Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
scumbag oldham fans 17:32 - Nov 29 with 31317 viewsdale1968

Absolute disgrace to their club.......

Public flogging would be too good cot them.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

scumbag oldham fans on 10:06 - Nov 30 with 2808 viewsBIffoBiffoBiffo

scumbag oldham fans on 18:04 - Nov 29 by Shun

Quoting this just so we can see the word 'fooligan' again.

9 out of 10 of latics fans were fine. A few caused bother. Those lot can do one.

The sweeping statements seem to be from both sides. Rochdale as a club did nothing wrong with the allocation of tickets. As for smoke bombs... Didnt some dale fans do the same at Bury on TV?! Its very easy to point the finger, without looking at yourself.

The way the stewards and police acted with Hulk Hogan was nothing short of a disgrace. Absolutely appalling.

Good luck for the rest of the season.
scumbag oldham fans on 10:15 - Nov 30 with 2780 viewsnordenblue

scumbag oldham fans on 08:57 - Nov 30 by SympatheticTic

Oldham aggro, Oldham aggro, hello, hello.

Shenanigans off the pitch aside, we were good today... Can't deny that. Would've taken a point but we turned up and were so clinical. With all due respect, we're a decent side and will be above a lot of sides come May.

Oldham aggro?! The only people the vast majority of your fans sat near us would intimidate is fellow school boys in the play ground. Tough guys
scumbag oldham fans on 10:54 - Nov 30 with 2656 viewsShawLatic

With such a big following it was inevitable they was going to be a higher % of dick heads about.
Just don't tar us all with the same brush eh.

I hope whoever was injured is ok. Sadly some idiots kicking off had an air of inevitability all week, even more so when it went off in Regal Moon early on. No matter what Dale or GMP had done today you cannot stop those brainless few who are intent on being cranks.

It's normal fans like me or you who suffer for it being locked in a pub being told when you can leave and being frog marched up to the ground like a herd of cattle.
scumbag oldham fans on 10:56 - Nov 30 with 2650 viewsfirgrovedale51

scumbag oldham fans on 10:54 - Nov 30 by ShawLatic

With such a big following it was inevitable they was going to be a higher % of dick heads about.
Just don't tar us all with the same brush eh.

I hope whoever was injured is ok. Sadly some idiots kicking off had an air of inevitability all week, even more so when it went off in Regal Moon early on. No matter what Dale or GMP had done today you cannot stop those brainless few who are intent on being cranks.

It's normal fans like me or you who suffer for it being locked in a pub being told when you can leave and being frog marched up to the ground like a herd of cattle.

That is fair comment.
scumbag oldham fans on 11:16 - Nov 30 with 2594 viewstazzydjr

them and stewards were both informed that there were Biffo Fans in the stand but chose to do nothing about so any problems what happened yesterday lay on both their hands for not getting rid off them, it seemed like the ob had Biffo's back more than the home fans which made it seem even more of an dangerous environment

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

scumbag oldham fans on 11:26 - Nov 30 with 2552 viewsroccydaleian

scumbag oldham fans on 11:16 - Nov 30 by tazzydjr

them and stewards were both informed that there were Biffo Fans in the stand but chose to do nothing about so any problems what happened yesterday lay on both their hands for not getting rid off them, it seemed like the ob had Biffo's back more than the home fans which made it seem even more of an dangerous environment

Well said Dean
scumbag oldham fans on 11:50 - Nov 30 with 2467 viewsSympatheticTic

scumbag oldham fans on 09:26 - Nov 30 by TalkingSutty

I don't think you will be, would be every surprised if you make the play offs in fact. If I am wrong feel free to come back in May and let me know.

Yesterday you beat a team missing a couple of key players and I suspect Dawson and Lund where also carrying injuries. We played nowhere near our capabilities and you caught us at a good time

Oldham fans are famished, they have had not a jot of success for years now and yesterday it was weird to witness so many grown men suffering premature ejaculation over beating their obvious Derby rivals.

The bubble will pop soon, it always does for you lot.

