Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread 22:02 - Jan 30 with 25950 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 14:10]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:47 - Feb 2 with 3069 viewsunion_jack

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:44 - Feb 2 by 34dfgdf54

Thanks Dicky

No need to gild the lily mind you. It’s implicit that man flu is serious. You have our sympathy😄
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 14:47]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:52 - Feb 2 with 2992 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Did they sell Nordfelt without telling anyone?
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:59 - Feb 2 with 2865 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:10 - Feb 2 by 34dfgdf54

I personally think bringing Declan John is the right call.

Worries about the midfield if I’m being honest, but I’m hoping George Byers kicks start his Swansea career in terms of senior football today. Good luck to the fella.

Shame about James. Hoping we can smooth things out with him sharpish, he was never going to be in today’s squad though and that’s yet again out of Potters hands the way he’s been treated.

I don't mind John. On the front foot he's got a natural tendency to get forward that Naughts on that side doesn't have. it leave Connor in his best spot too.

That midfield is young and lightweight, all the way through the 3 and to Celina wherever he's going to be popping up. And with Nath, well he had a shocker on Tuesday so let's hope he's recovered.

We suddenly don't look anywhere near as likely to cause problems with Dan and Montero not in squad. Thank fugg for Ollie.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:59 - Feb 2 with 2859 viewsdobjack2

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:52 - Feb 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Or he’s going to somewhere where the window is still open. I gave up looking after Angola and Azerbaijan.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:05 - Feb 2 with 2714 viewsPegojack

I think the transfer window shenanigans will have seriously drained club morale and I fear a tonking today.

A pox on the heads of all the yanks involved in our club, I wish them all massive personal and financial misfortune. Go to hell, the lot of you.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:05 - Feb 2 with 2712 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Weird angle on the Swans TV broadcast.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:09 - Feb 2 with 2595 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:05 - Feb 2 by Tummer_from_Texas

Weird angle on the Swans TV broadcast.

Bristol has a weird angle - is it right up high and off to the side? That's how it is on normal tv.

More to the point can we watch this match? (ignore that - you can watch it because you're out of the country, whereas Sky feck us over in the UK)
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 15:10]
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:10 - Feb 2 with 2547 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:09 - Feb 2 by LeonWasGod

Bristol has a weird angle - is it right up high and off to the side? That's how it is on normal tv.

More to the point can we watch this match? (ignore that - you can watch it because you're out of the country, whereas Sky feck us over in the UK)
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 15:10]

Yes, it looks like the camera is up on a blimp above the stadium. And it keeps zooming in and out.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Feb 2 with 2516 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:10 - Feb 2 by Tummer_from_Texas

Yes, it looks like the camera is up on a blimp above the stadium. And it keeps zooming in and out.

Yeah, that's normal for Bristol. Worse TV angle in the top few leagues.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Feb 2 with 2503 views34dfgdf54

Swans fans calling for the yanks and Jenkins head
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Feb 2 with 2484 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Wow Blackburn 2:0 up in 7 minutes.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Feb 2 with 2430 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Feb 2 by LeonWasGod

Yeah, that's normal for Bristol. Worse TV angle in the top few leagues.

They've rebuilt the ground and the TV gantry side is the last one to be finished. The angle is very steep from there.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Feb 2 with 2432 viewsforkbeard

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:52 - Feb 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Out with “illness”
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Feb 2 with 2349 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:59 - Feb 2 by LeonWasGod

I don't mind John. On the front foot he's got a natural tendency to get forward that Naughts on that side doesn't have. it leave Connor in his best spot too.

That midfield is young and lightweight, all the way through the 3 and to Celina wherever he's going to be popping up. And with Nath, well he had a shocker on Tuesday so let's hope he's recovered.

We suddenly don't look anywhere near as likely to cause problems with Dan and Montero not in squad. Thank fugg for Ollie.

I don't mind John either, he just gets stick for being a scummer. Doing well today again.

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Feb 2 with 2349 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Feb 2 by ItchySphincter

They've rebuilt the ground and the TV gantry side is the last one to be finished. The angle is very steep from there.

Cheers. Can't say I'd noticed it before this season, so that makes sense.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:23 - Feb 2 with 2212 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Fans apparently kicking off ...according to Radio Wales
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Feb 2 with 2164 viewstheloneranger

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:23 - Feb 2 by bryanwadesquiff

Fans apparently kicking off ...according to Radio Wales

They're having a chat in the corner 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:25 - Feb 2 with 2101 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Feb 2 by theloneranger

Lucky with BC goal ruled offside.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:26 - Feb 2 with 2075 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Feb 2 by theloneranger

There's a tw@t on the pitch. Banning orders all around.

Brizzle just scored from another cross in to the box. Lucky the last touch was offside.

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Feb 2 with 2053 viewsexiledclaseboy

It was always going to get a bit messy up there today.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:28 - Feb 2 with 2011 viewsGlyn1

Still on the way to the match (cancelled train). Pls don't score until the 2nd half. Ta.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 2 with 1985 viewsLeonWasGod

I wish Celina had a bit more belief -should have put his foot through it there.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 2 with 1961 viewsepaul

Got to love Wyndham on the comms, #legend

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Feb 2 with 1840 viewslonglostjack

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Feb 2 by epaul

Got to love Wyndham on the comms, #legend

This. He’s bloody brilliant.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Feb 2 with 1808 viewsmonmouth

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Feb 2 by exiledclaseboy

It was always going to get a bit messy up there today.

Oldjack?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024