54

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Feb 2 by Headmaster

We were on a great run of form, team morale was high. Leave to the idiots in charge to piss all over it. Through their actions we were missing two of our most influential wingers today, and our most physical midfielder. They could have been the difference.

It’s not their fault Fer is out but I get your point.

Journalists in Birmingham have said they were going to sign Carroll AND Fer, imagine that happened.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 17:11]
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:19 - Feb 2 with 2210 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 2 by 34dfgdf54

Journalists in Birmingham have said they were going to sign Carroll AND Fer, imagine that happened.

The Carroll deal did go through rather quickly...so the jorno could well be correct.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:22 - Feb 2 with 2180 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 2 by 34dfgdf54

Carroll was the replacement after Fer broke down - I'm guessing but i'd be very surprised if that isn't true.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:27 - Feb 2 with 2131 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Feb 2 by Dippy

We're so poor, what a dreadful spectacle.. crying out for a midfielder with purpose, a winger with pace, and a proper CF.

Way way off the play offs sadly.

Spot on. The team looked like they were going through the motions. No belief, no commitment, no sense of purpose. Toothless and aimless.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:05 - Feb 2 with 1872 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:27 - Feb 2 by jackrabbit

Spot on. The team looked like they were going through the motions. No belief, no commitment, no sense of purpose. Toothless and aimless.

I disagree. I think Potter and the players made the most of what they had.
We lack a striker up front. Little pace on the wings and no midfield general,
Defence is OK and if the aforementioned issues were addressed they would be able to cope.
Fer and James will make a difference but there is no doubting a weak squad has been further weakened.
The players and Potter have done their best and deserve so much more.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:11 - Feb 2 with 1839 viewsmonmouth

Just watching Leeds. Even though they are losing they are all over Narch like a rash, giving them no space or time. They'll mash us if they put us under that pressure.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:12 - Feb 2 with 1832 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:03 - Jan 31 by Badlands

Get anything from his game and I'll be ecstatic.
Would love a 0 - 2 but ....
I get the impression many of our 'fans' are praying for a big Bristol win.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 19:04]

Don't be a tw@t. Swansea fans want Swansea to win.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:13 - Feb 2 with 1827 viewsmonmouth

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:11 - Feb 2 by monmouth

Just watching Leeds. Even though they are losing they are all over Narch like a rash, giving them no space or time. They'll mash us if they put us under that pressure.

And Narch score a second LMAO.

Twitching Yorkshire arses now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:13 - Feb 2 with 1824 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Feb 2 by 34dfgdf54

Declan John has been one of our better players for me. Always going to get pelters on here regardless.

Had a decent game, fair play.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:29 - Feb 2 with 1753 viewsswan65split

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:05 - Feb 2 by Private_Partz

Defence is OK and if the aforementioned issues were addressed they would be able to cope.
Fer and James will make a difference but there is no doubting a weak squad has been further weakened.

This.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:07 - Feb 2 with 1610 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:05 - Feb 2 by Private_Partz

This, with fecking bells on. We were in a pretty good position considering all the changes over the summer. It was time to push on; strengthen in the obvious areas (as Potter tried to do in the summer) and have a crack at the POs. But no. There’s no limit to my hatred of the yanks - absolute parasites.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:14 - Feb 2 with 1593 viewsjackrabbit

Fair points. I agree that players like Fer, James and Montero were badly missed today. Swans needed a spark of creativity and much better quality in attempts on goal which were woeful. Besides those mentioned, where’s Routledge? Is he injured?
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:35 - Feb 2 with 1540 viewsairedale

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:14 - Feb 2 by jackrabbit

Fair points. I agree that players like Fer, James and Montero were badly missed today. Swans needed a spark of creativity and much better quality in attempts on goal which were woeful. Besides those mentioned, where’s Routledge? Is he injured?

Wayney’s injud I think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024