Jesus. Without playing the 'aren't you bitter' card, if after coming and doing the job we did yesterday, you don't reckon we're play-off material, head's in the sand
scumbag oldham fans on 11:55 - Nov 30 with 2451 viewsrogerpalmer

scumbag oldham fans on 11:26 - Nov 30 by roccydaleian

Well said Dean

Latics fan here. Would just like to say the women who got punched actually hit the bloke first! I didn't see any smoke bombs at the game and all the trouble seemed to be started by your fans. We never have any trouble with our fans so it must of been yours. The young lads entering the pitch was running to safety from your thug supporters.
Login to get fewer ads

scumbag oldham fans on 11:57 - Nov 30 with 2441 viewsjudd

scumbag oldham fans on 11:55 - Nov 30 by rogerpalmer

Latics fan here. Would just like to say the women who got punched actually hit the bloke first! I didn't see any smoke bombs at the game and all the trouble seemed to be started by your fans. We never have any trouble with our fans so it must of been yours. The young lads entering the pitch was running to safety from your thug supporters.

Are you a politician?

Or just a run of the mill fookin' nobhead?

Poll: What is it to be then?

scumbag oldham fans on 12:00 - Nov 30 with 2420 viewsbennersdale

Stop talking out of your arse

Hasta el valle abajo de la cerveza

scumbag oldham fans on 12:04 - Nov 30 with 2398 viewsColDale

scumbag oldham fans on 12:07 - Nov 30 with 2390 viewsTalkingSutty

scumbag oldham fans on 11:50 - Nov 30 by SympatheticTic

Jesus. Without playing the 'aren't you bitter' card, if after coming and doing the job we did yesterday, you don't reckon we're play-off material, head's in the sand

Not bitter honestly because what Latics do or don't do means nothing to me. Hand on heart losing to bUry is the one which hurts the most, it shouldn't be like that because Oldham is on our doorstep but that's how it is for Dale fans.

I can only tell you how I viewed the game and I thought it was low on quality, you made defensive blunders in the first half which on another day you would have been punished for. You created very few clear cut chances and all this against a Dale team who under performed in all departments.

Don't get me wrong you 100% deserved to win but I didn't see anything in your performance to suggest you will finish much above mid table come the end of the season, others did though so it's only my opinion.

I could tell lies and say you looked fantastic though if you want, not bothered either way really. It's a bit early in the season to be displaying the levels of excitement seen by you lot yesterday, you beat a team that let itself down and never shifted out of first gear.
scumbag oldham fans on 12:21 - Nov 30 with 2339 viewstazzydjr

Someone's blowing just as many bubbles as West Ham take it Stockport wasn't Biffo's fault either?

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

scumbag oldham fans on 12:22 - Nov 30 with 2333 viewsTVOS1907

scumbag oldham fans on 09:28 - Nov 30 by oa85

Cringe cringe cringe, get back to league two so you can have your shitty little derby in front of 3000 home fans.

Having to play the likes of Dale, who you've spent the majority of your history above in the league pecking order, really does get under your skin, doesn't it?

Why can't you just enjoy a deserved win and three points?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

scumbag oldham fans on 12:30 - Nov 30 with 2304 viewsTVOS1907

scumbag oldham fans on 11:50 - Nov 30 by SympatheticTic

To be honest, it's impossible to tell after one viewing, but I would put Oldham as top 10 material.

However, you've yet to have a real sticky spell. We're currently in one after starting November with an excellent win, although our aim as always been to stay up, as the manager has alluded to many times.

The true test of Latics' credentials will come when they suffer a run of defeats and poor performances like we have. Preston recently lost three on the bounce, but came out of that run with wins at Bristol City and Yeovil, as well as at your place in the JPT. For me, that's a better indication of the sort of team who will be in the challenging places come May.

scumbag oldham fans on 12:33 - Nov 30 with 2294 viewsTVOS1907

If you saw the woman hit the bloke first (a bloke who was in the wrong end, by the way), meaning you must have fantastic eyesight, how come you missed a couple of big plumes of blue smoke circulating the far end of Willbutts Lane?
[Post edited 30 Nov 2014 12:34]

scumbag oldham fans on 12:34 - Nov 30 with 2281 viewsDaley_Lama

Poll: DF in or out

scumbag oldham fans on 12:38 - Nov 30 with 2264 viewsBFC

Reading through this thread I get the feeling that Rochdale will be rolling out the red carpet from Sandy Lane all the way to the Dicky Bird to welcome our collection of Angels, Cherubs and Choirboys when we next meet!

