Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread 18:37 - Oct 22 with 22286 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 19:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:16 - Oct 23 with 2603 viewsjedmo_jack

Where’s the next win coming from?
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:17 - Oct 23 with 2601 viewsyescomeon

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:14 - Oct 23 by westwalesed

Are we going down? Lump on.

I've been optimistic, but I'm starting to worry.

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:19 - Oct 23 with 2545 viewsTheKirkyLife

Down we go lol Everyone loses hope with Nordfeldt in goal whether it's his fault or not. Mulder would have saved it.
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:22 - Oct 23 with 2452 viewsjackrmee

What is the actual formation?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:23 - Oct 23 with 2421 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:19 - Oct 23 by TheKirkyLife

Down we go lol Everyone loses hope with Nordfeldt in goal whether it's his fault or not. Mulder would have saved it.

We're not the same team that played against Leeds at the moment.
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:23 - Oct 23 with 2400 viewsFireboy2

Never mind the goalkeeper dilemma its a FVCKING STRIKER we need
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:25 - Oct 23 with 2340 viewstrinityann

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:23 - Oct 23 by Fireboy2

At least we have two goalkeepers.
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:26 - Oct 23 with 2328 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:23 - Oct 23 by Fireboy2

And someone in midfield who can create
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:27 - Oct 23 with 2298 viewswestwalesed

I quite fancy an away trip to Accrington Stanley anyway.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:28 - Oct 23 with 2256 viewsMorganator100

Very true.

Maybe Potter needs to start keeping a more settled team as well but we don't know what is happening behind the scenes. Maybe he's not allowed to play some players.
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:29 - Oct 23 with 2222 viewsmagicdaps10

As I have said since the summer.
The squad is too thin and we dont have enough experience.

It was always going to be tough come the winter months, a season is not defined after 10 games.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:31 - Oct 23 with 2145 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:28 - Oct 23 by Morganator100

Very true.

Maybe Potter needs to start keeping a more settled team as well but we don't know what is happening behind the scenes. Maybe he's not allowed to play some players.

"not allowed"

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:32 - Oct 23 with 2115 viewsyescomeon

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:28 - Oct 23 by Morganator100

Very true.

Didn't he do exactly the same thing at Osterunds though?

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:33 - Oct 23 with 2096 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:29 - Oct 23 by magicdaps10

As I have said since the summer.
The squad is too thin and we dont have enough experience.

It was always going to be tough come the winter months, a season is not defined after 10 games.

Most of us knew this was the case daps

But the usual @rselickers wouldnt have it
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:35 - Oct 23 with 2039 viewsSmellyplumz

In Huw we trust.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:35 - Oct 23 with 2021 viewsAl_Bundy

HT 0-1

Positives - Celina looking our only threat. Back 4 and keeper fairly solid.

Negatives - McBurnie headless chicken, Carroll bottling every challenge, James looking like a complete rabbit in headlights, Naughton he's no midfielder.
Need a bit more physicality in the middle with some creativity and another striker up top. Ollson back to LB, Grimes off
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:36 - Oct 23 with 1977 viewsPozuelosSideys

Fans need to get behind the players. A few times one of them has had the ball and the crowd have influenced what they did.

Still. Need to buck up for second half

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 20:38 - Oct 23 with 1916 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 19:01 - Oct 23 by jasper_T

You think more signings would have stopped Potter tinkering?

The right signings would mean he tinkerers less, yes.

Never the less that half of football yet again raises more questions than answers.

Fooking around with the formation and selection every game means it will take longer for understanding to grow, I like to think he knows exactly what he's doing but we are now desperate for a win just to make rain confidence.
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:38 - Oct 23 with 1907 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:33 - Oct 23 by Fireboy2

Most of us knew this was the case daps

But the usual @rselickers wouldnt have it

Of course we did, was obvious to anyone who was honest with themselves.
Hopefully we can swing this one around otherwise Potter has to get these youngsters confidence back.

The yanks have to allow him to play Dyer, Routledge, Narsingh and Bony........boy, I never thought I would be calling for Dyer and Routledge.

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:49 - Oct 23 with 1647 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:35 - Oct 23 by Smellyplumz

In Huw we trust.

Only man for the job mun, knows the club, no other chairman can do as well as him etc. etc.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:51 - Oct 23 with 1594 viewsyescomeon

45 minutes and 2 subs wasted two games in a row...

(not sure about Fulton for Olsson mind)

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:52 - Oct 23 with 1554 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:51 - Oct 23 by yescomeon

45 minutes and 2 subs wasted two games in a row...

(not sure about Fulton for Olsson mind)

Olsson was causing them all sorts of bother first half!
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:53 - Oct 23 with 1544 viewsjedmo_jack

How do I get the red button to work on virgin?
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:54 - Oct 23 with 1500 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:53 - Oct 23 by jedmo_jack

How do I get the red button to work on virgin?

Press 1,2,3,4 and then the ok button and repeat again and then should work.

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:55 - Oct 23 with 1467 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:32 - Oct 23 by yescomeon

Didn't he do exactly the same thing at Osterunds though?

We’re playing Blackburn Rovers not fûcking Meatballs Corinthians.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024