Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread 22:02 - Jan 30 with 25955 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 14:10]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Feb 1 with 3704 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 11:01 - Jan 31 by MrSwerve

Best place to park? I was thinking either the cricket ground or the park and ride south of AG?

I'd use the Long Ashton P&R. It's massive, so there's no problem parking and the m2 metrobus runs every 10 mins. It's about 5 minutes to Ashton Gate from there.
It's free to park, but you pay for the bus. For the metrobus you have to buy tickets at the machine before you get on the bus.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:33 - Feb 1 with 3577 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Feb 1 by somersetsimon

I'd use the Long Ashton P&R. It's massive, so there's no problem parking and the m2 metrobus runs every 10 mins. It's about 5 minutes to Ashton Gate from there.
It's free to park, but you pay for the bus. For the metrobus you have to buy tickets at the machine before you get on the bus.

Thanks mate, that’s the one we were going to go for.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:06 - Feb 1 with 3561 viewskarnataka

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:33 - Feb 1 by MrSwerve

Thanks mate, that’s the one we were going to go for.

I'll be in that one too, it's about 30 minutes from my house.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:07 - Feb 1 with 3498 viewsdonnybackspin

No chance it's stopped snowing and going to be sunny tomorrow and bristol will be full of Jack's.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:38 - Feb 1 with 3420 viewsGlyn1

Useful info for those of us arriving at Temple Meads courtesy of the Bristol forum. Did one of you ask this question on it?

They will walk you from Temple Meads if arriving en masse if expecting problems, if this is the case they normally put fans in the Wetherspoons pub nearby until ready to leave

Like all the same though, those that are a bit savvy about it can go under the radar.

Temple Meads now has three exits, if you are looking to go for a "quieter" pint when you are going through the underpass at Temple Meads, don't go towards the old exit, go left following signs for platform 4, there is a new exit there which comes out right next to the taxi rank (on your right as you come out of the station).

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:04 - Feb 1 with 3374 viewsOldjack

Will there be a stream for this game?ta

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:08 - Feb 1 with 3320 viewscbrace1

The Rose of Denmark pub!
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:36 - Feb 1 with 3270 viewsJohnw102

Really looking forward to it tomorrow lets leave the off field sh*t behind and get behind GP and the team! COYS!!!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 00:33 - Feb 2 with 3184 viewsdameedna

If Routs is injured I would go with McKay.

I expect Fulton will start. I Think Jay has picked up a few knocks though and missed three good chances in two games. Would be good to see Byers again he has that no10 stamp about him.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 07:41 - Feb 2 with 3054 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:08 - Feb 1 by cbrace1

The Rose of Denmark pub!

Ah memories. I used to stay there when I was working on a tunnel that runs from the Portway under the zoo into Bristol. Happy Days.

Its just a ride.

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 09:12 - Feb 2 with 2962 viewsbuilthjack

Today's the day. Let's just do it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 09:21 - Feb 2 with 2947 views34dfgdf54

Had to give my ticket up for this due to serious man flu. Absolutely gutted.

Any streams?
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 09:49 - Feb 2 with 2895 viewsOldjack

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:42 - Feb 1 by MrSwerve

Is there any chance of this game being called off? It’s not that bad is it?

Game is deffo on

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 13:44 - Feb 2 with 2516 viewsforkbeard

Someone said at the game Dan James didn’t definitely not involved as wasn’t seen getting off the coach. No surprise.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:02 - Feb 2 with 2422 viewsSwansea93

No Fer no James but Narsingh makes the bench.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:03 - Feb 2 with 2408 viewsforkbeard

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:10 - Feb 2 with 2298 views34dfgdf54

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:03 - Feb 2 by forkbeard

I personally think bringing Declan John is the right call.

Worries about the midfield if I’m being honest, but I’m hoping George Byers kicks start his Swansea career in terms of senior football today. Good luck to the fella.

Shame about James. Hoping we can smooth things out with him sharpish, he was never going to be in today’s squad though and that’s yet again out of Potters hands the way he’s been treated.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:16 - Feb 2 with 2215 viewsswanforthemoney

Not exactly a team to dig in with. Go get ‘em.

I stand in the North Stand

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:17 - Feb 2 with 2212 viewsmarchamjack

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:03 - Feb 2 by forkbeard

That is a weak XI, specially away from home. Midfield will struggle. Declan John and Narsingh in the same squad...tough times ahead

Although I’m clearly not hopeful at all today as you might tell...c’mon the Swans 👊

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:20 - Feb 2 with 2172 viewsunion_jack

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:17 - Feb 2 by marchamjack

That is a weak XI, specially away from home. Midfield will struggle. Declan John and Narsingh in the same squad...tough times ahead

Although I’m clearly not hopeful at all today as you might tell...c’mon the Swans 👊

Today, and I’m hoping I’m wrong, may be a big defeat for us. Not confident either.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:21 - Feb 2 with 2165 viewsswan65split

Its going to be tough going , COYS
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:24 - Feb 2 with 2121 viewsmonmouth

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:20 - Feb 2 by union_jack

Today, and I’m hoping I’m wrong, may be a big defeat for us. Not confident either.

Yeah. BC fast, direct and in good form. Looking at that side it has a tonking all over it.

The other side of the coin is that it's the kind of thing we do pull out of the bag sometimes, so I'm hoping we all pull together today.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:29 - Feb 2 with 2085 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 09:21 - Feb 2 by 34dfgdf54

Had to give my ticket up for this due to serious man flu. Absolutely gutted.

Any streams?

Get well soon risca.
The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:30 - Feb 2 with 2073 viewsSTID2017

On arriving at the ground at the South Stand end and walking past the Lansdown Stand, the ground looked really impressive (don't know about the ETM Stand). What a disappointment the away stand is by comparison.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:44 - Feb 2 with 1949 views34dfgdf54

The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread on 14:29 - Feb 2 by dickythorpe

Get well soon risca.

Thanks Dicky
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024