Could be a while though, the way we're performing!
scumbag oldham fans on 12:40 - Nov 30 with 2253 viewsShawLatic

scumbag oldham fans on 12:30 - Nov 30 by TVOS1907

To be honest, it's impossible to tell after one viewing, but I would put Oldham as top 10 material.

However, you've yet to have a real sticky spell. We're currently in one after starting November with an excellent win, although our aim as always been to stay up, as the manager has alluded to many times.

The true test of Latics' credentials will come when they suffer a run of defeats and poor performances like we have. Preston recently lost three on the bounce, but came out of that run with wins at Bristol City and Yeovil, as well as at your place in the JPT. For me, that's a better indication of the sort of team who will be in the challenging places come May.

True, our sticky spell was the first few games of the season. What will kill us is losing players in January and unlike your club who do well with transfer fees. We'll probably sell one of our players for an absolute pittance.

We also play Mk dons in a couple of weeks away from home. Which will have meant we'll have played all the top 8 or 9 In the league away from home. So ideally we should have "easy" games. Though I'm not sure they exist in this league this season.

Apart from Bristol City who for me are the stand outs I called that from the start the rest of the league is wide open.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2014 12:44]
scumbag oldham fans on 12:42 - Nov 30 with 2246 viewsDaley_Lama

If you could tell us exactly how many seats you want when you do next visit BFC, we will re-arrange the ground to accommodate all waifs and strays who may want to pop along.

Poll: DF in or out

scumbag oldham fans on 12:44 - Nov 30 with 2237 views442Dale

It has to be said that derby games, in the main, are more trouble than they're worth. Built up to Empire State Building proportions beforehand, a pain in the neck on the day, invariably average games and lots more crowdc(o)unting/massivosity arguments than usual for days afterwards.

A positive result in the Notts County game in a few weeks was always a personal preference. Would gladly not bother facing Bury or Oldham again unless it was out of necessity in the Champions League semi finals. Even then it'd be worth asking UEFA if we really had to bother playing both legs.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

scumbag oldham fans on 12:46 - Nov 30 with 2224 viewsBIffoBiffoBiffo

scumbag oldham fans on 12:07 - Nov 30 by TalkingSutty

Not bitter honestly because what Latics do or don't do means nothing to me. Hand on heart losing to bUry is the one which hurts the most, it shouldn't be like that because Oldham is on our doorstep but that's how it is for Dale fans.

I can only tell you how I viewed the game and I thought it was low on quality, you made defensive blunders in the first half which on another day you would have been punished for. You created very few clear cut chances and all this against a Dale team who under performed in all departments.

Don't get me wrong you 100% deserved to win but I didn't see anything in your performance to suggest you will finish much above mid table come the end of the season, others did though so it's only my opinion.

I could tell lies and say you looked fantastic though if you want, not bothered either way really. It's a bit early in the season to be displaying the levels of excitement seen by you lot yesterday, you beat a team that let itself down and never shifted out of first gear.

Id say that yesterday was nowhere near our best performance.

We were not great, but not being great and winning 3-0 away from home against a side in tbe top 10 is a good sign.

Personally I think we will finish in the top 10. We have lost 3 in 29 (granted some were last season) so its not a flash in the pan.
scumbag oldham fans on 12:58 - Nov 30 with 2174 viewsTalkingSutty

scumbag oldham fans on 12:46 - Nov 30 by BIffoBiffoBiffo

Id say that yesterday was nowhere near our best performance.

We were not great, but not being great and winning 3-0 away from home against a side in tbe top 10 is a good sign.

Personally I think we will finish in the top 10. We have lost 3 in 29 (granted some were last season) so its not a flash in the pan.

Agree with your first sentence, that's what I am basing my assessment on your chances of play offs / promotion. Regarding losing 3 out of 29 games I will give you that one it shows you have a capable team but I think the season will end in disappointment and fizzle out,don't know why it's just a gut feeling. Good luck anyhow.
scumbag oldham fans on 13:27 - Nov 30 with 2091 viewsboromat

Any Oldham fan know how many tickets we'll be allocated for the return fixture?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

scumbag oldham fans on 13:29 - Nov 30 with 2082 views442Dale

scumbag oldham fans on 13:27 - Nov 30 by boromat

Any Oldham fan know how many tickets we'll be allocated for the return fixture?

If either of us win next week it'll be moved to a midweek. Doubt we'll take more than 1500 if that's the case.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024