Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread 18:37 - Oct 22 with 22284 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 19:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:21 - Oct 23 with 2899 viewsyescomeon

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:40 - Oct 23 by LeonWasGod

Monk v Clement? Nailed on 0-0 that one.

If ever there was a game I'm not going to watch...

As its a mid week 7:45 the game will be available on swans TV. Will find out if these a tenner a pop too.

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 18:43 - Oct 23 with 2738 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 18:46 - Oct 23 with 2717 viewsHighjack

Wonder what team the tombola will churn out tonight?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 18:49 - Oct 23 with 2680 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 18:50 - Oct 23 with 2667 viewsjasper_T

Sharpening the knives already.
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 18:50 - Oct 23 with 2658 viewsBillyChong

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 18:46 - Oct 23 by Highjack

Wonder what team the tombola will churn out tonight?

I heard they needed to find a new use for the jack flyer machine now that everyone boycotts it
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 18:56 - Oct 23 with 2582 viewsTecmo

I like this lineup for the most part, exception being wanting Mulder in goal. Would prefer Rodon and Fer starting but I can understand them being rested. Roberts and James on the wings should be fun.
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 18:57 - Oct 23 with 2553 viewsraynor94

5 changes again! I really hope Potter knows what he's doing

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 18:58 - Oct 23 with 2549 viewsicecoldjack

Sorry to say it but tonight's game us a must win for potter and his young team, for many reasons but the main one being confidence in his own ability and the players belief in his ideas.

Another jammy loss and I suspect people will start kicking off, not so much at potter or the players but just at how we handled our business overall.

Extremely frustrating knowing that this team, with a settled line up and a bit of help in signings could do great things in this division .

Praying for a swans win, though tonight will not be easy, if Danny Graham plays then expect him to score !
3-2 win to the Swans I say .
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 18:58 - Oct 23 with 2545 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 18:50 - Oct 23 by jasper_T

Sharpening the knives already.

So they should be, he is changing out players that don't need it and leaving Nordfelt on.
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 19:01 - Oct 23 with 2513 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 18:58 - Oct 23 by icecoldjack

Sorry to say it but tonight's game us a must win for potter and his young team, for many reasons but the main one being confidence in his own ability and the players belief in his ideas.

Another jammy loss and I suspect people will start kicking off, not so much at potter or the players but just at how we handled our business overall.

Extremely frustrating knowing that this team, with a settled line up and a bit of help in signings could do great things in this division .

Praying for a swans win, though tonight will not be easy, if Danny Graham plays then expect him to score !
3-2 win to the Swans I say .

You think more signings would have stopped Potter tinkering?
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 19:12 - Oct 23 with 2430 viewsAl_Bundy

Our line up tonight looks so uninspiring. Hopefully we carry a threat and play on the front foot like the Leeds game.
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 19:15 - Oct 23 with 2401 viewsPozuelosSideys

Potter is mental. Wtf is Nordfeldt still in goal for?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 19:16 - Oct 23 with 2394 viewshobo

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 18:56 - Oct 23 by Tecmo

I like this lineup for the most part, exception being wanting Mulder in goal. Would prefer Rodon and Fer starting but I can understand them being rested. Roberts and James on the wings should be fun.

Same here. No complaints with that lineup
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 19:24 - Oct 23 with 2326 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 19:15 - Oct 23 by PozuelosSideys

Potter is mental. Wtf is Nordfeldt still in goal for?

Nordfelt isn't an accident waiting to happen (unlike that German / Austrian clown we had a few years ago). Both Nordfelt and Mulder are capable keepers.

This does look like an attacking line-up.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 19:25]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 19:28 - Oct 23 with 2287 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 19:24 - Oct 23 by Glyn1

Nordfelt isn't an accident waiting to happen (unlike that German / Austrian clown we had a few years ago). Both Nordfelt and Mulder are capable keepers.

He isnt for me. Prefer Mulder for loads of reasons.

Hopefully we are more clinical today. Missed loads of chances against Ipswich

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:30 - Oct 23 with 2271 viewsGlyn1

Blackburn have named an unchanged team from the one on Saturday - what a weird thing to do. That's so old fashioned.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 19:39 - Oct 23 with 2194 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 19:24 - Oct 23 by Glyn1

That clown helped us win our only ever major trophy
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:04 - Oct 23 with 1944 viewsAl_Bundy

sloppy so far.. need to go up a gear and keep possession better..
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:10 - Oct 23 with 1830 viewsjack2jack

FFS
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:11 - Oct 23 with 1813 viewsjackjackjackjack

Oh well.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 20:11]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 20:11 - Oct 23 with 1798 viewsGaryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 19:39 - Oct 23 by BLAZE

That clown helped us win our only ever major trophy

And made some superb saves along the way. I remember one full stretch one handed save in the home leg v Chelsea early in the second half when if it had gone in, you would have expected Chelsea to go and win the tie.

Oh shit
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:12 - Oct 23 with 1734 viewsAl_Bundy

Naughton.. how naive is that ? idiot !
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 20:13 - Oct 23 with 1718 views34dfgdf54

Clown?

Our only major cup winning keeper youโ€™re talking about
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 20:19]
The Official Swansea City Vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 20:14 - Oct 23 with 1659 viewswestwalesed

Are we going down? Lump on.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024